Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . (69910 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by whiteafrique: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
so sad you entered the wrong shore,these people are hunger riddled.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by chewwie(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
chubinwa:
Blame it on the govt who had made life uneasy for them. if you were in their shoe, you will do likewise. don't be sentimental.
Blame everything on the government
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by ZombieHUNT: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
priscaoge:

Lol cheesy

Thanks for the Compliment smiley smiley

That dude is Evans

But I'm not kiss
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
chieveboy:

You did that on a sentient being? Did you watch the video of the CAN leader being beheaded by BH? Did you watch the little BH boy shooting that student? If yes, simply thread the path of love next time.

The morale is: nothing goes for nothing. It always comes back! When its payback time, you find Names and bloods people love to plead and call doesn't
and won't work!
sorry sir I did not know the Rat had capacity to love. undecided
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Elxandre:

You're a psychopath.
You just don't know yet.
sorry oh I did not know the rat was your ancestor undecided
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by helixmanager: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Godsfavour78:
if possible I will even use grenade launcher on the rat. I hate this animal so much since I was a kid I remember driving nail through the skull of a rat caught in rat gum and it started bleeding from the nose and mouth and eyes and ears. I also burnt out the eyes of another one with matches.

Just last week I saw a weakened rat outside my house I buried it alive.

Hmmm, repent to God and never be cruel to any animals, even a rat. If situation permits you kill any animal justly, that’s ok but your manner of killing them as described is inhumane.

Imagine if you were created as a rat? Or is it you that told God to create you as human?

Be nice to all creatures on earth so that the ONE in the heaven can show mercy unto you.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
jaymichael:
Quite sadistic. Animals too have soul. If you must have any reason to kill an animal, make it quick humane.
Rat have a soul. undecided continue on your journey to yabaleft Mr man
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
helixmanager:

Hmmm, repent to God and never be cruel to any animals, even a rat. If situation permits you kill any animal justly, that’s ok but your manner of killing them as described is inhumane.

Imagine if you were created as a rat? Or is it you that told God to create you as human?

Be nice to all creatures on earth so that the ONE in the heaven can show mercy unto you.
guy I used to sleep in a room filled with old books and newspapers as a kid. I was highly tormented by those fiends imagine waking up to a rat on your bed looking you eye to eye.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
chuckdelis:

You are exhibiting textbook anti social personality disorder ASPD (typical of psychopath & Sociopath) from this level you will graduate to humans.
you must be from the rat kingdom since when is hating rats antisocial if not that you are from the rat world.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
sapientia:

You need help.
we all eventually need help at some point sir
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by MaconAwire(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Godsfavour78:
if possible I will even use grenade launcher on the rat. I hate this animal so much since I was a kid I remember driving nail through the skull of a rat caught in rat gum and it started bleeding from the nose and mouth and eyes and ears. I also burnt out the eyes of another one with matches.

Just last week I saw a weakened rat outside my house I buried it alive.
Guy you wicked
�����
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by chieveboy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Godsfavour78:
sorry sir I did not know the Rat had capacity to love. undecided

All sentient beings including plants, minerals and Hans have the capacity to love. Everything else has the capacity 'to love'. You seem to expect a rat though to show love as a would...

Did you watch on Facebook a dog singing when it's owner plays the piano? It didn't seem like singing to me and it was awkward, bit that's the only way a dog could 'sing'.

The rat expressed it's 'God why' in its own way though...
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by priscaoge(f): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

That dude is Evans

But I'm not kiss

Yeah I know!

Your moniker already told me cry cry
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
chieveboy:

All sentient beings including plants, minerals and Hans have the capacity to love. Everything else has the capacity 'to love'. You seem to expect a rat though to show love as a would...

Did you watch on Facebook a dog singing when it's owner plays the piano? It didn't seem like singing to me and it was awkward, bit that's the only way a dog could 'sing'.

The rat expressed it's 'God why' in its own way though...
please don't equate a rat with a dog sir
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
MaconAwire:

Guy you wicked
�����
Guy na rat we dey talk oh no be dog or cat or bird oh. Nawa oh if I know say people love rat like this I for no talk oh. Now one guy say I be serial killer.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
priscaoge:

Yeah I know!

Your moniker already told me cry cry
bae you love rats too?
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by jaymichael(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Godsfavour78:
Rat have a soul. undecided continue on your journey to yabaleft Mr man
As above so below empty skull.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by chieveboy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Godsfavour78:
please don't equate a rat with a dog sir

Why? A rat is arguably smarter than the average dog...

The discussion isn't about smartness actually. It's about entities which have emotions and life. Science had established that even trees have emotions more or less vertibrates.

You not believe this: The same Soul that's in a rat is same in a human. By this, it means if a human is a 'person' any rat is too! Difference is how both chose to manifest. This includes plants and minerals.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by MaconAwire(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Godsfavour78:
Guy na rat we dey talk oh no be dog or cat or bird oh. Nawa oh if I know say people love rat like this I for no talk oh. Now one guy say I be serial killer.
grin
See the kind things you get mind do innocent rat, you fit kee person wey offend you.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
jaymichael:
As above so below empty skull.
anyone I blame myself for taking someone who calls themself jay seriously. You sound like those crackheads SJWs
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
chieveboy:

Why? A rat is arguably smarter than the average dog...

The discussion isn't about smartness actually. It's about entities which have emotions and life. Science had established that even trees have emotions more or less vertibrates.

You not believe this: The same Soul that's in a rat is same in a human. By this, it means if a human is a 'person' any rat is too! Difference is how both chose to manifest. This includes plants and minerals.
please can you give me the scientific definition of a soul and point me to a conclusive and widely accepted research paper or scientific journal which proved that rat have soul. Anyways am in the kitchen frying fish weda they have souls or not they are a nuisance if one should get caught in my trap now I am sure I will pour the hot oil on it before throwing it away.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
MaconAwire:

grin
See the kind things you get mind do innocent rat, you fit kee person wey offend you.
innocent Rat ha guy I think that's a paradox.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by chieveboy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
The point l wish to share whether you think rats a souls or not is that any action comes with an equal reaction no matter what!

I do get rid of rats and others, but not without sending out warnings (laughable and stupid?). I do that recognizing their worries, short memories and concerns. This sees me being kind to them even in 'harsh' dismissals, roaches and all.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by akigbemaru: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
Useless country
Useless citizens
Useless government

Let me tell you guys a story... In a sane country.. A rat stuck on a grate was rescued by the towns fire fighters... I mean the life of a mere rat meant so much that they used state resources to save it

SMH. .Nigeria is a glorified disease
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by luluosas(m): 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is too bad
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by 2buffagain(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
These look like the type of people who vote PDP/APC come election time after receing small garri.... instead of voting for AAC and moving their life forward grin
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hardly a surprise. Nigerians are natural born savages who are beyond redemption.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by redsun(m): 1:03am On Feb 26, 2020
The unfortunate creature has strayed into the hands of proper wild and untamed animals. It could have preferred to be caught in the jaws of great white than in the hands of those bloodthirsty, unsympathetic snd hungry beasts.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by chuckdelis: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Godsfavour78:
you must be from the rat kingdom since when is hating rats antisocial if not that you are from the rat world.
U couldn't wait to display your idiocy, go and read up on Anti social personality disorder (ASPD) and stop disgracing your generation on nairaland.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by priscaoge(f): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Godsfavour78:
bae you love rats too?

Ewwwwhhhh God forbid cry cry
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by julisam(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Sad to say, government will go the extra mile to protect an animal that is supposed to be eaten by hungry Niger Deltans just to please the interest of the international community. But the same government don't attached any value to the lives of human in the oil rich Niger Deltans.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2020
chuckdelis:

U couldn't wait to display your idiocy, go and read up on Anti social personality disorder (ASPD) and stop disgracing your generation on nairaland.
you are the only idiot here so angry over nothing. Frustrated boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Time Seeing Elephants Fight. No Wonder They Say Grass Stuffers (Video) / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) / Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.