Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist (62027 Views)

'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
timesup234:
Enough with this rubbish! Rituals dont exist.

Rituals exists, but the claim that it gives wealth and power is what is hogwash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aidejay:
Instead of them to be looking for logical explanations they are writing suspected this alledgedly that.
She is a prostitute based in what evidence?
What evidence suggests the 200k and phone aren't hers acquired through legitimate work? And not payment for some unexplained ritual mumbo jombo. Someone now just insinuated that she is married, how you take know? You were at the wedding?
Is she really mad or just having a mental breakdown due to many factors that have nothing to do with insanity?
"Boys don move with the 200k and iPhone" this is just plain stealing and taking advantage of someone in their weak state it's a crime.
Within few seconds someone twisted the story from suspected ritualists to Yahoo boys, you can imagine
Among many others. This senselessness is too much for me to handle.

That is why most Nigerians who believe in this fallacy might never have sense.
Their brains work in a way that it believes whatever that is being dished out to them.
They do not ask questions or try to investigate, rather, they jump into conclusion so they can keep dwelling in their delusions.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Vado:
They guys that took the phone and money from her aren't even scared of ripples effect.

How did you know there was a phone with her, talk more of 200k?
Were you present at the scene?
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by delishpot: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bloggers again. I will pass on this one.I know the truth will still come out later
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by IprintMONEY: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
someone is expressing her self normally and una dey say na ritual. she just abused loud and sk. she go dey ok las las.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by IprintMONEY: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Rituals exists, but the claim that it gives wealth and power is what is hogwash.
omo u get sense, i wish 20% of nigerians have sense like this.
yes people kill people in the name of rituals, but the shit dosnt work. i hope nigerians get wiser
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by IprintMONEY: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Toplexy675:
some people still dont believe there is money ritual or anything kald jazz watch them while they storm the thread nd spew trash.
yes people kill people for ritual but the fact here is that it doesnt work

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Vado(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

How did you know there was a phone with her, talk more of 200k?
Were you present at the scene?

Why did you believe the story happened. Could be a doctored video or movie scene for all we care.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
IprintMONEY:
omo u get sense, i wish 20% of nigerians have sense like this.
yes people kill people in the name of rituals, but the shit dosnt work. i hope nigerians get wiser

That is the problem.

When you tell Nigerians that you can't use ritual to attain wealth, they'll ask you, "so what of those that are killing people and using them for rituals"?
They don't know that it's such stupid belief that makes one indulge in the act.
If we can eradicate such backward thinking, and educate the masses about the non-existence of such fallacy, then the rate of kidnapping and killing for rituals would definitely reduce.
This was the same thing Fashola was saying the other day.
Sadly, Nigerians love to dwell in ignorance.
They'll say you're "claiming woke".

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Vado:

Why did you believe the story happened. Could be a doctored video or movie scene for all we care.

Please quote me where I said I believed the story.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Etizz: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
This one na waitin she do dey worry her so oh
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Vado(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

Please quote me where I said I believed the story.

Bro you can have the win okay. Can't sustain energy on mad matters.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Vado:

Bro you can have the win okay. Can't sustain energy on mad matters.

There's nothing like win here.
We're all trying to educate ourselves.
Cheeers...
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Symorne(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

They will say it is the husband who was not loving and attentive enough to his wife.

Oh Ooh!
That's another factor.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
bullshiit!! how do they know she ran mad? which psychiatric confirmed her mad? Nigerians and ignorance.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Wronggee(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Asaba own don serious anyhow
GamingMode:
Sapele.na home of ritualists..Asaba..same tin.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by lepasharon(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mishael42019:
Rubbish.

Her clothes is psychiatric hospital uniform

The hospital might her dropped her off if her family members abandoned her.

So hospitals discharge ppl before they're ready to go home?

Does she look ready to go home?
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by alexnurreo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
munchi:
Nothing relate this and ritual

So Prople didn’t chase the car wow .....las las they will say it’s a movie or she is a yabaleft patient or high on drugs

Why don’t this ritualist exist in Europe?

Problem with us is backwardness....arrest the driver of the car let us understand how madness can bring money pls .....not just dropped off and zoom off then she became mad !

And if you quote me and ask about what about ritualist than cut peoples part off ...is it not for blood money?

Ans is that it’s a psychological scam but stubborn client might do the unbelievable task because he/she can’t come up the huge money equivalent to the task .

And why hasn’t a ritualist been caught and the babalawo arrested,let him prove how human Part or madness can can bring money ?

He can’t show or prove anything simple !

It’s a scam due to fear of what doesn’t exist !!!!

Finally, a Nigerian who reasons like an educated person. Seems both of us will start up our own country and leave Africa for these gullible people. All these educated illiterates can't tell their left from their right(not literally) it's so unfortunate that with western civilization, google, books, education and media, we are still as primitive as early men from the stone ages.. How did Africans get so stupid to believe making someone mad can bring you money?
A lot of news being posted by bloggers are fake.
Ps: If you wanna quote me, you better bring up a reasonable and well constructed debate...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by bizhop01: 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
forkasidbe
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by naijacentric(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
munchi:
Nothing relate this and ritual

So Prople didn’t chase the car wow .....las las they will say it’s a movie or she is a yabaleft patient or high on drugs

Why don’t this ritualist exist in Europe?

Problem with us is backwardness....arrest the driver of the car let us understand how madness can bring money pls .....not just dropped off and zoom off then she became mad !

And if you quote me and ask about what about ritualist than cut peoples part off ...is it not for blood money?

Ans is that it’s a psychological scam but stubborn client might do the unbelievable task because he/she can’t come up the huge money equivalent to the task .

And why hasn’t a ritualist been caught and the babalawo arrested,let him prove how human Part or madness can can bring money ?

He can’t show or prove anything simple !

It’s a scam due to fear of what doesn’t exist !!!!
there are ritualist in europe but dey hide it or u go say witches or wizards no dey dere abi
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
lepasharon:

Okay, since you don't agree with his Point.
What's your suggestion or conclusion on this story?
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by kingxsamz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
naijacentric:
there are ritualist in europe but dey hide it or u go say witches or wizards no dey dere abi

There is a big difference between ritual and using someone to make money.
One exists, the other doesn't.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
lepasharon:

i can’t even comprehend your message? Please be plain
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by olisaEze(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
All these okpo wen nor go gree say refnol & Colorado no bi for human/huwoman consumption, na so dem dey take cross border! No rituals Abeg, she don pass her elastic limit jaré grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by lepasharon(f): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mishael42019:
i can’t even comprehend your message? Please be plain

How can you say she was dropped by the hospital, when she clearly looks unfit for discharge ?
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by naijacentric(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
kingxsamz:

There is a big difference between ritual and using someone to make money.
One exists, the other doesn't.
money rituals is real bros believe it or not it exists its like you are not spiritual.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Khalidase83(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
This one strong o
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
lepasharon:

How can you say she was dropped by the hospital, when she clearly looks unfit for discharge ?
most useless Nigerian hospital does it.

You can ask they’ll tell you. most psychiatric hospital do so if the relatives refused to show up and pay for the patient bills
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Oghenjoe: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Valkrie:

This quote is meant for Pastor Adoboye, Oyedepo and co...These Yahoo boys nah play dem still dey play for their side! !!
.. For u to talk about men of God like this u nor get sense
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by Newmans: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Worry na beta place for Nollywood.
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by lepasharon(f): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oghenjoe:
.. For u to talk about men of God like this u nor get sense

Adebole
Oledepo
Re: Woman Runs Mad In Sapele After Being Dropped By Suspected Ritualist by lepasharon(f): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mishael42019:
most useless Nigerian hospital does it.

You can ask they’ll tell you. most psychiatric hospital do so if the relatives refused to show up and pay for the patient bills

Ok and you say she's wearing hospital uniform?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot 3 Armed Robbers Dead In A Failed Bank Robbery In Rivers (Graphic) / A.I. Ajao: OAU Lecturer Assaults Student (Video) / African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.