Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) (825 Views)

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Don Jazzy's Mother Finds A Wife For Him, He Wants To Run, She Grabs Him / Mary Remmy Finds Dried Snake In The Crayfish She Bought (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) by ScottDM1: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2020
A London woman looking for a pair of shoes in a cupboard inside her apartment found something far more startling -- a snake.

Kasia Radochonska, who lives in the Southwark area of London, said she was going through the cupboard Feb. 16 when she spotted a snake slithering from under her vacuum cleaner.

"I opened the cupboard in my flat where I keep my shoes and other bits and bobs," she said. "I looked at the vacuum cleaner and noticed something red, like a rope. Then it moved and I thought: 'Oh my god, it's a snake!'"

Radochonska alerted the RSPCA, which sent animal collection officer Joe Tambini to the scene.

"Kasia had been knocking on doors in her block to find out if anyone was missing a snake but no one claimed her. She was a bit cold so I took her to RSPCA Putney Animal Hospital where she was put in a vivarium to heat up," Tambini said.

The corn snake, nicknamed Mavis, will be moved to an RSPCA rehoming centre if no one comes forward to claim her as an escaped pet.

"People are always surprised to hear that we actually get called out to collect lots of escaped snakes who have gone wandering around the neighbourhood. They can slither out of their vivariums and into strangers' homes; we've even had some hide for months before coming out later, much to the householder's shock," Tambini said.

See More Pictures Here- https://umebeautycare.com/woman-finds-a-snake-in-her-cupboard-photos/

CC: Lalasticlala , Dominique

Re: Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) by daddytime(m): 12:51am On Feb 25, 2020
This one na shoe lace na for where dem lala dey hold meeting.
Re: Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) by olumide3367(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Lala coma see o grin
Re: Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) by olumide3367(m): 1:08am On Feb 25, 2020
daddytime:
This one na shoe lace na for where dem lala dey hold meeting.
lol grin
U sef follow Abi? How u take know?
Re: Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) by godofuck231: 1:14am On Feb 25, 2020
baby there's a snake in my shoe cupboard!
show me

Re: Woman Finds A Snake In Her Cupboard (photos) by englishmart(m): 4:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Maybe it came with a message from the Village people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Makes Shocking Confession Of How He Sleeps With His Mother-in-law (fullstory / Best Of Simi Duduke Dance Challenge Baby Mama / Biggest Company In The World, APPLE, Announces DJ Cuppy As Their First Ever Afri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.