Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,023 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About (1209 Views)

I Have A Busy Weekly Schedule And I’m Not Finding Love / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / 90% Of Girls I Have Ever Met, Lie Easily And Exhibit Cheating Characters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by ayufun: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
What Is a Demisexual?

A person who is demisexual experiences sexual attraction only when they feel a true emotional bond with another person.

For instance, they may not feel sexually attracted to a person they randomly see at a coffee shop, but if they were to start talking to that person and form an emotional connection, they might then become sexually attracted over time.

For More details

https://www.sexpally.com/blog/demisexuality

Are you demisexual or not?, i would like you, yes you, to share how easy or difficult it is to find a lover after a break-up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Missionaire: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm one...... Blessing or Burden depending on how you look at it.
Can't go to the brothel, can't sleep with random girls.
To establish emotional connection, there must be something about the person that resonates with me.

4 Likes

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by ayufun: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Missionaire:
I'm one...... Blessing or Burden depending on how you look at it.
Can't go to the brothel, can't sleep with random girls.
To establish emotional connection, there must be something about the person that resonates with me.

I'm also one, and it's sad seeing people who're not demisexual thinking we're weak, shy or not romantic.

2 Likes

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Loveknitting: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
ayufun:
What Is a Demisexual?

A person who is demisexual experiences sexual attraction only when they feel a true emotional bond with another person.

For instance, they may not feel sexually attracted to a person they randomly see at a coffee shop, but if they were to start talking to that person and form an emotional connection, they might then become sexually attracted over time.

For More details

https://www.sexpally.com/blog/demisexuality/

Are you demisexual or not?, i would like you, yes you, to share how easy or difficult it is to find a lover after a break-up.

It's terrible, especially when you meet people who don't understand, the next thing, they assume you're a lesbian.
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Missionaire: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
ayufun:

I'm also one, and it's sad seeing people who're not demisexual thinking we're weak, shy or not romantic.

They don't know that faithfulness itself is strength. Sex is a process and bonding emotionally with a person before starting that process helps to enhance the process of experiencing sexual fulfillment.

Also, I can get attached to simple stuffs like pen. When I buy a pen and use it for a while, I develop an emotional connection with it. I would feel very sad if I lose it and I rarely do. I'd rather give someone 200 Naira to buy a new pen that dash them my 50 Naira pen.
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by ayufun: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Loveknitting:

It's terrible, especially when you meet people who don't understand, the next thing, they assume you're a lesbian.

Funny, but that's the truth, people value sex more than anything now

2 Likes

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Danielkelly: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
ayufun:
What Is a Demisexual?

For More details

https://www.sexpally.com/blog/demisexuality/

I am bewildered by this information, it isn't a boring subject to me cause i just made a new discovery. over the years of my major life i never heard of this.
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by ayufun: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Danielkelly:

I am bewildered by this information, it isn't a boring subject to me cause I just made a discovery. over the years of my major life, I never heard of this.

Whaooh, you can help by sharing the full article with others, and also explore new concepts discussed.

Having said that, are you demisexual or not?

Less i forget, there are also other categories like allosexual graysexual, sapiosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, heterosexual, sapiophile etc...
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lmaoo.
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Danielkelly: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
ayufun:

Whaooh, you can help by sharing the full article with others, and also explore new concepts discussed.

Having said that, are you demisexual or not?

Less i forget, there are also other categories like allosexual graysexual, sapiosexual, homosexual, bisexual, pansexual, heterosexual, sapiophile etc...
I iav dis sexsual attraction 2pl ave made good connections wit not for random ppl. The sexsual nacking sensation is both physically and emotional satisfying. Gays are wiredos to me.
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by AnotherOpinion: 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Turns out I'm on this table.

Naturally tall and good looking with style and $ enormously endowed too, you’d think I shuffle the opposite gender every night as everyone around me thinks but it reverse is the case as “you gotta build a connection “
Its crazy because sometimes you know it’s not gonna last but you do it anyway because that’s the only way you can derive pleasure, even when its a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Danielkelly: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
AnotherOpinion:

Naturally tall and good looking with style and $ enormously endowed too, you’d think I shuffle the opposite gender every night as everyone around me thinks but it reverse is the case as “you gotta build a connection “
Its crazy because sometimes you know it’s not gonna last but you do it anyway because that’s the only way you can derive pleasure, even when its a lie.
It's because they want to have the product without going through the process basically they have no idea about the process. They go and dive into flowing river when dey never had swimming lessons, Theyre gonna drown for sure. The mordern civilization has made many mere consumer. Is it not money you by the end product. That's why men force it on women(sex) sometimes.
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Drella(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Anybody that is not demisexual is a höe.
It's just that I can form an emotional connection with someone within 20 minutes of meeting them.After knacking,I disconnect the connection and my "bluetooth is ready to pair" again!

1 Like

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Drella(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Missionaire:

Also, I can get attached to simple stuffs like pen. When I buy a pen and use it for a while, I develop an emotional connection with it. I would feel very sad if I lose it and I rarely do. I'd rather give someone 200 Naira to buy a new pen that dash them my 50 Naira pen.

That's a feminine trait.
If you get attached to the opposite sex this way,I just hope you can handle heartbreaks!

1 Like

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by Danielkelly: 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Drella:
Anybody that is not demisexual is a höe.
It's just that I can form an emotional connection with someone within 20 minutes of meeting them.After knacking,I disconnect the connection and my "bluetooth is ready to pair" again!
Noted.
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by ayufun: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Missionaire:

They don't know that faithfulness itself is strength. Sex is a process and bonding emotionally with a person before starting that process helps to enhance the process of experiencing sexual fulfillment.

I've missed several opportunities to make love with ladies before i got married and still regret some, but i love my nature, it's never an inadequacy of any sort.

To the emboldened, it's just a high sense of belonging IMO.

1 Like

Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by ayufun: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Danielkelly:

I iav dis sexsual attraction 2pl ave made good connections wit not for random ppl. The sexsual nacking sensation is both physically and emotional satisfying. Gays are wiredos to me.
hmmm, interesting
Re: Demisexuality - Not Finding Sex Partner Easily And What It's All About by ayufun: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2021
AnotherOpinion:

Yeah, i've long known women are attracted to tall, black or fair guy long from adolescent but we couldn't explore this, and many other guys think you will be fucking around with girls even in those secondary school days but we're actually not.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want A Second Wife – Comedian Bovi Opens Up / S3x Orgy: Secondary School Students Caught Having Group S3x Fuelled By.... / Are There Men Created Not To Be With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.