Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

For Everyone Who Wants To Get Married This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Everyone Who Wants To Get Married This Year (363 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos / My Boyfriend Of Eight Years Is Getting Married This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Everyone Who Wants To Get Married This Year by FROkoroMiss(f): 8:31pm On May 10, 2020
FOR EVERYONE GOD HAS TOLD I’LL BE MARRIED, please read and register for this.

Register for PROCESSING YOUR MARITAL PROMISES TO COME TO PASS...

This is for the woman (or man) who heard God give them a #prophecy about their future #marriage that they haven’t seen become a reality YET. I mean you know you heard God but the reality hasn’t transcribed into what He said YET.

See details below:

I put this out yesterday on my social media channels.

Since I got this #book - “RIPE MARITAL PROMISES” (I would share the book story soon) I’ve been #praying for God to give me the pattern and template for what to do with it even as I have been writing.

So it started from #prayersforyourfuturehusband challenge where on of those nights I suddenly knew broken down in #wisdom HOW TO PROCESS YOUR PROMISES to come to pass and what steps were involved in it. God dispensed it into wisdom for #marriage and #MaritalDestinies and #prophecies
So along with this book we will be having a six week guide where I will be teaching on PROCESSING YOUR (MARITAL) promises to come to pass. We are doing this ONLY for those who need it and it won’t be a open teaching. So please register via the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18icHY8yNN3hOx_Bu3dG6LpuHOPRHJFpnZ11YYwEAuw8

To get details of our classes on this.

The first class holds in June so please register now and look out for the email with class details and password for entry into class.

Please tell a man or woman you know who needs this. God bless you.

Hephzibah Frances
www.hepzhibahfrances.com

#MaritalPromises #promises #RipeMaritAlPromises #family #husband #futurehusband #futurewife #marriagegoals #KingdomMarriage #wedding #thedayIgetMarried

Re: For Everyone Who Wants To Get Married This Year by Dre19: 8:36pm On May 10, 2020
Pointless .. letz wait till we sort the matter on ground

1 Like

Re: For Everyone Who Wants To Get Married This Year by phelonrays: 8:45pm On May 10, 2020
cry People still dey Marry ?cry

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Fight For A Marriage When There Is No Desire? / My Neighbor Assaulted Me Because He Is In Love With Me-pt 3 / 61 Yrs Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping & Impregnating His Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.