Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (45962 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2022
englishmart:
If you were to share 100k between your parents, how much will each get? And why?

Me, I will give mom 70k and 30k to dad. Reason is, Mom needs a little more love for her enormous sacrifices. Woman has starved and done a lot of strenuous jobs to keep us going

in my world there is nothing called sacrified when it comes to your own children its your duty , you can not sacrifice on things you are meant to be doing because its your job and no one else. Whether it was a stupid mistake to a have a child its becomes your responsibility whether you like it or not and sacrifice is not the word to use

You hear parents saying i suffered for my children, who did they espect to suffer than themselves ?

its an individual choice to
have kids except those who were raped

The people who have the right to use the word sacrifice is those people's child becoz they/are sacrificing their plans, money and time . it was never their plans nor was it their mistake

I would give them equally share, i believe treating them unequally will create problems

of cause how kids are treated individual would affect how that child would treat his/her mum/father in the future

for parents treat your kids equally and they will
treat you equally in the future

for parents work as team in providing for the kids and they will treat you equally in the future if you dont they will favour the most active

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Gabriel Segun Ajayi Dies, Was Married To 50-year-old Russian Woman / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man / Thelma Chiaka Gave Birth To Sextuplets In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.