Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is This Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Wrong? (348 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Or Wrong? by Playboy3030(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
A guy collected his girlfriend shoe that he bought for her, packed the food she was eating and left after the girl refused to accept his proposal...
Wrong or right?
Drop ya opinion on this.

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by namiji2598: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Playboy3030:
A guy collected his girlfriend shoe that he bought for her, packed the food she was eating and left after the girl refused to accept his proposal...
Wrong or right?
Drop ya opinion on this.
na dem sabi, we get serious things to deal with
So u go dey follow person dey chop money even if u no get intention to be with him, dey open mouth like snake we dey swallow 36m

That's y u should always have a defined relationship
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by JAOS(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
he should remove the hair from her head am sure he paid for it cheesy
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by donMIG(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
Life no hard my guy
Person dei wei go appreciate that shi

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by Adasun(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lols,i don't understand all dis public proposal self.

women should be begging men to marry them self.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by yomi007k(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

Correct guy.

U can't just eat all my money and not agree to my terms.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of True Love / How To Get Rid Of Embarrassing Dark Armpits, Knuckles, Knees And Other Areas / The Seduction(only If...)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.