Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14413 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

He said he became a millionaire and not he arrived? Have you in your entire life had 5m of your own? From this ur thinking i don't think so.
If, like myself, you were born in a very wealthy family or you were rich by your own struggle and you have moved with rich people long enough, you should know that you can't deduce someone's net worth from their opinions on the internet. Among rich people (either by handwork or inheritance) there are intelligent and stupidly biased individuals and there are proud and humbled individuals. I am privileged to be in a position where I never need to work for money thanks to my hardworking parents (though my dad is now late). I can decide to be a couch potato and money will never be my problem even if I live for three lifetimes.

Now, why did the op feel the need to open this thread if not to indirectly insinuate and bask in the notion that his girlfriend made a bad and regrettable decision in dumping him? The nollywood rhetoric of "she left me when I was broke, now i am rich" is affecting many people. What exactly was his aim in opening this thread?

7 Likes

Re: .. by ybalogs(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Bet9ja don pay this one for advert. Oga you can lie ooo
Re: .. by proclinician: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
If, like myself, you were born in a very wealthy family or you were rich by your own struggle and you have moved with rich people long enough, you should know that you can't deduce someone's net worth from their opinions on the internet. Among rich people (either by handwork or inheritance) there intelligent and stupidly biased individuals and there are proud and humbled individuals. I am privileged to be in a position where I never need to work for money thanks to my hardworking parents (though my dad is now late). I can decide to be a couch potato and money will never be my problem even if I live for three lifetimes.

Now, why did the op feel the need to open this thread if not to indirectly insinuate and bask in the notion that his girlfriend made a bad and regrettable decision in dumping him? The nollywood rhetoric of "she left me when I was broke, now i am rich" is affecting many people. What exactly was his aim in opening this thread?

I have no answer to that question man. Enjoy your day.
Re: .. by chinchonglee(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

Okay noted. Have a nice day.
Make sure u av a proper re-orientation
Re: .. by ybalogs(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2020
She doesn't even know your status yet and you're already considering taking her back. What even makes you think she'd want you back once she knows your new status??

2 Likes

Re: .. by proclinician: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2020
chinchonglee:

Make sure av a proper re-orientation

U mean from a nonentity like u?
Re: .. by Omar09(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:

Now, why did the op feel the need to open this thread?

To advertise his correct score. You no understand? Aboli na sense! Weedsdom no go kee me.

1 Like

Re: .. by praiseneo(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Omar09:

All we need now is the artists to put this into play. I like the storyline.

Modified

Nice way to advertise your correct score. I didn't see this at first. Hope you are enjoying the PMs. cheesy wink
wetin de do this one
Re: .. by praiseneo(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2020
ybalogs:
Bet9ja don pay this one for advert. Oga you can lie ooo
ok the good thing is my money dey my acct and u de here de doubt ok oooo
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Omar09:

To advertise his correct score. You no understand? Aboli na sense! Weedsdom no go kee me.
grin grin grin Correct guy. I now see the wile. grin Very soon, gullible people will start calling and paying him to help them predict scores.

3 Likes

Re: .. by ruggedtimi(m): 9:32am On Feb 24, 2020
you are not a millionaire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by TheTourist: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2020
Na she hold your Destiny since. Go back to her at your own peril

1 Like

Re: .. by Omar09(m): 10:12am On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin Correct guy. I now see the wile. grin Very soon, gullible people will start calling and paying him to help them predict scores.

Which other way to get them customers to patronise you if not working on their emotions by putting up a love story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by praiseneo(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Omar09:

Which other way to get them customers to patronise you if not working on their emotions by putting up a love story.
i de shame for u o I swear
Re: .. by Omar09(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2020
praiseneo:

Tor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by Stevyne: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2020
praiseneo Oya bless us bropost=86907646:
Hello Nls...
Happy new week to everyone!!
I’m here to share my little story please I’m not a good writer so I’d plead you accept my typos and grammatical errors with love grin

So I have this babe I’ve been dating for the past 2 years...we were so in love with each other, inseparable, we had plans to get married and have kids. Everything was going fine she is very ambitious hardworking and never settle for less. On my part I am trying my best too in terms of hustling and performing my duties as a guy in the relationship. My girl friend was very supportive financially whenever i get broke she make sure I never lack I also do the same too.

Along the line I started noticing changes in her attitude towards me( this time I was extremely broke) she doesn’t do any chores at home whenever she’s around she will watch me cook, wash the plates, sweep the house (even carry leg up for me) while she sit and chat. I never took it personal at first, after all it’s not a bad thing if I do these things. But it became a constant thing and I told her but she started yelling and telling me it’s my right to do it what if she’s not around. That’s when I knew something is wrong somewhere. My girl friend lost her respect for me gradually because I couldn’t cater for her needs anymore she was the one spending....one day I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her best friend where she reported me to her and insulted me blue black telling her friend how she’s tired of me, how she’s never gonna settle down with me, how she is thinking of dating a married man to take care of her, how I’m useless etc. I saw these things and kept quiet I didn’t show it that I saw anything. I still played and gist with her if she’s in the mood.
Fast forward to one day she chated me on whatsapp saying she want an end to the relationship and we are not good for each other because I’m lacking behind and she’s no more a kid. She needs to make reschedule her life and take right decisions, then we spiting was on of her right decisions. She blocked me and warned me never to call her line again. I was pained I cried I was extremely hurt because I didn’t have anyone else I felt like shiit I became depressed and fvcked up totally. My friends came to my aid stayed with me and helped me to stop thinking....thankfully it worked cos I was spending time with them we go out drink, have fun, gist laugh etc. it was exactly four weeks after she left I played a bet 9ja game staking 500naira just 15 games to win 5.6million naira. Lo and behold the game ticket won. My people I wan mad I won N5.6m that was my 5th time of playing it I’m not really a player like that except I’m forced to. I went to their office and I was credited I sat down in my house with broad smile always knowing I’m a millionaire. I thought of calling her but my friends wouldn’t allow me then I thought of what she did to me and decided to lock up and I was like fvck it. I don’t know if taking her back is a good option or should I just move on with my life.
(She doesn’t know my status yet)
Re: .. by Mizsuccess2018(f): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2020
Abeg, move on oh.. she was not there when you are broke, now you are rich? she will gladly come back to you now that you are rich.. trust me. don't settle for someone who is not gonna there for you in all ways

4 Likes

Re: .. by praiseneo(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2020
Omar09:

Tor
until I show u balance abi
Ion even like sport betting dem de force me play am ni
U de hear de Assume shitt I really de Shame for u olorun
Re: .. by ise82(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2020
Don’t take the girl back oo. She’s just interested in money not ready to add any value to your life. Many Nigeria gals are like that; they are not partners but vultures and gold diggers looking for guys to feast on. Try n find the one that will be real and sincere by testing very well. Don’t joke with them. Don’t show off. There are still some good ones. Don’t look at beauty alone oo. Don’t give them money or buy anything. I will tell you it’s not easy to find a prudent wife in Nigeria because they are all possessed.

1 Like

Re: .. by brodalikeme(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...
I’m here to share my little story please I’m not a good writer so I’d plead you accept my typos and grammatical errors with love grin

So I have this babe I’ve been dating for the past 2 years...we were so in love with each other, inseparable, we had plans to get married and have kids. Everything was going fine she is very ambitious hardworking and never settle for less. On my part I am trying my best too in terms of hustling and performing my duties as a guy in the relationship. My girl friend was very supportive financially whenever i get broke she make sure I never lack I also do the same too.

Along the line I started noticing changes in her attitude towards me( this time I was extremely broke) she doesn’t do any chores at home whenever she’s around she will watch me cook, wash the plates, sweep the house (even carry leg up for me) while she sit and chat. I never took it personal at first, after all it’s not a bad thing if I do these things. But it became a constant thing and I told her but she started yelling and telling me it’s my right to do it what if she’s not around. That’s when I knew something is wrong somewhere. My girl friend lost her respect for me gradually because I couldn’t cater for her needs anymore she was the one spending....one day I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her best friend where she reported me to her and insulted me blue black telling her friend how she’s tired of me, how she’s never gonna settle down with me, how she is thinking of dating a married man to take care of her, how I’m useless etc. I saw these things and kept quiet I didn’t show it that I saw anything. I still played and gist with her if she’s in the mood.
Fast forward to one day she chated me on whatsapp saying she want an end to the relationship and we are not good for each other because I’m lacking behind and she’s no more a kid. She needs to make reschedule her life and take right decisions, then we spiting was on of her right decisions. She blocked me and warned me never to call her line again. I was pained I cried I was extremely hurt because I didn’t have anyone else I felt like shiit I became depressed and fvcked up totally. My friends came to my aid stayed with me and helped me to stop thinking....thankfully it worked cos I was spending time with them we go out drink, have fun, gist laugh etc. it was exactly four weeks after she left I played a bet 9ja game staking 500naira just 15 games to win 5.6million naira. Lo and behold the game ticket won. My people I wan mad I won N5.6m that was my 5th time of playing it I’m not really a player like that except I’m forced to. I went to their office and I was credited I sat down in my house with broad smile always knowing I’m a millionaire. I thought of calling her but my friends wouldn’t allow me then I thought of what she did to me and decided to lock up and I was like fvck it. I don’t know if taking her back is a good option or should I just move on with my life.

Invest! Invest!! Invest!!! Betting is not a job or an income. N5.6m no plenty Oo
It’s an opportunity for you to make something out of your life. Don’t waste it pls. Reroute your life and stay on course.
Re: .. by Lawdis(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...

....congregations that you won the game but let's see the ticket of the game to convince us enough about your story

or I donbilivit

Re: .. by ATTemi: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2020
Don’t take her back, move on.

I once dated someone who made me feel she did me a favour dating me.
I even did worse things u wrote you’ve done. Not until, I was pushed to where I couldn’t take it no more.
I walked out, mingled easily and realized i wasn’t ugly or broke as she always made me feel.
I even banged pussies fresher than hers, grew my confidence and now, I am doing fine.
A close friend of hers confided in me how she always complains she misses me, even showed me WhatsApp chats to confirm it. But I knw say na money she come, I chop clean mouth.

Bros, u suppose dey reason how to turn ur millions to billions, not how to take back an ex who never knew your worth!

2 Likes

Re: .. by pulsa(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Let me not say I doubt your story but as someone born into a very wealthy family, I can tell you that having 5.6 million naira doesn't mean you have arrived. Do not let anyone deceive you. If you like, start foolishly living big and don't cut your coat according to your size, you will end up broke in less than 18 months. My two cents.
Abi o just 500k per month for a year and the money is gone lol.

1 Like

Re: .. by AscentSolutions: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...

If you make money through bet money, you haven't made money. You don't have a sustainable ability to cater to your ex. Most likely you might finish the money before a year. If you know what's good, invest in your education, maybe try to move to Canada, maybe save to invest in business.
You have 5 million but you are not really a millionaire, trust me.

3 Likes

Re: .. by nanakgh(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2020
Someone is sharing a life changing story and someone else is starting his comment with 'as someone who was born in a very wealthy family..'
I mean..who cares? As if you were the one feeding him when he was broke. Nonsense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2020
nanakgh:
Someone is sharing a life changing story and someone else is starting his comment with 'as someone who was born in a very wealthy family..'
I mean..who cares? As if you were the one feeding him when he was broke. Nonsense.
grin Don't take things personal. I had no bad intentions towards the op. The way a very broke person sees 5.6 million naira is different from the way someone who is swimming in wealth sees it. There is a reason why most lottery winners in Europe and America end up broke after winning millions of dollars. Poverty is not just absence of cash, it's a mindset. The op, after being broke for a long time, might think he has arrived and he might erroneously think his money will finance an opulent lifestyle till death only for him to end up broke in a short time. It has happened to many and I have seen it. Many even turn to a Father Christmas when big money they have never had enters their hand.

I was just trying to put OP in the right perspective and to prevent him from letting it get into his head. Winning 5.6 million naira is not a life changing story.

5 Likes

Re: .. by davillian(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one bro
I'm among those few people that actually believes in trying luck sometimes...

Its OK to spend some of that money on yourself
And use the remaining for business but you have to seat down and think deeply....
As for me I see girls as distraction when ever in want to make money I push the girls aside....
Make sure your account balance never goes below 1.5mill good luck with your money.
Re: .. by ArticleBeast: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
praiseneo:
I like your marketing strategy but we don wise pass this your bobo juice story

2 Likes

Re: .. by COdeGenesis: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
Newguyhere:
common $15,000 undecided
For your mind now you don get money.. grin

better lay low for now and work on your life
That money no reach do anything
Who told u it is xommon. What do u guys take money for . I havr been doing transcription, some whites cant affird even $100 paymt

4 Likes

Re: .. by Russianlord101(m): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol you want to go back abi you want to call her better don’t try it when you no be mugu better go and invest and start up something . Then when you get your car and you see her by the side of the road splash her water and stop then tell her sorry then drive off
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
5.6million no much o. Use your head and lock down something that will be generating passive income. And I don't need to tell you what you have to do with that girl now do I?

P.S
No go do 2 odds o .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / See How This Guy Lifted His Girlfriend Who Has Big Yansh After Being Challenged / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.