Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi (1648 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Paxie55:

Please shut up tonye, next time you want to insult people, insult people you are better than not the other way round. I still maintain it, you can't afford to be Adekunle's shoe polisher.
You are poor and frustrated.

I'd rather be a foolish man that's too loaded to be envied by online rats than to gather all the wisdom in this world and still be church rat.
In that case, your wisdom hasn't helped you in anyway.
You are a broke frustrated man. Deal with it.
[/s]
Lol like I said, when one is mentally poor he/she always reason along your line. This is why foolishness will never depart from this world.

BTW am I poor and broke? grin grin grin grin
Re: Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi by Paxie55: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Lol like I said, when one is mentally poor he/she always reason along your line. This is why foolishness will never depart from this world.

BTW am I poor and broke? grin grin grin grin
So, with your So called wisdom, what impact and impartation have you made in human and the world at large? Nothing. Only staying behind your keyboard to insult a man better than you and whatever you stand for combined. I'm sure you are one of those e-rats warrior that will fall to worship AG when you get to see him cheesy
Keep on living your vicarious life on SM while poverty keeps knocking at your door.
Infact, afford bride price of a lady first.
Re: Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Paxie55:

So, with your So called wisdom, what impact and impartation have you made in human and the world at large? Nothing. Only staying behind your keyboard to insult a man better than you and whatever you stand for combined. I'm sure you are one of those e-rats warrior that will fall to worship AG when you get to see him cheesy
Keep on living your vicarious life on SM while poverty keeps knocking at your door.
Infact, afford bride price of a lady first.

TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

Re: Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi by Paxie55: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Poor man. Go and make money. grin
Stop envying what hardwork can get you.
As for now, you will always worship AG both in dream and reality. Burn!!
Re: Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2020
Paxie55:

[s]Poor man. Go and make money. grin
Stop envying what hardwork can get you.
As for now, you will always worship AG both in dream and reality. Burn!!
[/s]
Here we go again!

You see my sister, stop trying so hard using "poverty" as an abusive line.

Truth about life is that the real poor people are those that use this line. In fact, from your first reply to me when you made mention of it, I knew that you are deeply suffering from poverty of the mind- this is the worst form of poverty a human can ever face. In fact, most of them suffers the worst form of poverty (but God forbid me using someone's financial and economic standing against him)

Anyway, I don't know if I am poor o but I know that God has been very very very faithful to me and I return all glory to Him grin

As for you, curse be that man that ends up with someone your kind.

Meanwhile, ponder on this angry
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Mates to Marry To Enjoy Marital Bliss / What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation / Lil Frosh Speaks Out For The First Time After Dismantling His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.