Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths (29955 Views)

Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele / Governor El-rufai Wants Zoning Stopped In Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enemyofpeace: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
So as to prepare himself for President in 2027/31
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by sharone21(f): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jack500:

So APC should give her most precious ticket to an ibo man, that name the same party Islamic and terrorist party, APC presidential ticket is not to going to ibo in 2023, u guys beta die with ur PDP.

So, because I spoke for fairness to the Igbos, I automatically became an Igbo....I don't want to assume u are Yoruba, because they fall under brilliant BUT not intelligent category.....If person no be Yoruba or Hausa to a Yoruba person NA Igbo sebi? U try!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by PHijo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donaldoni:

Igbos and clouded emotional reasoning... grin Amaechi that was told by Tinubu to drive El-Rufai when he (Amaechi) first joined APC... grin Amaechi that has been subdued in Rivers state by Wike of PDP

Fa fa fa ... foul!

Igbos are staunch PDP loyalists. They should jostle for the PDP presidential ticket and not play second fiddle this time around... grin

Amaechi financed APC so he should reap the fruits of his labour. He deserves it more than anyone else.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

Then why call for it to be zoned south

Read my post again. I didn't call for anything.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Samysimpson: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=SouthNigerian post=86945144]105 days later...

El-Rufai Wants To Be President - Arewa Youths

South Nigerians prefer a Peter Obi & Seyi Makinde pairing. They can be characterized as Generational Leaders.[/quoti

I concur..
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Donaldoni: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
PHijo:

Amaechi financed APC so he should reap the fruits of his labour. He deserves it more than anyone else.

In your hallucinations
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by NubianX: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Awol1:
Elrufai wants to be VP for 8 years.

Then president for 8 years.

That's power for 16 years.

Plus 8 years as governor.

That will be 24 years.

God forbid.

But as it stands, we are helpless to their scheme.

The APC presidential ticket is seriously hovering over Osinbajo and Fayemi who are both Christians to enable a pairing with Elrufai.

The Fulani mafia want Elrufai there.

IF U BELIEVE IN THIS COMBINATION OF INTELLIGENT, SELFLESS, HARDWORKING AND HUMBLE TECHNOCRATIC PROFESSORS, biko, jo, don Allah hit share for me... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Samysimpson: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
South Nigerians prefer a Peter Obi & Seyi Makinde pairing. They can be characterized as Generational Leaders.

I concur.they will make a good pair.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by PHijo(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donaldoni:

In your hallucinations

In your hallucinations Buhari's "gay" cattle financed the APC
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Donaldoni: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
PHijo:

In your hallucinations Buhari's "gay" cattle financed the APC

You are just a kid... smiley

Even you know who financed APC... cool
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by PHijo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donaldoni:

You are just a kid... smiley

Even you know who financed APC... cool

If you are older, then you are too uninformed to brag with your age. Age is supposed to come with a pool of information and well of wisdom.

First get yourself informed on the role Amaechi played in the APC primaries and let's talk further.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by DEROX: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
what a lot of people font know is that it has been written that no Igbo man must become Nigerian president even if they win it will be overturned grin that's why they rendered their votes useless to remove buhari if it was south west Yoruba's buhari would have gone no yourba man in APC can suffer orji uzor kalu fate even Rocha's is silent these days so what do you have to say they only role they can play Is to spite others against others by supporting north over SW buh they have been exposed that's why any candidate they support must lose by fire by force that's why am happy they won't support tinubu even amotekun will soon materialize because they didn't support it
NB: THE TRUTH
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Donaldoni: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
PHijo:

If you are older, then you are too uninformed to brag with your age. Age is supposed to come with a pool of information and well of wisdom.

First get yourself informed on the role Amaechi played in the APC primaries and let's talk further.

That is why I called you a kid. APC primaries 2015 was just a one-off event in the life APC as a political party... grin
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by inyenejo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
If Hell Roofai mistakenly become the vice president, the Christians in this country should forget Christianity
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
anibi9674:
If elrufai wants to be vice president, it actually means he is rooting for osibanjo as the president, cuz a Muslim Muslim ticket will not sell. So no tinibu. To be Afonja Muslim no good o

that was before

nigeria is not that nigeria again
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Deputy1111:
I know he is not the only Christian, but my own opinion is that whoever is strong and capable enough should come out to contest nah. You also said Osinbajo has not been speaking against crimes, for crying out loud what else do you want him to do, to be fighting his boss Abah!!!. I hope you can still remember when this man was the Acting president for just few days, you remember how he called the STARS into order, you remember how he instructed service chiefs to relocate to Maiduguri. https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-osinbajo-orders-buratai-relocate-maiduguri

Okay.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Nadio2019: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

With you wanting south west to be president ...what's the difference between you n the north ?

Any Yoruba who wants to be .next civilian president of Nigeria hates peace, hates Igbos, is non progressive, because a country where one of its major ethnic groups is embittered can NEVER progress.

1 Share

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by emperor863(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
seunmsg:

I’m not against Igbo presidency. If Rochas or Onu wins APC presidential ticket, I will support him 100%. What I’m advocating for is maintaining the power rotation policy between the south and north.

In 1999, PDP presidential ticket was zoned to the south and Obasanjo, Ekwueme and other southerners contested for it. Obasanjo won. In 2023, the two major political parties should zoned their tickets to the south and we should encourage all interested southerners to contest as it was done in 1999.

I agree with you 100%.

The likely scenario will be a situation where PDP will hand her ticket to an Igbo person (if they think them worthy of it) and of course APC will give her ticket to a south westerner (because they have worked for it since 2014). In fact, a politician worthy of that name knows that the APC ticket is long gone to the West.

Let the battle of supremacy between the southeast and southwest be settled once and for all on 2023.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Jack500: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
sharone21:

So, because I spoke for fairness to the Igbos, I automatically became an Igbo....I don't want to assume u are Yoruba, because they fall under brilliant BUT not intelligent category.....If person no be Yoruba or Hausa to a Yoruba person NA Igbo sebi? U try!

Stop ranting and show me,where I said u are ibo.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by femixx: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donaldoni:

Be sincere, do you believe Igbos deserve to have the APC presidential ticket? Why are you not gunning for the PDP ticket?

This is a one million naira question. How can a group that hates this party aspire to take the highest post? Yet none of them is talking of taking over their own party topmost position. Or do they think they can do cry baby and get favours just like that?
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Stillthebest: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga it was buharis idea as of 2011 tinubu rejected the idea ...

APC has 3 senators in south east over 10 house of reps member ...over 35 state of of assembly members ...na Yoruba's vote them ?

It was Tinubus ideas from the outset but Buhari rejected it that he would never align with a thief(Tinubu). That is why he went to field on CPC after leaving ANPP.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by PHijo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donaldoni:

That is why I called you a kid. APC primaries 2015 was just a one-off event in the life APC as a political party... grin

You have proven beyond doubt that you are a dunce.
1.Who facilitated the Chatham house visit?
2. Who used the Nigerian Governors Forum platform as an opposition vehicle?
3. Who set the platform for your party's campaign against Jonathan?
4. Who gave your party the credibility they lacked based on his religious and regional affinity with Jonathan?
5. Who attacked his economic plans on behalf of your party if not Rotimi Amaechi?
6. Who denied the existence of the rail infrastructure Jonathan built and the financing he had negotiated for further developments?
7. Is it not in Rotimi Amaechi 's apartment in Lagos the NSA boss hid money that was meant to fight Boko Haram?

Is it not Rotimi Amaechi that did all this?

The only reason the international community tolerated the jihadist APC was because of people like Amaechi.

Can you see that the world is beginning to close her borders to Nigerians because they can clearly see were the APC's real interest lies.

I am not ready to engage with you because it is obvious that you are an uninformed bigot.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to aspiring "Amaechis " in the Niger Delta and South East.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Alwaystruth: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
I hope you knows that apc will die once Buhari's tenure ends.You can take this to the bank even the big shots in apc are aware of this..
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by odinga1of: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
ednut1:
where is his base and who comes to meet or greet him like Tinubu even in VGC where osibade lives he lost his ward. see as cabal dey use am play ludo. could OBJ use atiku to play ludo back then

Bros thanks for reminding that guy.

Atiku as VP then gave Obasanjo tough time, OBJ had to knee down and plead with Atiku to be given second tenure.....

Atiku is a strong man sha.

Osibanjo is just a good opportunist, if not for Tinubu who for select Osibanjo for vice President?
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Donaldoni: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
PHijo:

You have proven beyond doubt that you are a dunce.
1.Who facilitated the Chatham house visit?
2. Who used the Nigerian Governors Forum platform as an opposition vehicle?
3. Who set the platform for your party's campaign against Jonathan?
4. Who gave your party the credibility they lacked based on his religious and regional affinity with Jonathan?
5. Who attacked his economic plans on behalf of your party if not Rotimi Amaechi?
6. Who denied the existence of the rail infrastructure Jonathan built and the financing he had negotiated for further developments?
7. Is it not in Rotimi Amaechi 's apartment in Lagos the NSA boss hid money that was meant to fight Boko Haram?

Is it not Rotimi Amaechi that did all this?

The only reason the international community tolerated the jihadist APC was because of people like Amaechi.

Can you see that the world is beginning to close her borders to Nigerians because they can clearly see were the APC's real interest lies.

I am not ready to engage with you because it is obvious that you are an uninformed bigot.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to aspiring "Amaechis " in the Niger Delta and South East.
[/s]

These are just emotional rants... smiley

If I state what some others did, this will surely pale far below in comparison... embarassed

Amaechi kind of 'begged' to join APC when the PDP, presidency and the commissioner of police in Rivers state were making life unbearable for him at the time. APC was Amaechi's saving grace. He did all he did for himself - directly or indirectly.

Today, Wike has rendered him impotent in Rivers state... grin
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Donaldoni: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
femixx:

This is a one million naira question. How can a group that hates this party aspire to take the highest post? Yet none of them is talking of taking over their own party topmost position. Or do they think they can do cry baby and get favours just like that?

I taya o.

They are just a bunch of lazy asses who are just looking for free lunch... grin
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by anibi9674: 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

And the best that has ever happened to you people is being a chest beating Christians enmeshed in potopotor land with a renowned reputation of number one criminal race in the world àbí?

Snipers and otapiapia go sell die in Igboland after 2023 when BAT finally becomes the number one citizen of Nigeria
I'm an ijaw man
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by ChoCho54(f): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:
Here is another power scheme of the hegemonic north
Me too see am
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Bar1941(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbo's like onu ,Joe igbokwe, monster of education ,house spoke person ,ngige and many more deserve the APC

Now to your question do you think south deserve the APC ticket even tho if u take out all the votes APC got in the south they still won ...do you think south deserve the ticket ?

CAN ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED NAMES GET 60% VOTES FROM THE S/ EAST?
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by sharone21(f): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Jack500:

Stop ranting and show me,where I said u are ibo.

APC presidential ticket is not to going to ibo in 2023, u guys beta die with ur PDP.

U guys beta die with ur PDP: insinuating that i am Igbo.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by OmoEpe(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

So u mean all Igbo's in APC are fools ? They wasted their time ?

Do why would south west deserve it why not north east that Gave far more votes than south wear

Seems you have a comprehension problem so i will help you
1)National primaries of parties are conducted for members in each state

2) In the South the SW has the highest numbers of delegates than both SS and SE in APC

3) Since the ticket is Zoned to the South, numerically SE stands Zero chances of winning

4) SE presidency is only feasible under PDP where they have lots of office holders who form a bulk of party's delegates

5) The North can decide to support any zone from the South but it will be by persuasion and not force like SE erats are found of doing

6)Tell Kanu to stop insulting other tribes in Nigeria if you want their support for presidency. Bridges are meant to be built for progress not damaged.

Once again nobody owes you anything in Nigeria. Power is achieved not by emotional blackmail but by building bridges. Your cry baby attitude is disgusting to other Nigerians inugwo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Xmas Message To Northern Christians In 1959 / Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.