Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

........ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ........ (11846 Views)

She Is The Best, But In The Past, Slept With Your Friend. / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Thunder Kills Malawian Lovers Aged 12 & 16 As They Die In Each Other's Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ........ by AscentSolutions: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
lonikit:
i will be very brief with the narrative. i met the girl 2years ago when she was already 31. we started as friends but her character made me to fall in love and also had to leave my former young rude more educated and virgin gf (i love peace of mind).
without missing words, my new gf is the best compared to any other girl i have met. though, she is older than I by 2yrs but that is not my problem.
my problem now is that both of us are not really doing anything serious. she is managing in a private school. i have not gotten any job since i completed my service yr last year hence, managing in a school too.
considering our financial status, we are not ready for marriage now. we are hoping for better jobs.
please, i don't want to loose her and she is now 33. she is considering her chances of giving birth if she marries late like 35yrs bcus a doctor friend told her that women fertility has to do with their age, the older they bcom, the less they are fertile. please advice me on how to convince her. she is so unique.
please help a brother.

Plan plan plan.

Take charge. What do you want to do to make money? What business do you want to start. Something that can grow to become big.... The ball is actually in your court.

1 Like

Re: ........ by AstroG: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
MissGodOwn:

How do u know that's what would happen?
What kinda childishness is that referring to someone as old cargo.

Is she not an Old Cargo undecided??

Op,this ur case is a case of Misplaced Priority
Re: ........ by Dexlomo: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
proclinician:

Just know a hypothesis can be anything. Pray life doesn't teach you. When a man refuses to learn from the experience of others, life may be kind enough to give him his own experience to learn from. If he calls it a bluff he is doomed.

Oga, do you know my experience? Do you know my age or how old I got married and how old my wife was? Do you know many marry young and at that they had challenges? All you have just written is a biased way of life and lacks objectivity.

1 Like

Re: ........ by proclinician: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dexlomo:

Oga, do you know my experience? Do you know my age or how old I got married and how old my wife was? Do you know many marry young and at that they had challenges? All you have just written is a biased way of life and lacks objectivity.

Alright sir.

Re: ........ by Tony142: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: ........ by Raalsalghul: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
lonikit:
i will focus on my career and i will not leave her cus of age too. she remains the best based on my experience.

You better drop this ego and listen to the advise of senior men on this thread.

1 Like

Re: ........ by Raalsalghul: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
[s]
Hold your gem very well. Try everything you can and wife her . Get to work, money will come. Some of these guys are teenagers while some are bitter babies in the body of men.
If you lose her because of their silly talks, a man who appreciates her will take her then you will know what it feels like to lose a gem. I wish both of you a beautiful life together.[/s]
Re: ........ by lonikit: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Raalsalghul:

You better drop this ego and listen to the advise of senior men on this thread.

is it ur ego? i won't leave bcus of age. she is my ideal woman.
Re: ........ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
AstroG:

No, she isn't.
Re: ........ by Firstlady101(f): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:
She's 33 and you like her character? grin
Brother run... You're joking with a green snake in a green grass. Though I'm not against you, but the thing is what stopped her from getting married when she was in her twenties?
. Very wrong advice.
Re: ........ by excessmon(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Poor man mindset and low self esteem
Sirvingeo:

You are really funny oo. The white lady is access to good life nah. At least they are after money and passport . In this case the guy will still spend his money . Is it not better he get his taste since he is the one spending the money .
Re: ........ by excessmon(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
The only thing I expect op to think about is how to start life small and pray to become great......
Bible says godliness with contentment is a great gain

And to those of you seeing only evening newspapers

Is it not better to be kept till evening and read by great men when relaxing like vanguard or guardian than to be bought in the morning like complete sports and by afternoon it is not relevant again except to wrap suya

So many go into marriage within 20s and lose it in the 20s and many goes into in 30s and it stays forever
Re: ........ by stanliwise(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
lonikit:
i will be very brief with the narrative. i met the girl 2years ago when she was already 31. we started as friends but her character made me to fall in love and also had to leave my former young rude more educated and virgin gf (i love peace of mind).
without missing words, my new gf is the best compared to any other girl i have met. though, she is older than I by 2yrs but that is not my problem.
my problem now is that both of us are not really doing anything serious. she is managing in a private school. i have not gotten any job since i completed my service yr last year hence, managing in a school too.
considering our financial status, we are not ready for marriage now. we are hoping for better jobs.
please, i don't want to loose her and she is now 33. she is considering her chances of giving birth if she marries late like 35yrs bcus a doctor friend told her that women fertility has to do with their age, the older they bcom, the less they are fertile. please advice me on how to convince her. she is so unique.
please help a brother.
Being nice to you or to others.
Re: ........ by stanliwise(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
excessmon:
The only thing I expect op to think about is how to start life small and pray to become great......

Is it not better to be kept till evening and read by great men when relaxing like vanguard or guardian than to be bought in the morning like complete sports and by afternoon it is not relevant again except to wrap suya

So many go into marriage within 20s and lose it in the 20s and many goes into in 30s and it stays forever
hmmm wise words
Re: ........ by SweetCunt97(f): 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
Single mothers and evening newspapers are always nice until you marry them. grin
Too many Male wizards on this thread sha.... Haba! Why are we sooooooo negative! None of you gave the op a concrete advise but wanna drag him done the lane of confusion and loneliness
Re: ........ by SweetCunt97(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
AstroG:

You are actually a fool.... Why call someone that? E b like person never deal with you before
Re: ........ by SweetCunt97(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
excessmon:

Are you minding the immature kids who have only their hands and Vaseline for company. That's if they can afford Vaseline sef
Re: ........ by Martinez39s(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Too many Male wizards on this thread sha.... Haba! Why are we sooooooo negative! None of you gave the op a concrete advise but wanna drag him done the lane of confusion and loneliness
cheesy The op is free to marry anyone he wants. We are only advising him to avoid single mothers and evening newspapers when it comes to dating and marriage.

3 Likes

Re: ........ by SweetCunt97(f): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
cheesy The op is free to marry anyone he wants. We are only advising him to avoid single mothers and evening newspapers when it comes to dating and marriage.
Pls shutt up. You seriously very childish
Re: ........ by Originalsly: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
lonikit:

i tink many factors could have been the cause.

but judging from her last relationship that i witnessed,

her humility and submissiveness were taking for foolishness by her ex.

I think... same as assume.. making an ass out of u and me.
Find out.

How many other relationships were there?...you passed judgement of her based on one relationship.... and you think you did great?

You have all the reasons.... why the doubt?... go right ahead and take the plunge..... she is not getting younger. When you marry you will know her better.... much better.
Re: ........ by Martinez39s(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls shutt up. You seriously very childish
Na you sabi. To each his own. Good night.

1 Like

Re: ........ by nwaimoroseyaho: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:
She's 33 and you like her character? grin
Brother run... You're joking with a green snake in a green grass. Though I'm not against you, but the thing is what stopped her from getting married when she was in her twenties?

Must everyone get married early. What about you, what has stopped you from becoming rich before now?
Everyone has his time ok

1 Like

Re: ........ by biafraisdead(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
lonikit:
please help a brother.
From ur write-up what her level of education? I asked cos u compared her level of education to ur former gf. To the topic, nairaland is a wrong place to bring such matter to, i am pretty sure that with lots of negative comments here u may be contemplating dropping ur gf but i say don't even consider that cos most people talking rubbish here are just plain stupid and they know nothing, most of them have unmarried sisters in their thirties. My advice is if u love her to the extent that u think she is good for u as a wife then go ahead. She is still very ok and young.
Re: ........ by lonikit: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2020
biafraisdead:

From ur write-up what her level of education? I asked cos u compared her level of education to ur former gf. To the topic, nairaland is a wrong place to bring such matter to, i am pretty sure that with lots of negative comments here u may be contemplating dropping ur gf but i say don't even consider that cos most people talking rubbish here are just plain stupid and they know nothing, most of them have unmarried sisters in their thirties. My advice is if u love her to the extent that u think she is good for u as a wife then go ahead. She is still very ok and young.
thank u sir. i am grateful. To ur question; she is a degree holder.
Re: ........ by Yeecar(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2020
lonikit:

u may have a point but sincerely, i av tested her in so many ways.i think she is my ideal woman. i have peace of mind

to ur 2nd question, i tink many factors could have been the cause. but judging from her last relationship that i witnessed, her humility and submissiveness were taking for foolishness by her ex.
That you witnessed, how?
Re: ........ by biafraisdead(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
lonikit:

thank u sir. i am grateful. To ur question; she is a degree holder.
Where are both of u resident? There's a reason i am asking.
Re: ........ by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Time is not on her side, and if you decide not to marry now, she will be old when you are ready, is better you let her go.
Re: ........ by Omar09(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
What do you mean by she is aged? Such a shameful thing to say about a lady of 33-34. I don't know if you are immature or if you do not love your lady enough. All the guys above, writing negative things may be entangled in bitter relationships with younger ladies, they may be people who are so rude that love may never find them. They have never been in love. Listen to them at your own risks.

Registery marriage isn't expensive, so you can pay her bride price, then do Registery marriage. In future you both can do anniversary.

Menopause differs in women, most ladies experience menopause at 45yrs. Poor nutrition/lifestyle can trigger menopause to happen earlier than normal no doubt.

There was a thread in family section where a guy was in love with a 39yrs old lady, he was 5yrs younger. He was mature, unlike you, you sound childish,The guys family said no, the guy stood his ground, the guys mum said she will only agree if the girl gets pregnant, but the guy/girl/brides family said that the girls church do not wed pregnant brides. That guy updated that thread, according to him, she gave birth to twins, she got pregnant shortly after marriage. I am not saying you should continue to waste your gals time, go for Registery marriage.

Noice story. Very touching.
Re: ........ by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
What do you mean by she is aged? Such a shameful thing to say about a lady of 33-34. I don't know if you are immature or if you do not love your lady enough. All the guys above, writing negative things may be entangled in bitter relationships with younger ladies, they may be people who are so rude that love may never find them. They have never been in love. Listen to them at your own risks.

Registery marriage isn't expensive, so you can pay her bride price, then do Registery marriage. In future you both can do anniversary.

Menopause differs in women, most ladies experience menopause at 45yrs. Poor nutrition/lifestyle can trigger menopause to happen earlier than normal no doubt.

There was a thread in family section where a guy was in love with a 39yrs old lady, he was 5yrs younger. He was mature, unlike you, you sound childish,The guys family said no, the guy stood his ground, the guys mum said she will only agree if the girl gets pregnant, but the guy/girl/brides family said that the girls church do not wed pregnant brides. That guy updated that thread, according to him, she gave birth to twins, she got pregnant shortly after marriage. I am not saying you should continue to waste your gals time, go for Registery marriage.

THERE ARE POINTS HERE BUT YOU FAILED TO PRESENT THEM REASONABLY.
Re: ........ by Omar09(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Single mothers and evening newspapers are always nice until you marry them. grin

This reminds me of the story of [/i]The scorpion and the frog[i].

For those who don't know about it, here it is

[/sup] The scorpion and the frog met at the bank of a river, and both wants to cross to the other side of the river. The frog obviously could swim whilst the scorpion couldn't. The scorpion begged the frog to help him cross over to the other side since both are headed same way, the frog refused saying "you will sting me". The scorpion replied "how can I sting you since you are helping me cross the river, besides if I sting you, you will die and I will drown" The frog refused still. And some how the scorpion managed to convince the frog to help it cross over to the other side with the promise of never to sting the frog. The frog later agreed. Whilst they were crossing the river and right in the middle of the river, the scorpion stung the frog.. To death.. And while both where drowning, with the last breath the frog had, it asked the scorpion "why did you sting me, you promised you will never?"
And the scorpion replied the frog "it's in my nature. You can never change me"

Both drowned and died.

Morale lesson, you cant change the nature of anyone, and one shouldn't fall for their frail promise. SM and evening newspapers are always nice to men whom they view can be their suitor. Don't fall for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ........ by CAPSLOCKED: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Martinez39s:

YOU MEAN THERE ARE NO GENUINELY NICE AND LOVING SINGLE MOTHERS AND OVER 30S?
Re: ........ by Omar09(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2020
lonikit:

u may have a point but sincerely, i av tested her in so many ways.i think she is my ideal woman. i have peace of mind

to ur 2nd question, i tink many factors could have been the cause. but judging from her last relationship that i witnessed, her humility and submissiveness were taking for foolishness by her ex.

I'm not trying to discourage you, you have made your decision and that's cool. So long as you have peace, that's awesome.

But on the part of testing her and she passed them all, you can not test those who invented the word test. Women invented "test" as a word in the world of gaming.

Wish you a happy married life bro. So long as it's your decision and no one forced or manipulated you into marrying her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

THREAD For ME And HALFRICA Alone / Hoe Story: Trip To Oshogbo / I Just Discovered This Problem my Fiancee has been hiding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.