Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths (29963 Views)

Yerima Shettima: I Never Said Igbo Wouldn’t Be President – Arewa Youths Leader / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele / Governor El-rufai Wants Zoning Stopped In Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Mraphel: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

South west created APC ...see lies
They are hated by Igbo's yet they won elections ...Yoruba's voted them into office right ?

Your points are not valid try another
South west founded APC it was coined from AC.

The time your people tagged it a yoruba party, you didn't disagree.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Bimpe29: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Is it bad for him to be Vice President?
Shettima is kidding really.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Thegoodone13(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
And in your own opinion, Northern suppose produce president again?
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Decimal101: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
North and South. No one remembers the East
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by sulaak(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
seunmsg:
Shettima is an idiot who derives joy in creating ethnic division and promoting northern supremacy. This is the same idiot that gave Igbos October 1st 2017 ultimatum to leave the north. Bigots like him should not be given any serious attention. Any northerner that is opposed to the return of power to the south is an enemy of the country. El-Rufai should be commended this time around for speaking the truth.

Are you well?

You are supporting a Governor that is interested in 2023 when he should be focusing on his responsibilities as governor of Kaduna state. This is the problem with Nigerian. What is El-Rufai ideologies and vision for the violent infested Kaduna state
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enwhen(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donaldoni:

You must be a kid.

If you know how Ekwueme fought Obasanjo tooth and nail for the PDP ticket on both occasions, you won't dare say Ekwueme didn't mean business... smiley Obasanjo as sitting president still couldn't stop Ekwueme from contesting the PDP ticket with him in 2002/2003.

You are the kid ...Agreement that has been made since 1999 that OBJ will run for two term... So the PDP shouldn't have done primary election ?,. There is lacuna in your memory, all those primaries in PDP apart from the 2019 own , before any primary, the power brokers in PDP knows their flag bearer, what was Ekweume votes in Jos ?, Was he the only one that contested the primary against Baba OBJ ?, What about Sen Bananas Gemade ?, Late Abubakar Rimi 2003 ?, Was there all their votes up to that of Baba OBJ ?, .. u people will not learn..., if any party fails to conduct a primary election witnessed by INEC , even if it is just one person(consensus ) , the primary election must be conducted and be witnessed by the INEC as stipulated in the constitution , if not ,if u win the election and the runner up , takes u to court , the court will sack u, because primary election is a mandatory in the constitution....Everybody knows that the 1999 election was for the Yoruba , as compensation for late MKO Abiola , the Yoruba never voted OBJ they voted Olufalae against Huasa backed Baba OBJ, and the Igbos and south south voted OBJ, even 2003, it was tough for Baba OBJ that the then AD under the leadership of Baba Tinubu had to endorsed Baba OBJ as their presidential candidate because of the force baba BUHARI came with, which made Baba Tinubu lost Ogun from Osoba to Gbenga Daniel, Ondo, from Adebayo Adefarati to Olusegun Agagu...Even when Baba Buhari picked an Igbo as VP, the Igbo still went ahead to vote Baba OBJ massively, when Baba OBJ tried for third term, they told him that was not their plan, which is to confirmed that they had aggrement before 1999 election...the Igbos has always been loyal and put their eggs in one basket, the PDP, they did it for OBJ, late Yar'Adua , GEJ ...if not that Nigerian politicians are selfish, all parties should be talking about southeast... I am from the South south, if for the struggle with the Niger Delta militancy , I don't think a south southerner would ever have been a VP let alone President...The PDP brought zoning which is the best for Nigeria because of her nature, but with this APC WINNERS TAKES ALL , TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT WITH VARIOUS LIES, THERE IS DANGERS AHEAD FOR NIGERIA...what goes around comes around, even we the South south ruled for only 6years instead of 8years even with our resources , I know our people will still start their madness soon... The North central and NorthEast have not been given the opportunity to rule, it's also a time bomb...if we must be Nigeria , everybody must be carried along, but should some selfish politicians be ready to play it selfish, they should be ready for the outcome..The PDP knows it is time for the Igbos, both they will never risk it not even with a southwest, because of voting strength and religion, same to the APC, they know that it is fair to give it to the Igbos, but for fear of losing power shoukd the Igbo ticket fails to sell in their PDP dominated region...as such, to me..it would be a WIN WIN for the north on a selfish play...Southerners like Baba Tinubu, Orji , Bakare, VP star Boy, thinks they can win election in the north without an all south ticket, they are dreaming...The campaign is ongoing in the Northwest and and NorthCentral that it is time for NorthEast, even the cabal are already cooking it, Gov El-Rufai is aware of it but some of u, will just be relying on hopeless hope, the real results will always shock u... Our electoral system is in mess, those with POWER will always be the one to WIN presidential election in Nigeria, All thanks to GEJ who did well by not being power drunk.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Innodon(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
anibi9674:
If elrufai wants to be vice president, it actually means he is rooting for osibanjo as the president, cuz a Muslim Muslim ticket will not sell. So no tinibu. To be Afonja Muslim no good o

You said it all. His body Language says it all. He just have an uphill task of winning over the Aso Ŕock cabals. Because those cabals aren't buying Osibanjo or anything that has to do with Tinubu. I foresee them going for Ondo state Governor or Ekiti state man
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Sholaco: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Useless arewa youths, parasites set of people, because el rufai said power should go to the south in 2023 in the spirit of equity, justice and fairness...you all blabbing up north,God will surely shame you people soon
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enculer2: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
The terrorist midget must not be vice president
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enwhen(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
Commentor:

So PDP didn't see any Yorubas to go into primaries right?

Which Yoruba again ?, When there was an agreement to go with Baba OBJ, Is it not the thesame power brokers in the PDP that went to bring out Baba OBJ from prison to come contest that also brought Late Pa Ekweume to contest, infact it was IBB that cooked everything for OBJ, he brought out OBJ from prison to come rule for 2 term and hand over to him, what was Ekweume votes ?, Even in 2003, what was their votes the likes of late Rimi , Gemade, what was their total votes ?.... Why are u people behaving like the today children ?... It is only on NairaLand that u say this , but can't try it on a political discussion in public.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by blissmandate(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=anibi9674 post=86941467]If elrufai wants to be vice president, it actually means he is rooting for osibanjo as the president, cuz a Muslim Muslim ticket will not sell. So no tinibu. To be Afonja q] it's, not new anymore, nobody really expect something different from you #hatechildren. if you can wake up your father with slide kick, who else would be respected by you.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Commentor: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Which Yoruba again ?, When there was an agreement to go with Baba OBJ, Is it not the thesame power brokers in the PDP that went to bring out Baba OBJ from prison to come contest that also brought Late Pa Ekweume to contest, infact it was IBB that cooked everything for OBJ, he brought out OBJ from prison to come rule for 2 term and hand over to him, what was Ekweume votes ?, Even in 2003, what was their votes the likes of late Rimi , Gemade, what was their total votes ?.... Why are u people behaving like the today children ?... It is only on NairaLand that u say this , but can't try it on a political discussion in public.

Because they would beat us abi?

Ekwueme contested and that's a fact that cannot be changed.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enwhen(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Commentor:

Who wants beat ?, They will only know u lack many knowledge.

The fact is that , the constitution says whether it is a consensus candidate of a party, a primary election must be held that must be witnessed by the INEC and security operatives, as such , somebody must contest with Baba OBJ, infact till tomorrow we still use it as joke in my house mostly my mum, when we want to do election on what to eat during family gathering, u will hear something like, Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo , Ekweume, Obasanjo , Obasanjo, Obasanjo , Obasanjo Obasanjo.... That's not an election , it's a consensus to be backed by election as stipulated in the constitution...same thing was done for Baba Buhari in 2019... Let us keep a good record for our children...infact in 2003, the likes of Okorocha, Harry Akande, left the PDP before the primary election because all the PDP Governors endorsed Baba OBJ for second term, and during the primary election , it was not different from that of Jos in 1999 for the likes of Ekweume, Gemade , late Abubakar Rimi...many withdraw before the election just like what happened in 2007 for Late Yar'adua...the fact is that a primary electio must be held to fulfil the constitutional duty, else the party risk disqualification should they fails to conduct it even with a consensus candidate.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Deban: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
I used to think Yorubas are the problem of this country. That they betray everyone just for their interest. What I read here proved it.

You Yorubas do not want the North or Hausa-Fulani to retain power, for equity sake, yet you think it is fair for Yorubas to be voted for in 2023 and not Igbos. Lies from the pit of hell.
If power must shift to the South, South East should have it. Otherwise, power should remain in the North.
I read some Yorubas say Nigerians will not vote for Igbos. Who are the Nigerians? Ade Yorubas the only Nigerians? The middle belt and southsouth are not Nigerians.
4 out of the 6 geopolitical zones decide who the president will be.
Buhari won in 4 geopolitical zones to beat Jonathan in 2015.
Jonathan won in 4 geopolitical votes to beat Buhari in 2011.
The middle belt and southsouth will vote for equity. And they will rather vote for a Northern candidate than vote a SW candidate if the opportunity is not giving to the SE. That means the SW will vote for themselves alone.
Middle belt and Southsouth knows there is injustice that we need to correct. If Igbos are denied the presidency in favor of the Yorubas, it then means that the south south and middle belt will never be allowed to rule Nigeria. God forbid.
Let power reside in North forever until all the south agree that it is the turn of the South East.
By the way, who says the APC will win the 2023 presidential election with the insecurity, poverty, Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram
issues.
For equity sake, it is the turn of SE or The north can keep it.
So because of the SW want power, they betrayed the southern hold on power in 2015. And they expect other southerners to support their quest? No way. Like they helped power to move to the North in 2015, we will help power stay in the North.

Osinbajo is unfit can not compare to Amaechi, Onu when we talk about quality of individuals.

Atiku as Vice President was more effective and presidential than Osinbajo.

Fashola Is more sellable than Osinbajo, who sold his soul to the devil by lying on behalf of the government to persecute his fellow Christians. Give me Bakare instead. Give me FFK. Give me Ambode. They are more honourable
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by StreetFight: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
mrvitalis:

With you wanting south west to be president ...what's the difference between you n the north ?

South Westerner will be President in 2023, your 5% incosequential votes cannot stop that. We proved that to you in 2015 and we proved it again in 2019. 2023 wont be different.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Deban: 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
I used to think SW are the problem of this country. That they betray everyone just for their interest. What I read here proved it.

You SW do not want the North -o retain power, for equity sake, yet you think it is fair for SW to be voted for in 2023 and not SE. Lies from the pit of hell.
If power must shift to the South, South East should have it. Otherwise, power should remain in the North.
I read some SW people say Nigerians will not vote for SE Who are the Nigerians? Are SW the only Nigerians? The middle belt and southsouth are not Nigerians.
4 out of the 6 geopolitical zones decide who the president will be.
Buhari won in 4 geopolitical zones to beat Jonathan in 2015.
Jonathan won in 4 geopolitical votes to beat Buhari in 2011.
The middle belt and southsouth will vote for equity. And they will rather vote for a Northern candidate than vote a SW candidate if the opportunity is not giving to the SE. That means the SW will vote for themselves alone.
Middle belt and Southsouth knows there is injustice that we need to correct. If SE are denied the presidency in favor of the SW it then means that the south south and middle belt will never be allowed to rule Nigeria. God forbid.
Let power reside in North forever until all the south agree that it is the turn of the South East.
By the way, who says the APC will win the 2023 presidential election with the insecurity, poverty, herdsmen, bandits and Boko Haram issues.
For equity sake, it is the turn of SE or The north can keep it.
So because of the SW want power, they betrayed the southern hold on power in 2015. And they expect other southerners to support their quest? No way. Like they helped power to move to the North in 2015, we will help power stay in the North.

Osinbajo is unfit can not compare to Amaechi, Onu when we talk about quality of individuals.

Atiku as Vice President was more effective and presidential than Osinbajo.

Fashola Is more sellable than Osinbajo, who sold his soul to the devil by lying on behalf of the government to persecute his fellow Christians. Give me Bakare instead. Give me FFK. Give me Ambode. They are more honourable
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by mrvitalis(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
StreetFight:

South Westerner will be President in 2023, your 5% incosequential votes cannot stop that. We proved that to you in 2015 and we proved it again in 2019. 2023 wont be different.
Are you from north ?
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Commentor: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Who wants beat ?, They will only know u lack many knowledge.

The fact is that , the constitution says whether it is a consensus candidate of a party, a primary election must be held that must be witnessed by the INEC and security operatives, as such , somebody must contest with Baba OBJ, infact till tomorrow we still use it as joke in my house mostly my mum, when we want to do election on what to eat during family gathering, u will hear something like, Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Obasanjo , Ekweume, Obasanjo , Obasanjo, Obasanjo , Obasanjo Obasanjo.... That's not an election , it's a consensus to be backed by election as stipulated in the constitution...same thing was done for Baba Buhari in 2019... Let us keep a good record for our children...infact in 2003, the likes of Okorocha, Harry Akande, left the PDP before the primary election because all the PDP Governors endorsed Baba OBJ for second term, and during the primary election , it was not different from that of Jos in 1999 for the likes of Ekweume, Gemade , late Abubakar Rimi...many withdraw before the election just like what happened in 2007 for Late Yar'adua...the fact is that a primary electio must be held to fulfil the constitutional duty, else the party risk disqualification should they fails to conduct it even with a consensus candidate.

I'm still insisting that for primary elections to be held doesnt mandate candidates must be from different southern zones.

There were lots of other SWners that could have contested with Obasanjo but no Ekwueme decided to contest after which he complained about being sidelined by the very same party.

Mao Ohuabunwa said Ekwueme was betrayed at the very same primaries in 1998.

Assuming Ekwueme had won wouldn't you have been gloating about his supposed superiority?

Forget that thing.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Itsme0I: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Itsme0I: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

I'm still insisting that for primary elections to be held doesnt mandate candidates must be from different southern zones.

There were lots of other SWners that could have contested with Obasanjo but no Ekwueme decided to contest after which he complained about being sidelined by the very same party.

Assuming Ekwueme had won wouldn't you have been gloating about his supposed superiority?

Forget that thing.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Donaldoni: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enwhen:

You are the kid ...Agreement that has been made since 1999 that OBJ will run for two term... So the PDP shouldn't have done primary election ?,. There is lacuna in your memory, all those primaries in PDP apart from the 2019 own , before any primary, the power brokers in PDP knows their flag bearer, what was Ekweume votes in Jos ?, Was he the only one that contested the primary against Baba OBJ ?, What about Sen Bananas Gemade ?, Late Abubakar Rimi 2003 ?, Was there all their votes up to that of Baba OBJ ?, .. u people will not learn..., if any party fails to conduct a primary election witnessed by INEC , even if it is just one person(consensus ) , the primary election must be conducted and be witnessed by the INEC as stipulated in the constitution , if not ,if u win the election and the runner up , takes u to court , the court will sack u, because primary election is a mandatory in the constitution....Everybody knows that the 1999 election was for the Yoruba , as compensation for late MKO Abiola , the Yoruba never voted OBJ they voted Olufalae against Huasa backed Baba OBJ, and the Igbos and south south voted OBJ, even 2003, it was tough for Baba OBJ that the then AD under the leadership of Baba Tinubu had to endorsed Baba OBJ as their presidential candidate because of the force baba BUHARI came with, which made Baba Tinubu lost Ogun from Osoba to Gbenga Daniel, Ondo, from Adebayo Adefarati to Olusegun Agagu...Even when Baba Buhari picked an Igbo as VP, the Igbo still went ahead to vote Baba OBJ massively, when Baba OBJ tried for third term, they told him that was not their plan, which is to confirmed that they had aggrement before 1999 election...the Igbos has always been loyal and put their eggs in one basket, the PDP, they did it for OBJ, late Yar'Adua , GEJ ...if not that Nigerian politicians are selfish, all parties should be talking about southeast... I am from the South south, if for the struggle with the Niger Delta militancy , I don't think a south southerner would ever have been a VP let alone President...The PDP brought zoning which is the best for Nigeria because of her nature, but with this APC WINNERS TAKES ALL , TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT WITH VARIOUS LIES, THERE IS DANGERS AHEAD FOR NIGERIA...what goes around comes around, even we the South south ruled for only 6years instead of 8years even with our resources , I know our people will still start their madness soon... The North central and NorthEast have not been given the opportunity to rule, it's also a time bomb...if we must be Nigeria , everybody must be carried along, but should some selfish politicians be ready to play it selfish, they should be ready for the outcome..The PDP knows it is time for the Igbos, both they will never risk it not even with a southwest, because of voting strength and religion, same to the APC, they know that it is fair to give it to the Igbos, but for fear of losing power shoukd the Igbo ticket fails to sell in their PDP dominated region...as such, to me..it would be a WIN WIN for the north on a selfish play...Southerners like Baba Tinubu, Orji , Bakare, VP star Boy, thinks they can win election in the north without an all south ticket, they are dreaming...The campaign is ongoing in the Northwest and and NorthCentral that it is time for NorthEast, even the cabal are already cooking it, Gov El-Rufai is aware of it but some of u, will just be relying on hopeless hope, the real results will always shock u... Our electoral system is in mess, those with POWER will always be the one to WIN presidential election in Nigeria, All thanks to GEJ who did well by not being power drunk.

Stop turning the truth on its head. Ekwueme gave Obasanjo a run for his money twice. Agreement or no agreement, had Ekwueme won the primaries, he would have been given the ticket.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by blissmandate(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
ednut1:
osibanjo has no political weight ogbeni
get it, he is telling nyanmiri that nothing for them come 2023. nyanmiri will cry
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enwhen(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Donaldoni:

Stop turning the truth on its head. Ekwueme gave Obasanjo a run for his money twice. Agreement or no agreement, had Ekwueme won the primaries, he would have been given the ticket.

In Nigeria ??, Ekweume will win when he not the power brokers candidate ??... Oya go buy ticket that u want to run LG chairman, so u can understand ....u have alot to learn...
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enwhen(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Commentor:

Forget that thing.

How can Ekweume win ?? , When he is not not backed by the power brokers ?...what was his total votes ??...not until u have answers to all these questions, Even if I share the video with u, u would still call it doctored video...use the internet pls
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Commentor: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enwhen:

How can Ekweume win ?? , When he is not not backed by the power brokers ?...what was his total votes ??...not until u have answers to all these questions, Even if I share the video with u, u would still call it doctored video...use the internet pls

You still have the nerve to argue.

Ekweueme was bitter till the very end on how he was treated.

Mao Ohuabunwa who was a delegate at the very primaries told of how the SE delegates stabbed Ekwueme yet you that must have been drinking cerelac in 1998, are here trying to rewrite history.

Na wa o.

Senator Mao Ohuabunwa, who represented Abia North senatorial district in the eighth Senate, has said that some Igbo people who betrayed Dr. Alex Ekwueme during the PDP presidential primaries in Jos, in 1998, made things difficult for Ndigbo in their quest to occupy the presidency.

He alleged that Ekwueme who was the leading candidate during the PDP primaries, was already coasting to victory when some Igbo sons betrayed him and since then, Ndigbo have not been able to speak with one voice

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/igbo-presidencyekwuemes-betrayers-created-problem-for-ndigbo-ohuabunwa/

Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enwhen(m): 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Commentor:

You still have the nerve to argue.

Ekweueme was bitter till the very end on how he was treated.

Mao Ohuabunwa who was a delegate at the very primaries told of how the SE delegates stabbed Ekwueme yet you that must have been drinking cerelac in 1998, are here trying to rewrite history.

Na wa o.

Senator Mao Ohuabunwa, who represented Abia North senatorial district in the eighth Senate, has said that some Igbo people who betrayed Dr. Alex Ekwueme during the PDP presidential primaries in Jos, in 1998, made things difficult for Ndigbo in their quest to occupy the presidency.

He alleged that Ekwueme who was the leading candidate during the PDP primaries, was already coasting to victory when some Igbo sons betrayed him and since then, Ndigbo have not been able to speak with one voice

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/igbo-presidencyekwuemes-betrayers-created-problem-for-ndigbo-ohuabunwa/

Check the date , 2020 for an issue of 1998 ?, Who was Ohuabunwa then ?, Instead of your to go get information of 1999, 1998 , 1997, u were busy looking for information of 2020 for event of 1999...u are lazy, bring out the result for PDP primaries in 1998, Jos, and 2002 , Abuja..., bring info on PDP prior to their primaries elections in those years...I can do that for you, because I was still following Nigeria politics then , infact I was in Rukuba cantonment , Jos during the 1998 election, so many things happened in the barracks then... It was military things.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Commentor: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enwhen:

Check the date , 2020 for an issue of 1998 ?, Who was Ohuabunwa then ?, Instead of your to go get information of 1999, 1998 , 1997, u were busy looking for information of 2020 for event of 1999...u are lazy, bring out the result for PDP primaries in 1998, Jos, and 2002 , Abuja..., bring info on PDP prior to their primaries elections in those years...I can do that for you, because I was still following Nigeria politics then , infact I was in Rukuba cantonment , Jos during the 1998 election, so many things happened in the barracks then... It was military things.

I should bring out further records whilst you would be twiddling your thumbs right?

I have provided testimony from a witness at the same primaries whilst you, according to your own testimony were in a barracks .

Abeg go siddon, you no get talk.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Enwhen(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Commentor:

I should bring out further records whilst you would be twiddling your thumbs right?

I have provided testimony from a witness at the same primaries whilst you, according to your own testimony were in a barracks .

So your fact is on Ounhabuwa ??, What was the results ?...look at what u brought from the internet , what somebody said not even Late Ekweume comments after the primaries which is online ..u are lazy jor
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Commentor: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Commentor: 12:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Enwhen:

So your fact is on Ounhabuwa ??, What was the results ?...look at what u brought from the internet , what somebody said not even Late Ekweume comments after the primaries which is online ..u are lazy jor

I'm lazy yet I've provided links whilst you the hardworking one has provided zilch other than your fictional works pulled from your backside.

Nna take time.

What of the link above, an interview with Ekwueme himself?

Is that one also not good enough?

Remember the premise of this discussion, the East fielded a candidate despite knowing the SW was being favoured for the position.
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Itsme0I: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

I'm lazy yet I've provided links whilst you the hardworking one has provided zilch other than your fictional works pulled from your backside.

Nna take time.

What of the link above, an interview with Ekwueme himself?

Is that one also not good enough?

Remember the premise of this discussion, the East fielded a candidate despite knowing the SW was being favoured for the position.
[/s]
Re: El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths by Itsme0I: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naphtali Kefas Is Dead! Taraba Commissioner Dies After Brief Illness / Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.