Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court (23173 Views)

N700m Laundering Case: Court Rules Against Ize-iyamu, Insists On Jurisdiction / Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by fergie001: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
etibaba:
A similar news was on FP few hours ago, now this is up too, yet no details about the judgement.

Hahahahahahaha......I wanted to say something, then held back.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:
No wonder Former President Goodluck Jonathan refused to show up in court as a witness.

Metuh would have indicted him

If i say make u shut up now, u go ban me. grin

Abeg continue, oosha mynd44.. Twale baba

Chief banner

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by tunashg: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
olisa metuh about to dance soapy into kirikiri grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by hammerU: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
ONCE BUHARI AND TANKO JAIL METUH, CORRUPTION HAVE FINISH IN NIGERIA RIGHT?

JOKE!
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by bergs2: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
And Dasuki is discharged and acquitted.

Inside life!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by ybalogs(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
After how many years??
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by ayo84(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Waiting for the core northerners fraud cases to be opened up. Seems the insinuation is that they are saints
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by ybalogs(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
bergs2:

Inside life!
Not acquitted yet.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by ybalogs(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
tunashg:
olisa metuh about to dance soapy into kirikiri grin
Kuje

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by josite: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:
No wonder Former President Goodluck Jonathan refused to show up in court as a witness.

and is that a honourable thing for a boss to do to a loyal staff of his.if i give u money for a contract as your boss and someone accused you of stealing the money and im called as a Witness,shouldnt i come to court to say im the one that instructed you should be given the money?.
buhari and efcc left jonathan alone as if he has immunity after leaving office and run after the others.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by hammerU: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
ayo84:
Waiting for the core northerners fraud cases to be opened up. Seems the insinuation is that they are saints

EXACTLY!

THE MAIN CRIMINALS ARE PROSECUTING THE SMALL THIEVES THAT COLLECTED WAT WAS GIVEN TO THEM.

IT IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT TO ME, BUT ONE DAY, THOSE MAIN CRIMINALS OR THEIR CHILDREN WILL PAY BACK THEIR LOOT.

IT WILL ONLY TAKE ONE DAY AND HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL. WE KNOW DEM.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
OK na
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
bergs2:

Inside life!
you say?
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by kalusky02(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Guilty as charged
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by moneytrain(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
That's a good one
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Another drama king! No stretcher today?

A sick country without Physicians!

Abeg, I dey go out, who never see keke make e join me.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by hammerU: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
bergs2:

Inside life!

THIS ONE NA BUHARI AND TANKO JUDGEMENT, NOTHING TO DO WITH LAW.

BUT EITHER WAY, THEIF PROSECUTING THIEF IS VERY GOOD FOR NIGERIANS THAT HAVE SUFFERED.

WE NEED MORE OF IT, EVEN IF IT IS FOCUSED ON IGBOS, I WELCOME IT.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by 9jaArea: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
The prison he will be sent to needs wheelchairs and stretchers, loads of it.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Of course he's guilty. We all know that.

When is he going to jail. That's my concern.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by cktheluckyman: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:

why dont you go ahead and indict him.Why do you need to wait for Metuh

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:

I don't think so. Jonathan could have been subpoenaed if it was necessary to get his testimony.

It's still the case of very sacred cows.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

why dont you go ahead and indict him.Why do you need to wait for Metuh

Jonathan will have his day in court one day. Mark my words.

He is the grandfather of them all.

Nothing is worse than an ineffectual leader who also steals.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by hisexcellency34: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Olisa the stretcher man
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Dansuqi: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

Jonathan will have his day in court one day. Mark my words.

He is the grandfather of them all.

Nothing is worse than an ineffectual leader who also steals.
Yes,him and patience.their looting outmatches that of abacha

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Gboom: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Let put sentiment aside.
This government is only jailing Christians even those governors from the North are Christians.
What of former Bauchi governor, other northern governors that were indicted?
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Commentor: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:

Threw him under the proverbial bus.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by mozona(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
ok
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Bodfun: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmm.... corruption promotes poverty in the country

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
Just 400,000,000?

How much una don convict Tinubu for embezzling?

The difference between a smart corrupt politician and dumb corrupt politician is that the smart one knows he is stealing and so covers his tracks while the foolish one is so drunk with power and free for all looting he forgets he is committing an illegal act and does not cover his tracks. Tinubu went to court, they couldn't pin him anything on him...but we know!! You dont become the Jagaban by being a fool!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Consolidated Time-Table For The Presidential Election Tribunal. / Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption / Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.