Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career (5355 Views)

Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / Two Most Important Skills You Need To Be Successful In Your Career / How To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
facenglish:
you look for someone who is far better than you in communication to speak with. let him know the purpose, and always kick off a conversation with him/her
OK! a week is okay for that right
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:24am On Apr 20, 2020
Success4a:
OK! a week is okay for that right
yes! you just have to be very smart and take it seriously
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
facenglish:
yes! you just have to be very smart and take it seriously
OK! I will get back to you!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Success4a:
OK! I will get back to you!
no problem!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
facenglish:
no problem!
I have started bro!, I can see some improvement,thanks. the person is even challenging me to talk at great length
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:20am On Apr 22, 2020
Success4a:
I have started bro!, I can see some improvement,thanks. the person is even challenging me to talk at great length
that's good keep doing it?
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
facenglish:
that's good keep doing it?
I have completed the task? i really enjoy it
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 6:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Success4a:
I have completed the task? i really enjoy it
that's good! are you ready for the next task?
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
facenglish:
that's good! are you ready for the next task?
yes I am
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Success4a:
yes I am
OK! the next phase is interpersonal communication you will look out for someone who is very good at communication. you told him you wan to improve on communication. so every day you look for a topic to discuss for an hour. after the conversation ask him to correct you
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
facenglish:
OK! the next phase is interpersonal communication you will look out for someone who is very good at communication. you told him you wan to improve on communication. so every day you look for a topic to discuss for an hour. after the conversation ask him to correct you
I hope the point is clear!
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by FrankHodgins: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
With the present situation of working from home due to the Pandemic, a couple of things are important. One is what are the skills and jobs to focus on that would be profitable for the future and two where can I learn these skills. The following questions can be answered here
https://titanic-news.com/5-profitable-skills-you-can-learn-online-in-nigeria-today/
And here:
https://titanic-news.com/e-learning-in-nigeria-5-platforms-which-will-help-you-learn-a-new-skill-and-improve-your-knowledge-base/
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
FrankHodgins:
With the present situation of working from home due to the Pandemic, a couple of things are important. One is what are the skills and jobs to focus on that would be profitable for the future and two where can I learn these skills. The following questions can be answered here
https://titanic-news.com/5-profitable-skills-you-can-learn-online-in-nigeria-today/
And here:
https://titanic-news.com/e-learning-in-nigeria-5-platforms-which-will-help-you-learn-a-new-skill-and-improve-your-knowledge-base/
well done mr marketer
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by Success4a(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
facenglish:
OK! I will try that
Re: Two Important Skills You Need To Learn To Be Successful In Your Career by facenglish: 9:06am On May 01, 2020
Success4a:
OK! I will try that
it will be better if you can do that! you will definitely see improvement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retrenchment Fear Grips Banks And Oil Companies! / What A Typical Nigerian Boss Is Like / Maritime Workers To Shut Seaports Over Saipem’s N10bn Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.