Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? (589 Views)

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by nurabela: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2010
What are the sweetest things your lover has said to you? Are the words meaningful to you?
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Dyt(f): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2010
He doesnt v 2 say it
he s always lost 4 words wen he looks at me
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by kaymoney2(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2010
Dyt:

He doesnt v 2 say it
he s always lost 4 words wen he looks at me

Hmm :
P

Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2010
^^ wat?
I v seen u already
btw where v u bn?
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by nitrogen(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2010
*, subscribing, *
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by kaymoney2(m): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2010
Dyt:

^^ wat?
I v seen u already
btw where v u bn?

I have been around naww* except for that gay boy you send to toast me cheesy smiley
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by Dyt(f): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2010
Me i no send any boi o
abi u dey use scope tell me say u b gay
Re: What Are The Sweetest Things Your Lover Has Said To You? by kaymoney2(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2010
Dyt:

Me i no send any boi o
abi u dey use scope tell me say u b gay

Hmm this boy don confess say na you Dyt sent him shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-570069.0.html

(1) (Reply)

I Now Have My Confidence Back / 30 Questions To Ask Before You Get Married / What Should You Do If You Find Out Your Girl/wife Is A Lesbian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.