Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (11841 Views)

She Is The Best, But In The Past, Slept With Your Friend. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

........ by lonikit: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
i.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ........ by xcabczyxabczzzz: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Give her belly make wuna start life.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ........ by lonikit: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Give her belly make wuna start life.
my brother, i wish to but scared of our present financial status. Thanks for your contribution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by BlackfireX: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
This life sef....
Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
She's 33 and you like her character? grin
Brother run... You're joking with a green snake in a green grass. Though I'm not against you, but the thing is what stopped her from getting married when she was in her twenties?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ........ by xcabczyxabczzzz: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
lonikit:
my brother, i wish to but scared of our present financial status. Thanks for your contribution.
Then you guys should sit down and discuss your financial status and determine the way forward.

But if your aim na to be man of the house, then na hustle suppose dey your mind now.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
angry

Nonsense

When age come knocking,they start behaving like saints.

Just chop her Toto and move on.

UnaToto

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ........ by lonikit: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Brother run... You're joking with a green snake in a green grass. Though I'm not against you, but the thing is what stopped her from getting married when she was in her twenties?
u may have a point but sincerely, i av tested her in so many ways.i think she is my ideal woman. i have peace of mind

to ur 2nd question, i tink many factors could have been the cause. but judging from her last relationship that i witnessed, her humility and submissiveness were taking for foolishness by her ex.

20 Likes

Re: ........ by Abfinest007(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
i hope she won't reveal her true color later bcus i see, she is trying to rush u into marriage by saying d doctor said this .since u said she is good go n see her parents .u people can do lowkey marriage if possible court wedding

6 Likes

Re: ........ by lonikit: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Abfinest007:
i hope she won't reveal her true color later bcus i see, she is trying to rush u into marriage by saying d doctor said this .since u said she is good go n see her parents .u people can do lowkey marriage if possible court wedding
sincerely, she is not rushing me, she really understands with me. she is just considering wht the friend told her.

3 Likes

Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
lonikit:

u may have a point but sincerely, i av tested her in so many ways.i think she is my ideal woman. i have peace of mind
Brother you can't test somebody completely until you guys stay under the same roof for a long time.

You begin to accumulate more experience about life as you age, and gosh! . .
She knows how to play the game perfectly.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ........ by lonikit: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Brother you can't test somebody completely until you guys stay under the same roof for a long time.

You begin to accumulate more experience about life as you age, and gosh! . .
She knows how to play the game perfectly.

you have a point. but if i compare her with those i have met, she remains the best sir.

8 Likes

Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
lonikit:

you have a point. but if i compare her with those i have met, she remains the best sir.

Be careful when you compare, finger prints are different.

7 Likes

Re: ........ by lonikit: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Be careful when you compare, finger prints are different.
same way characters are different.

7 Likes

Re: ........ by lonikit: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
UnaToto:
angry

Nonsense

UnaToto
humm! i have heard you.thanks
Re: ........ by Martinez39s(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:
She is nice because time is not on her side and she needs to tie him down. If she was very beautiful and still 21, she wouldn't be this nice as she would feel on top of the world and very entitled.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ........ by proclinician: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
FarFromAverage:

He won't understand this incontrovertible fact.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ........ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin
UnaToto:
angry

Nonsense

UnaToto

1 Like

Re: ........ by proclinician: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
20 to 25..... Whoring stage, very stubborn and sexploiting

27 -30 and above.. ... Calm and calculated. Time is running out. All men matters.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ........ by lonikit: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

27 -30 and above.. ... Calm and calculated. Time is running out. All men matters.
u are generalizing ur stats. it is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: ........ by lonikit: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

He won't understand this incontrovertible fact.
it is an opinion. not a fact

1 Like

Re: ........ by proclinician: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
lonikit:

u are generalizing ur stats. it is wrong.

A lot of people do not think it's wrong so. What's ur point.

5 Likes

Re: ........ by olabrinks(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
proclinician:

but yet I got married at 23. Stop being so stupid please, everybody’s journey is different. She’s not married at 30 doesn’t mean she has a bad character or she’s desperate. This is why some men are depressed and miserable for their whole lives, always generalising and making irrational decisions based on hearsay. Nonsense.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ........ by mkoabiola: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=Martinez39s post=86920869] She is nice because time is not on her side and she needs to tie him down. If she was very beautiful and still 21, she wouldn't be this nice as would feel on top of the world and very entitled.[/quote
Haha hahahahahahaha.

Alm those evening papers can be too nice n submissive though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ........ by proclinician: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
olabrinks:
but yet I got married at 23. Stop being so stupid please, everybody’s journey is different. She’s not married at 30 doesn’t mean she has a bad character or she’s desperate. This is why some men are depressed and miserable for their whole lives, always generalising and making irrational decisions based on hearsay. Nonsense.

Hey take it easy i am not responsible for your misery, bitterness and frustrations okay. I just put forward a hypothesis and smart ppl are reading and walking away and you are taking things too personal. Pls u need to be wise for u to last. Next time u use that word on me again u won't like my reaction. Nonsense

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ........ by Edyice: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
At the end of the day uncle will follow his mind ,

Uncle like her already

Of other ladies , she carry FIRST

Fire down , am behind you cool

3 Likes

Re: ........ by olabrinks(f): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
When you said the word aged I was even thinking maybe 40 something. She’s in her early 30s, as long as she has her period every month regularly with no issue, she is very much still able to conceive. Fertility doesn’t really drastically decline until 38 or 39, and she’s still able to have children then. The only time a woman will never be able to conceive is once she reaches menopause. My cousin that got married at 25, is having problems conceiving till now. It’s not always by age, it’s by the reproductive health of the mother and father.

28 Likes

Re: ........ by lonikit: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
olabrinks:
When you said the word aged I was even thinking maybe 40 something. She’s in her early 30s, as long as she has her period every month regularly with no issue, she is very much still able to conceive. Fertility doesn’t really drastically decline until 38 or 39, and she’s still able to have children then. The only time a woman will never be able to conceive is once she reaches menopause. My cousin that got married at 25, is having problems conceiving till now. It’s not always by age, it’s by the reproductive health of the mother and father.

thanks ma'am.
Re: ........ by Martinez39s(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
mkoabiola:
Haha hahahahahahaha.

Alm those evening papers can be too nice n submissive though.
Single mothers and evening newspapers are always nice until you marry them. grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ........ by bonnyhope: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
lonikit:
i will be very brief with the narrative. i met the girl 2years ago when she was already 31. we started as friends but her character made me to fall in love and also had to leave my former young rude more educated and virgin gf (i love peace of mind).
without missing words, my new gf is the best compared to any other girl i have met. though, she is older than I by 2yrs but that is not my problem.
my problem now is that both of us are not really doing anything serious. she is managing in a private school. i have not gotten any job since i completed my service yr last year hence, managing in a school too.
considering our financial status, we are not ready for marriage now. we are hoping for better jobs.
please, i don't want to loose her and she is now 33. she is considering her chances of giving birth if she marries late like 35yrs bcus a doctor friend told her that women fertility has to do with their age, the older they bcom, the less they are fertile. please advice me on how to convince her. she is so unique.
please help a brother.

Girls in that age bracket always want to be humble to attract male counterparts

10 Likes

Re: ........ by pointblank247(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Bros that lady is still very very OK even if you are 27years old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! / Oh Boy! See The Kissing Photo Which Has Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.