Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President (16777 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition A Huge Joke / Bode George: Tinubu Has No Certificates, Steals Huge Amounts Of Money Monthly / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by SouthNigerian: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by GiggyJaggi: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
post=86936945:
God bless Lagos state.

God bless Nigeria.

By the way,

Lecturer : Do you know why Lagos State remains the best state in Nigeria?!

Students : Because it has never been governed by PDP

Lecturer : Good answer guys.
End of class for today.
Have a nice day guys.

Students : Thank you! wink
Yipeee wink
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Oblang(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2020
This one is obsessed with Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by vezycash(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2020
The vulture seller claims Lagos is the best state because it's never been governed by PDP.

Absolute nonsense.

It's like saying Nigeria is regarded as the giant of Africa because of our leaders.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa INSPITE of our disastererous leaders.

Our GDP is high because of two things. The most important one is - OUR POPULATION (200+ million). AND then oil money.

Lagos is a rich state not because of APC but because:

It was once the capital of Nigeria. The state is still benefiting from the money invested in Lagos.

Lagos is the state with the highest population. Forget Kano it's paper population.

Lagos has a functioning port which is used by every state and other West African countries.

The international airport is another boon.

Add all these together and you have Lagos.

This is not to detract from Tinubu's achievements in Lagos.

But then, Nigeria's $400B GDP should beat least 2 trillion if not for pen theives.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by edunaragold(f): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2020
This man bode George is an idiot, na u no fail as gov ,ashiwaju is the pioeener of transformation of the new lagos state.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by youngbabaj(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
The major problem of this man is jagaban
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Let Bode tell us his own achievements for the state rather go to his house at park view and see countless of government official vehicle parked in his compound. He's been jailed for his recklessness while at NPA so what's the noise about.

Trust tinubu his response are usually short "elewon ni Bode" and Bode will run to his hole for 8months
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Has a moderator been paid to push Olabode George the ex convict into NL limelight?

Just wondering o...
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by MorataFC: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Simplebeauty: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2020
grin angry

grin cheesy
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by MoIbrahim: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Nnamdi Kanu for President 2023
Presidency is reserved for those who believe in Nigeria.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Tinubu is not the kind of leader we need at this turbulent time. He's just over-ambitious.
I can't canvass for tinubu to be the president of the country. He lack the capacity
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by unitysheart(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2020
Smithkafors:
See them above defending tinubu..... someone that couldn't develop Lagos State despite being a former governor and kingmaker.God forbid tinubu to become the president of this country.....you can't give what you don't have.

How old were you when Tinubu was governor 21 years ago?

No be by fight o. I just wanna know so we can discuss happenings back then and then I can point out few things that changed under him.

4 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2020
LordGuru1:
This is what you will never see Fulanis do to a fellow Fulani. I wonder when they'll learn, Yorubas are just too senseless!

You have a point. Sadly, this is the main reason Nigeria will never grow. When a Fulani misbehaves, another Fulani man will keep mute.

If this keeping mute continues in the name of "my people" how will the entire nation grow?

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by mauchiz: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Because he has always been a failure, that is why he brought in his type in the person of president Buhari.

#We don't want failures again
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Eteka1(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2020
helinues:
Sir Bode George has been on the news lately? What is he up to gan gan?

May be he is eyeing presidency under Pdp..lol
An ex convict?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2020
LordGuru1:
This is what you will never see Fulanis do to a fellow Fulani. I wonder when they'll learn, Yorubas are just too senseless!

So you think supporting a looter and thief simply because he's from your tribe is sensible?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Eteka1(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
Smithkafors:
See them above defending tinubu..... someone that couldn't develop Lagos State despite being a former governor and kingmaker.God forbid tinubu to become the president of this country.....you can't give what you don't have.
Says who? You probably were a little boy then.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by ajebuter(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
See people we have at the helm of affairs?

Bode George: Chief Elewon and ex-convict..

Tinubu : A failed, greedy and power-drunk politician..

How can a country progress with folks like these manning its politics?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Chikpat(m): 9:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Bode the ex convict?
Bode is an old man, Nigeria has tried for him by providing opportunities for him to be something, to be somebody. He has paid his dues in some places but Bode and Tinubu are not equals. Tinubu may not be president of Nigeria. He is no doubt better than Bode. But Bode will never be president of Nigeria...he will fail in Lagos, fail in all SW states, fail in Kano and all d core north. He will win in SE where Igbos slave for PDP. He will try in SS but his destiny is not to be the president of Nigeria and Nigeria does not need a president of Bode's class and kind .
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Perfecttouchade: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2020
Owo bullion van grin bullion van money
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by lexy2014: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86936945:
God bless Lagos state.

God bless Nigeria.

By the way,

Lecturer : Do you know why Lagos State remains the best state in Nigeria?!

Students : Because it has never been governed by PDP

Lecturer : Good answer guys.
End of class for today.
Have a nice day guys.

Students : Thank you! wink
Yipeee wink

B4 d advent of PDP and APC, was Lagos not f best state in d country? Was AD or APC responsible for that? What& what has AD/ACN/APC added to Lagos that has made it better than what its past military& civilian leaders did also taking into consideration revenue bases of both periods?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by famouscargo4u: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2020
This man is just bitter. Tinubu did not fail he set the blue print for the new Lagos we see today. He introduced many things that is being replicated throughout the country. He is far from being a saint but he is good! When Obasanjo withheld allocation to Lagos for 23 months, Lagos stayed afloat and never owed salary for a month. He is a visionary leader. I strongly believe that he'd do well should he win the presidential ticket. And if he contests against PDP, he'd win because he has strong friends and allies across politica parties and divide in the country.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by eldoradoxx: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2020
Let Tinubu run for presidency and test is popularity outside his thugs and street urchin base enclave called Lagos. Let Tinubu run and see how the average man outside Lagos sees him. If he thinks anybody regard him as Lagosians that are living under his spell do, he must be a joker.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by emmykk(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Jack500:
See the useless Old fool talking thrash, if God say Tinubu will be Nigeria president, no one, I mean no one can stop it. After all, u said more than this concerning Buhari yet buhari is two times president today.

I honestly, will prefer Osibanjo(star boy) to Tinubu, but if it is Tinubu, so be it.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for the saddidst and Osu products from the yeast that cant make it in life without coming to lagos to come and abuse Tinubu their land Lord, instead of them to face their kerosene and wheel barrow empowerment governors, it is Tinubu that is their problem

This is the most foolish post I have ever read since I have been visiting nairaland.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by boladale123: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2020
SolarKing1:
Yes, I wonder why most Nigerians are not thinking like this!
To every reader, stop wasting fund on fuel! You will test it for 2 days free first, contact me for your latest Lithium Device that is guaranteed to power your Home for 24Hours daily.

Please Lean me more on the lithium battery power device

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Successlane: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2020
Jack500:
See the useless Old fool talking thrash, if God say Tinubu will be Nigeria president, no one, I mean no one can stop it. After all, u said more than this concerning Buhari yet buhari is two times president today.

I honestly, will prefer Osibanjo(star boy) to Tinubu, but if it is Tinubu, so be it.

[b]Meanwhile, I am waiting for the saddidst and Osu products from the yeast that cant make it in life without coming to lagos to come and abuse Tinubu their land Lord, instead of them to face their kerosene and wheel barrow empowerment governors, it is Tinubu that is their problem
[/b]

HABAA!!!! be jejely on them na, wetin?
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by ofwest47(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Bode George anti Yoruba idiots member of Afeni febi group.
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by SolarKing1: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2020
boladale123:

Please Lean me more on the lithium battery power device
Whatzapp or call: 08029435407
Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by 7lives: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2020
jieta:
Why the constant attack on tinubu personality, why not sell your self to Nigeria tell us what difference you will bring to the table.

He's got no selling point

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President by Bluntemperor: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
APC will determine that, not PDP

Mr George or whatever your name is,you are worse than Tinubu.Your party PDP milked Nigeria dry for 16 years and why are you always embittered when you were once beneficiary of the wholesale lax that was in the PDP?. Were you not appointed as Official of the party? please,what single project did Nigeria benefited when you were there?.I'm not a Tinubu supporter either,but he is still a better politician than many of you parading yourself.He still act as a father of the house.God bless Lagos State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP / Ada Aleru: Terrorist To Get Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara - Premium Times / Economy can’t sustain subsidy – Kachikwu, NNPC boss: Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.