Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist (62029 Views)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by KKKWHITE(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
I don't feel for women. They are never contented with what they have

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by oz4real83(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Delta, Edo and Yahoo Rituals are like 5 and 6. The revel in it...
Everybody knows that yahoo and ritualism is a common problem in every state in Nigeria. No state is left out just that some people like u just chose to throw thrash around deceiving yourself like the ostrich. Which states did u say yahoo and ritualism dont happen and nairalanders are ready to show u numerous reports of indigenes of those states engaging in yahoo and ritualism.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by bonnyhope: 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dreal1247:
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose lose his soul? Just imagine, even the phone and the money has been collected by someone else. She is now carrying her cross. God have mercy on us.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by proclinician: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wharisdis
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by dalass(f): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oh my goodness... Guys , its not fair....
What you sow you go reap oh

Nemesis will catch up with the perpetrators... shocked
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Toplexy675(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
some people still dont believe there is money ritual or anything kald jazz watch them while they storm the thread nd spew trash.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kevotek1000(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dreal1247:
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul? Just imagine, even the phone and the money has been collected by someone else. She is now carrying her cross. God have mercy on us.

Weather u believe or not she just bless that guy... 200k wow
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Antoeni(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Subscription Activated
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by dalass(f): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
KKKWHITE:

As if you fell down from heaven and you won't have a daughter... M.U.M.U
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by ChoCho54(f): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Starhearts:
Lies everywhere in the country
I have the full video

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by nairaman66(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
NaijaDonCast:

Very senseless statement! Skull miners and ritualist from the west and beyond usually go to the south to perfect their game!

Especially since they have been busted many times in the west!
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by hollywater: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
mytime24:
Is she coming out frm prison or hospital angry

Sense no go kill u.Good question.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by timesup234: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enough with this rubbish! Rituals dont exist.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by dangoteinlaw: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
you are mad, for efcc page which tribe full there pass no be ibo and afonjas? Numbers don't lie. Edo are the most legit guys as of currently, any company or work place you don't find them better disappear. Fool
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by foxxydude: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Patiently waiting for the follow up thread with the main details

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by mxhibit(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin
dem don use her destiny buy Tesla...sorry Benz grin

Do you know I can buy over your loans at cheap rates?
How do I have access to the loans and whats the %interest and mode of payment
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by scoundrel(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
So, we’re never going to accept the fact that mania is a common thing in humans? The mad people walking in the streets of various cities are mania cases not properly handled. These people we read of in news daily are those whose attacks took place untimed. We should lose our idiotic habit of blaming spirits for otherwise normal happenings. The situation makes the white man regret giving us freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by SweetCunt97(f): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ladies over there should fortify themselves. Getting an electric shock when u touch an evil person should do d trick

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Boys took 200k and iPhone wey dey her hand. In other words they run away with the sacrifice meant to appease amadioha for a job well done.
Later now when big wahala come dia side, dem go come run back to that junction dey ask everyone; wey the mad woman wey dey always dance for here sad
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by CSTR2: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
I heard her saying they put bottle inside her yansh.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Rubbish.

Her clothes is psychiatric hospital uniform

The hospital might her dropped her off if her family members abandoned her.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Simplebeauty: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
mxhibit:

How do I have access to the loans and whats the %interest and mode of payment

Please check my signature and chat me up
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Symorne:
Story that tough, but who is to be blamed.
Is it the married woman searching for greener pastures or the yahoo boy(s) trying to redeem his fortunes.

God bless Nigeria

They will say it is the husband who was not loving and attentive enough to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by therajah: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Some1 will still read this and still follow yahoo guy or ritualist tonight!! Pple wld never learn!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by SweetCunt97(f): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
KKKWHITE:
Who your feel eep? Men are contented and u guys go about killing, kidnapping, yahoo, raping, stealing every day ba? Niggy swerve
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by lucky4west: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
omon see bad market...dem carry her go tidy, all in the name of iphone and money, tell them to stop runs umba, repent follow Jesus dem no gree...now see iphone,money and doking no hep her
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Adakintroy2: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Beware many of this news are rumours. The bulk of them. How do I know the bible Said they will be rumours of wars or kiosk. Some are true. But the bulk are rumour.

The percentage of people robbed in cities in relations to the percentage of people in same city is less than 1% or less. Which also The amount of chance you are likely to get rob.

If 50 robberies took place in Nigeria at the same time, it would still amount to less than 1% (50 people out of 200million+) of the entire population. which in any case the odds of you being among the 1% is usually next to zero

So if the likelihood of you being mauled or robbed is less than zero, what are you afraid of?

people are not afraid of being robbed. (Although They may think they are). What they are really afraid off in fact, is the "fear of being robbed".
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Annie001: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Stupid news
Thank God she did not dry up this time
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Aidejay(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Instead of them to be looking for logical explanations they are writing suspected this alledgedly that.
She is a prostitute based in what evidence?
What evidence suggests the 200k and phone aren't hers acquired through legitimate work? And not payment for some unexplained ritual mumbo jombo. Someone now just insinuated that she is married, how you take know? You were at the wedding?
Is she really mad or just having a mental breakdown due to many factors that have nothing to do with insanity?
"Boys don move with the 200k and iPhone" this is just plain stealing and taking advantage of someone in their weak state it's a crime.
Within few seconds someone twisted the story from suspected ritualists to Yahoo boys, you can imagine
Among many others. This senselessness is too much for me to handle.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
She may have smoked weed too much.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by PoloYoung(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Same story everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Rotimi Olaleye Found Dead After Night With "Trans" Prostitute in Texas / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.