Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird (1245 Views)

Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / 90% Of Girls I Have Ever Met, Lie Easily And Exhibit Cheating Characters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
This story has K-leg, but it will be straight at the end...

I'm going to tell you my secret and a story about a dove for free.

The reason 90% like me is because I tell real life stories and I tell it just as it is. If something bad happened in the story, I reveal it. If something naughty happened, I reveal it. If something funny happened, I equally say it in the story. This is to say, I tell an uncensored story.

The reason I make money is because buyers can related with my story. This is the greatest persuasion or the greatest tool in copywriting and in selling.

Sadly, the reason 10% hate me is because it's natural to hate people succeeding more than us.

It makes us feel bad and intimidated knowing others are succeeding more than us.

The worst is when these successful people seem charismatic and too confident as they talk about their successes as a form of motivation, it makes us see them as arrogant and a show off, so we hate them the more.

We the 10% that love to hate people who are succeeding have some personal issues in our lives we need to handle before we can see the brighter side of life.

It's not the fault of who is succeeding, but the fault of who envies who is succeeding. You're to be motivated by his or her journey, not jealous of his final arrival.

The hard part of life are done behind the scene. Look behind the scene in your life and success is waiting for you.

Since I already know storytelling is one of the secrets to achieving so many things in life, I love doing things that will generate a story to tell and this story becomes part of a brand, selling point, and anchor to draw in attention of clients, viewers, etc. to purchase what I want to sell at the end.

Now, the story about Queen, the smart Dove.

Typing...
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
I know I will surely own a poultry soon, but I don't want to own a poultry just like everyone else, so what I did is to generate real stories about birds and fowls?

I have written an article about a fowl a friend gave me I nicknamed Amaratasha and another one I bought and called Burna Girl. People enjoyed that story and it's a true story.

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
In the new apartment I'm living, the other compound is occupied by a certain rich man who loves farming. He has a plantation, fish farm, and so on and a tall fence is the only barrier to his compound.

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
On this fence, a dove built her nest and after taking a closer look from my kitchen, she was  incubating too eggs.

As kids, we love catching birds, but they always fly. So, I tried to catch her, but she flew. I made this attempt severally, but she always escapes.

One day, I woke and realized she has hatched one of the eggs. I put up a ladder and climbed to see the chick.

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
The next day, she hatched the second one and I became more interested in having the 3 of them as a pet, but it was impossible to catch the smart mom.

Five days later, they had developed wings, but not strong enough to fly yet. I knew in 5 more days, they'll probably be strong to fly and when they do, it's over — they won't come back to that open nest on the fence again.

I started thinking on how to get the mom. As I was thinking, it hits me that mothers are so caring and they will do anything to protect their offsprings.

When a child is kidnapped, the mother panics more and she's ready to go any risky location the child is kept. It's a risk most mothers take.

So, I needed to kidnap the twins and put them in my kitchen to enable the mom come in and I'll close the door on her.

Did my plan work? Read to how I failed woefully or how I succeeded.

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by MadeINchenzen2: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
... Typing

Still thinking of the next best adjective to blast u.

This fvckery is becoming too much.

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
After I kidnapped them, the mom came back and was restless. She didn't know where they were. I picked one of the paint buckets in the house, put the chicks ontop of it, then kept it close to the exit kitchen door at the back.

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Since the entire apartment has no escape route as all the windows have nets, protectors, and glasses, I passed a wire through the hole in dinning and tied it on the handle of the kitchen door.

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by Olochee: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lolz
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hours later, while in my room doing something else, she came stood on the protector and the sees a reflection of herself on the window. Now, she's thinking what to do next. Run for her or go for her kids.

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Olochee:
Lolz

Jobless people like us have nothing to do, we we try our best to have fun even though we are broke. Haha. #YOLO.
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Finally, she got inside as she delivers the water in her mouth to her kids.

Guess what happened next? Did I catch her or did she run?

Typing...

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
A little info about this bird.

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yes, she was caught.
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
I locked the door on her and we danced for a while in the kitchen as she dribbles me with her flying skill.

I finally caught her, removed her feathers and we are now friends for life. I given her and her kids a well-furnished room with AC, bed, etc. to use.

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Yes, I now own a dove. Or, is it called something else?

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
I'll finally tell you how this story is better than a degree and how it can fetch anyone more money than a first class degree.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by MickzyDonald: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
op tried ooo

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by Mizsuccess2018(f): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin this is strange.. so, after all the epistles, what are the lesson learnt bayi?
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by Meedon: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
The bird go soon bite u ooo
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by anonym0us: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
make that bird no peck your eye socket for night oh.and I hope it's not someone grand mother you just caught

1 Like

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by pesty100(m): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2020
This is cruelty

1 Like

Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by Ginaz(f): 9:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Hahahha this is so funny . I would like you to catch a snake and its kids too , try to give them AC and a bed . I swear your home would be complete. cheesy
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Those idiots have refused to eat. I'm the one feeding them with my hand and they're still doing shakara. I kept the kids outside so they can fly away whenever they want, but they refused. Which kind stubbornness be this?
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by Adasun(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Legend,would da dove still fly ever again?
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by ABCthings: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Poor dove. We should sue you for forceful and coercive domiciliation! angry

I don't take nonsense. grin
grin
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by iLegendd(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Adasun:
Legend,would da dove still fly ever again?

The mother is won't fly, but can roam around the compound or get taken into a zoo or any animal center. The kids, I want to the fly to wherever they want, but they refused to leave their mother.
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by Proton99: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2020
iLegendd:

The mother is won't fly, but can roam around the compound or get taken into a zoo or any animal center. The kids, I want to the fly to wherever they want, but they refused to leave their mother.
Can I see the recent photos of the birds?
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by Adasun(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2020
iLegendd:

then get ready to take care of 3 birds o,even if they fly away,they would never forget where they grew up.
Re: Why People Like Me And Why I Make Money Easily And Stay Happy Like A Bird by dadadoc: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
angryWhy will someone even think of doing this?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Germans So Friendly And Hot / I Will Change Into Woman If I Have Money But Now I Do Pu**y Jay Said (photo) / Why were you aroused When She Was Narrating Her Rape Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.