Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist (62233 Views)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Easymoney00101(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
See all agric related post (news, investments, updates, seminars, etc) @https://jitesblog.com/
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by mxhibit(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:

Please check my signature and chat me up
I have done that and seen the requirements. Presently I don't a good job. I recieve 25k monthly. Am I qualified? Loan of 40k.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by xynerise: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smh
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

Do you know I can buy over your existing loans at affordable rates?

tell me more!
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
"Madam two bottles"

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingthreat(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who saw the ritualist drop her on the road? We need more psychiatric awareness in Nigeria
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by tellwisdom: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
I go blame the man? Na all these hungry lazy women I go blame
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by mctfopt: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mishael42019:
Rubbish.

Her clothes is psychiatric hospital uniform

The hospital might her dropped her off if her family members abandoned her.

The only explanation that made sense here!

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Simplebeauty: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
killALIEN:

tell me more!

Check my signature and chat me up for more information
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by fk002: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
I fear Edo guys. I remove cap for them.

When it comes to Yahoo abeg no one should drag with them.

But their cup will full very soon

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by lakesider(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Instead of helping her, you put her pic on social media..... What is wrong with done of us
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Blackking98(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Valkrie:

This quote is meant for Pastor Adoboye, Oyedepo and co...These Yahoo boys nah play dem still dey play for their side! !!
Do you have solid proof to back up this rubbish you're saying? Better leave them for their God to judge them because the consequences of being wrong in this thing you've said far outweigh the reward for being right. Be wise
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
dangotesmummy:
If you cannot control your phenese or your vaagiin@ in this generation,you will just die a useless death.i don't know why this generation cannot learn

Gbam sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by m140(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Valkrie:

This quote is meant for Pastor Adoboye, Oyedepo and co...These Yahoo boys nah play dem still dey play for their side! !!
Dem force you go their church, if you have families going to their church pursue them na,,,,
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Vado(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
They guys that took the phone and money from her aren't even scared of ripples effect.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Starhearts: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
I have the full video

U need mental health therapy
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Starhearts: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
ChoCho54:
I have the full video

Wetin dey sweet ur belle
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by streetsoldier1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
But the heat in town is enough to make someone go mad!!!
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by ChoCho54(f): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Starhearts:

U need mental health therapy
Hahaha.. you dey crase?

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by bigiyaro(m): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
she is just suffering from narcotics overdose, give her two days and report back here that she is still 'mad'

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Happychildlove(f): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mediarero:
PANDEMONIUM AS WOMAN RUN MAD IN SAPELE AFTER BEEN DROPPED BY SUSPECTED RITUALIST.

According to reports, this woman na runs woman wey dey hustle for Madam two bottles joint for Koko. Our findings show say some guys carry her go doke for Benin, and dem leave her with 200k and iPhone. Dem carry her con dump for Boyo Road Sapele, just as dem dump her nai she start to dey kolo. Boys don move with the 200k and iPhone wey dem see for her hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dax8aczDK0

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2529963907115366&id=100003053453713

nigerians are so wicked imagine the questions

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by rukell(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Delta, Edo and Yahoo Rituals are like 5 and 6. The revel in it...
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by chatinent: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
They told them not to do runs.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Realfrankie(m): 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
She successfully exchanged her Destiny because of front seat and a bottle of malt

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Godons1: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Delta, Edo and Yahoo Rituals are like 5 and 6. The revel in it...

Igbo MUSLIM do Rituals more. grin grin

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Greatzeus(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Every lady who has mental illness is always dropped by a man in Benz,as far as Nigerian bloggers are concerned.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by MMElliot: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aidejay:
Instead of them to be looking for logical explanations they are writing suspected this alledgedly that.
She is a prostitute based in what evidence?
What evidence suggests the 200k and phone aren't hers acquired through legitimate work? And not payment for some unexplained ritual mumbo jombo. Someone now just insinuated that she is married, how you take know? You were at the wedding?
Is she really mad or just having a mental breakdown due to many factors that have nothing to do with insanity?
"Boys don move with the 200k and iPhone" this is just plain stealing and taking advantage of someone in their weak state it's a crime.
Within few seconds someone twisted the story from suspected ritualists to Yahoo boys, you can imagine
Among many others. This senselessness is too much for me to handle.

Someone that might have been drugged and truly had a bottle up her vss. I watched and kept wondering why instead of trying to calm the woman and get her help, they jumped to conclusion that she's mad, and started feeding the evil wolf

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
When will Nigerians do away with such useless beliefs?
Rituals cannot give you wealth.

And why is it that we're always hearing this same story every time? lady being dropped off by some guys in a vehicle and suddenly becomes mentally ill.
Just like the stories we hear when someone's manhood is claimed to have disappeared.
Yet not one single proof of it.

You cannot attain wealth through ritual, get that into your thick skull.
And before you quote me, ask yourself '' what proof do I have "?" Have I witnessed it firsthand or am I claiming that it exists based on the stories I've heard or grew up to believe?
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Toplexy675:
some people still dont believe there is money ritual or anything kald jazz watch them while they storm the thread nd spew trash.

Is this is what you call proof to back up your claim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How David Ntekim-Rex Was Killed (2018 IBM Competition Winner) / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / Lady, Anointing Is Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw At Ajah, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.