Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R (4321 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by namiji2598: 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
A girl on Facebook has come out to say that she is better than the mothers of all men.

She made this known through her Facebook page.

According to her she is more viable than their mothers because she is young and fresh compared to their mothers whom have become weak and feeble.

She blasted of her capability under the sheets and warned men to do away with their mothers of they crave her attention.

"I am better than your useless mother�though she was once useful but now she can't even feed you with her breast anymore � but I can do that for you � Kill that old woman you call your mother and I might just accept your Facebook friend request"

See her photos and screenshots below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by madridguy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
tongue
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Nehyooh(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
See this THING !

1 Like

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by jeffizy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
And the boys came out..... Took the bait.

A page looking for traffic knows how to get it.

12 Likes

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mpama!!!

sense is far from this one!

indeed common sense is not common!

anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
some ppl will be posting rubbish and uploading pics of innocent persons just to trend
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by JAOS(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
the devil is on a mission .MEN! defend yourselfs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by illicit(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
no girl in her right senses will say that
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
They're so slow on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Onyenna(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
I find it very hard to believe a girl would say such about women/mothers....... Seems the account was hacked or something.....

Anyways..... What do i know.....
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by ruggedtimi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2020
lol traffic bait

1 Like

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by mytime24(f): 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Common sense is'nt common
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Feb 25, 2020
see all the deluded men who fell for this troll's nonsense and replied to her rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by IamPlato(m): 2:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Look At What A Living Thing Posted Because Of Attention...

Controversy Is For Intelligent People, stupid People Should Stop Trying It out

1 Like

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 25, 2020
illicit:
no girl in her right senses will say that
BROS, how many dey in their RIGHT SENSES..?
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by marshalcarter: 4:44am On Feb 25, 2020
all to gain attention
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by cakopa(m): 5:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Someone said "By the power of holy ghost, I advise you to change your ways within two weeks..." I laff sotey people wey near me dey ask wetin happen grin grin
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Onyi22(f): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by adedayoa2(f): 6:21am On Feb 25, 2020
No savage reply, idiot geh
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Skmoda360(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2020
mytime24:
Common sense is'nt common
That post is just to garner traffic.....

1 Like

Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by MJBOLT: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2020
na yahoo boy go get that page
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Omar09(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2020
Why blast her or support her? Nothing says “you are more foolish” more than silence. Both those blasting her and her are stupid.
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2020
namiji2598:
A girl on Facebook has come out to say that she is better than the mothers of all men.

She made this known through her Facebook page.

According to her she is more viable than their mothers because she is young and fresh compared to their mothers whom have become weak and feeble.

She blasted of her capability under the sheets and warned men to do away with their mothers of they crave her attention.

"I am better than your useless mother�though she was once useful but now she can't even feed you with her breast anymore � but I can do that for you � Kill that old woman you call your mother and I might just accept your Facebook friend request"

See her photos and screenshots below

For all I know the greater shame lies with the men that decided to reply her
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by Proton99: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2020
How some men/guys fall for the most obvious of bait surprises me. For christ sake even a brainlet won't respond to this.
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by 125diCalcitriol: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2020
All these guys replying her no sabi anything.... Na when u send her friend request she will be talking abt ur mother...

Na to ignore d post as simple as ABC
Re: Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R by illicit(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:
BROS, how many dey in their RIGHT SENSES..?
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student / Imagine (photo) / Should I F*ck Her Or Leave The Battle For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.