Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court (23176 Views)

N700m Laundering Case: Court Rules Against Ize-iyamu, Insists On Jurisdiction / Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes,him and patience.their looting outmatches that of abacha

I'm not going to compare Jonathan and Abacha.

They both plunged Nigeria into woe.

They both will suffer endless pain for what they've done. That's assured
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Johans1991: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
bergs2:
And Dasuki is discharged and acquitted.

Inside life!
who told you dasuki was discharge? Dasuki was given bail same as metu before his conviction.
always ask question before saying trash.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by nwimo22(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Alright
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by cktheluckyman: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

Jonathan will have his day in court one day. Mark my words.

He is the grandfather of them all.

Nothing is worse than an ineffectual leader who also steals.

lol after 5 years of Buhari? When exactly will this imaginary day come

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by fergie001: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes,him and patience.their looting outmatches that of abacha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Celly2020: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Because he is Igbo man that is while he is guilty yeye country
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
cktheluckyman:

lol after 5 years of Buhari? When exactly will this imaginary day come

It will come. Mark my words.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Celly2020:
[s]Because he is Igbo man that is while he is guilty yeye country[/s]

Doesn't matter where he is from. If he is guilty he should rot in jail.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Jail him
Give him the
Umar Abdul Mutallab treatment.
You nor go fit differentiate between day and night for inside jail

My nigggar am done with school. Am done with old programming language. I don finish school since. Nysc is done and dusted.

So as a real niggarrr am into bombing now. Maybe later a niggarrr can decide to acquire more degree. But now money on my mind.
I don't use a 6G
I use a MacBook Pro with Airtel
So am always online and the internet speed is that of light

Oya, chairman..... Suicide bomber.. Bomb well well oo grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
bergs2:
And Dasuki is discharged and acquitted.

Inside life!

Do you know the difference between acquitted and out on bail?

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Johans1991: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Gboom:
Let put sentiment aside.
This government is only jailing Christians even those governors from the North are Christians.
What of former Bauchi governor, other northern governors that were indicted?
you are disgrace to the christiandom. we have passed the era of using religion to escape conviction.
A THIEF IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. go and check the meaning of christianity.
using religion to protect your corrupt politicians will not work again.
i will be happy if some pastors and imam go to jail for corruption.
mind you,i am a christian also.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by tommykiwi(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blindersoff:
Jail sentence being waited for...

FFK you are next!!!
And what about former secretary of the federation, because he part of this evil Apchit party he is now a saint right?

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Cantonese: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
By the judge's remark about Dasuki we can see that Dasuki has already been convicted by this FG judge.

Going by his actions from thr beginning of this case, it was not hidden that Metuh would be jailed by the judge. With this obe wonders what would be the fate of other accused politicians involved in the Dasuki matter and even Dasuki himself.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Bigfish121(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
My nigga chat me up on Whatsapp let's discuss.my phone number is on my signature.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Jail him
Give him the

My nigggar am done with school. Am done with old programming language. I don finish school since. Nysc is done and dusted.

So as a real niggarrr am into bombing now. Maybe later a niggarrr can decide to acquire more degree. But now money on my mind.
I don't use a 6G
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by JustinOwen(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
I just hope a strict law could be put in place for these looters...

Meanwhile, if you'd like to learn internet marketing or looking for a side hustle, there's a link in my signature that

could be of help to you. The same has helped me to solve my financial troubles.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by 77up(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
Just 400,000,000?

How much una don convict Tinubu for embezzling?

Just shocked shocked
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by vizkiz: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
77up:
Just shocked shocked

Compared to how much others have embezzled. My life no even worth 400m grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by sleemomymy: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
HOW MANY YEARS DID THE JUDGE GIVE HIM.................? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by NGpatriot: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please, lock him up and throw away the keys.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by NGpatriot: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
Just 400,000,000?

How much una don convict Tinubu for embezzling?

You forgot to tell us how much Tinubu stole, from who, from where and where they found the money, we'd love to know so please educate us...

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by frog12: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
and yet, dasuki is walking free !!!

metuh's mates dey steal N3billion nowadays and he dey go prison cheaply for just N400 million.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by sapientia(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good news

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by NGpatriot: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
frog12:
and yet, dasuki is walking free !!!

metuh's mates dey steal N3billion nowadays and he dey go prison cheaply for just N400 million.

Well, they locked up Dasuki and people yelled tyranny and cried for him to be set free, now they are mad that he's out of detention.

1 kobo thief is a thief, N10, 00000000000000000 billion thief is a thief so what's the difference?

The way you people's brain work sef no go fit make any country progress.

Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by mechanics(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
So he's going to jail straight.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Mjpem23(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Jail him
Give him the

I've been longing to have your whatsapp contact but this is mine 0 7 0 1 3 1 3 4 0 3 6

I don't use a 6G
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by izibili44: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
You think the rich eat watery beans.it is for only the poor.
SavageResponse:
Let him go and eat watery beans in prison cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Thirteenblood: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
The more homosexuality spreads the stronger grows the power of Satan.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Jidenna20: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

Well, they locked up Dasuki and people yelled tyranny and cried for him to be set free, now they are mad that he's out of detention.

1 kobo thief is a thief, N10, 00000000000000000 billion thief is a thief so what's the difference?

The way you people's brain work sef no go fit make any country progress.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Blindersoff: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mynd44:
No wonder Former President Goodluck Jonathan refused to show up in court as a witness.

Metuh would have indicted him

Jonathan by extension is also Guilty.
Re: Olisa Metuh Guilty Of All Charges In ₦400 Million Fraud Case - Court by Jidenna20: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
NGpatriot:
Please, lock him up and throw away the keys.

Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri / Kaduna Governorship Election: 9 Governorship Candidates Step Down For El-rufai / Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73