Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (14433 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ABUSING YOUR ABUSER, AND NOT ANOTHER COMPLETELY INNOCENT WOMAN?
BESIDES YOU'RE HANGING ON TO THE AKARA THING AS IF IT'S SO BAD. ALL THESE WOMEN YOU BUY FISH AND VEGETABLES OR FIREWOOD FROM WHEN YOU WANT TO MAKE FIRE ARE TAKING CARE OF KIDS SO DOING PETTY JOBS IS NOT THE WORST THING IN TOWN.
YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER THING TO SAY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY MASTERED HOW EMOTIONAL SHAMING WORKS.

IF HIS MOM SOLD BREAD WHEN HE WAS A CHILD, IT WILL BE FOOLISH HOLDING ON TO IT TODAY CUS YOU DON'T KNOW HIS FAMILY'S CURRENT FINANCIAL WORTH NOW THAT HE'S ESTABLISHED. WHAT IF HIS MOM NOW LIVES IN EUROPE? OR IS THE DESIGNER OF SOME OF YOUR BEST CLOTHES? cheesy

i am abusing the abuser, he claimed he was from a wealthy family, his lies was busted, he is from a single mum home but abuse other single mothers trying to make it, call them all sort of derogatory names, do you think i will look over it, whatever he brings on himself, is his fault.
Re: .. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Nothing is getting to me. If read this thread, you will know my true story and why I am replying them. I reportedly said my mum sold akara and ice block for a brief period but they are acting like it's her full time profession just to get to me. Nothing is getting to me. I just have their time today. After today, I will stop replying. For now, I am using them to catch fun.

WHAT OF BUDAATUM THAT USED TO PUSH DVD IN ALABA?
TODAY HE HAS A BETTER JOB OF OFFLOADING CRATES IN OSHOGBO.
NOTHING LAST FOREVER BRO
BE PROUD .
Re: .. by sexylassie2(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Eyah, so I am now an akara fryer? This is news to me. grin What else do you have to say about my mum? Whether you like it or not, I will keep advising men to stay away from single mums.

#NoToSingleMoms

also to your mother, men can stay far away from your mum, she is old, sexless and ugly and she stinks, no man wants her, she has a fat belly..what an expired evening newspaper she is.

end of discussion, you can keep replying and continue wasting your precious life..sick mofo
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT OF BUDAATUM THAT USED TO PUSH DVD IN ALABA?
TODAY HE HAS A BETTER JOB OF OFFLOADING CRATES IN OSHOGBO.
NOTHING LAST FOREVER BRO
BE PROUD .
For the umpteenth time, nothing is getting to me. I am not upset. I just have their time today and I am using them to catch fun. If I was ashamed that my mum sold akara and ice block for a brief moment as a side hustle, I would abandoned this thread a long time ago. My mum was planning on making a big and large scale business out her side hustle just in case but she abandoned it when my dad got back to his fit.

If what they are saying is getting to me, I would have gotten personal on both of them when they shamelessly insulted my mum and dad. Relax. Let me catch my fun and waste away time. wink
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

also to your mother, men can stay far away from your mum, she is old, sexless and ugly and she stinks, no man wants her, she has a fat belly..what an expired evening newspaper she is.

end of discussion, you can keep replying and continue wasting your precious life..sick mofo
Ah! Wow. Anything else you know about my mum? You know I enjoying this. grin grin grin Seems your firepower has quenched. When you have evidence that I am broke, alert me.
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO ABUSING YOUR ABUSER, AND NOT ANOTHER COMPLETELY INNOCENT WOMAN?
BESIDES YOU'RE HANGING ON TO THE AKARA THING AS IF IT'S SO BAD. ALL THESE WOMEN YOU BUY FISH AND VEGETABLES OR FIREWOOD FROM WHEN YOU WANT TO MAKE FIRE ARE TAKING CARE OF KIDS SO DOING PETTY JOBS IS NOT THE WORST THING IN TOWN.
YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER THING TO SAY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ALREADY MASTERED HOW EMOTIONAL SHAMING WORKS.

IF HIS MOM SOLD BREAD WHEN HE WAS A CHILD, IT WILL BE FOOLISH HOLDING ON TO IT TODAY CUS YOU DON'T KNOW HIS FAMILY'S CURRENT FINANCIAL WORTH NOW THAT HE'S ESTABLISHED. WHAT IF HIS MOM NOW LIVES IN EUROPE? OR IS THE DESIGNER OF SOME OF YOUR BEST CLOTHES? cheesy
Don't mind sexylassie2. When she is tired, she will stop. I have her time today.
Re: .. by DNSPro: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS WILL BE ENTERTAINING. BUT WHY WAIT TILL DECEMBER TO CALL HER OUT? NA BY THEN THE RUNNING TICKET GO ENTER?
WHAT IF E CUT?
I don't bet. Well, I no get the energy to write epistle now.
Re: .. by Nelsizzy(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2020
praiseneo:
Hello Nls...
Happy new week to everyone!!

I’m here to share my little story. Please I’m not a good writer so I’d plead you accept my typos and grammatical errors with love grin

So I have this babe I’ve been dating for the past 2 years... We were so in love with each other, inseparable, we had plans to get married and have kids. Everything was going fine. She is very ambitious, hardworking and never settle for less. On my part I am trying my best too in terms of hustling and performing my duties as a guy in the relationship. My girlfriend was very supportive financially, whenever I got broke she made sure I never lacked. I also did the same too.

Along the line I started noticing changes in her attitude towards me (this time I was extremely broke) she doesn’t do any chores at home. Whenever she’s around she will watch me cook, wash the plates, sweep the house (even carry leg up for me) while she sits and chat. I never took it personal at first, after all it’s not a bad thing if I do these things. But it became a constant thing and I told her but she started yelling and telling me it’s my right to do it, what if she’s not around.

That’s when I knew something is wrong somewhere. My girlfriend lost her respect for me gradually because I couldn’t cater for her needs anymore, she was the one spending.

One day I stumbled on her phone and saw her chat with her best friend where she reported me to her and insulted me blue black telling her friend how she’s tired of me, how she’s never gonna settle down with me, how she is thinking of dating a married man to take care of her, how I’m useless etc. I saw these things and kept quiet I didn’t show it that I saw anything. I still played and gist with her if she’s in the mood.

Fast forward to one day she chatted me on whatsapp saying she wants an end to the relationship and we are not good for each other because I’m lagging behind and she’s no more a kid. She needs to make reschedule her life and take right decisions, then we splitting was her right decisions. She blocked me and warned me never to call her line again. I was pained I cried, I was extremely hurt because I didn’t have anyone else, I felt like shiit, I became depressed and fvcked up totally.

My friends came to my aid, stayed with me and helped me to stop thinking.... Thankfully it worked cos I was spending time with them we go out drink, have fun, gist laugh etc.

It was exactly four weeks after she left I played a bet game staking 500 Naira just 15 games to win 5.6million naira. Lo and behold the game ticket won. My people I wan mad I won N5.6m that was my 5th time of playing it. I’m not really a player like that except I’m forced to. I went to their office and I was credited, I sat down in my house with broad smile always knowing I’m a millionaire.

I thought of calling her but my friends wouldn’t allow me, then I thought of what she did to me and decided to lock up and I was like fvck it. I don’t know if taking her back is a good option or should I just move on with my life.

(She doesn’t know my status yet)

Now you are looking for 1k to buy noodles
Re: .. by praiseneo(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
Nelsizzy:

Now you are looking for 1k to buy noodles
abi u know see life? Oya u don talk oya wetin come sup now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.