Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial (65015 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by fortran12: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mintek:

Oga, Jolly Nyame is a Christian.
Taraba is just like Plateau State, about 90% Christian.

A thief is a thief, don't bring religion into it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Augustenite(m): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

Mention any former governor or federal Minister.

Before some of you will come here to rant like an ant.

I am not against jailing corrupt politicians. I dont know Metu or Orji Kalu.

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians

Note: I have no time to reply all low lives replying me. I said mention anyone convicted and people are screaming Dasuki. Was Dasuki convicted? Is Jolly Nyame a Nothern Muslim?

People are asking me if Buhari is the judge, No He is not the judge...No judge brings the accuse to court its the machinery with an agenda that charges them to those courts not the judges.

Those of you saying my post is divisive should know that Nigeria has been divided by Buhari already. Its a matter of time. Its a matter of time.

I feel ur pain bro. U re seriously in severe pain
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by 9jaRealist: 5:40am On Feb 26, 2020
GOOD!
A couple thousand more to go.

>
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Mintek: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
180263:
My Brother.
At the inception of this administration, the President asked any one that has Government money in his possession return whatever you can, or else the government agency will come and get it from you.
There was a record taking from Dasuki's office, where he listed all those that received money from him from the Security fund approved by the House of Assembly to equip the Millitary in fighting insurgency.
Many returned what they can and make promissory notes.
Others, refuse to voluntarily hand out theres.
You heard of Musilu Obanikoro, Chief Omisore, Vhief Falae, This Day proprietor, Chief Obasanjo etc. Returned what they can and others like FFK, Dokpesi, Methu, Fayose, etc!!!!

[/s]

Lies, lies and more lies!
You were fooled by the APC's propaganda machinery.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2020
All is court drama is finally over. He has lost it all because of his stupidity.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Johans1991: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians

Note: I have no time to reply all low lives replying me. I said mention anyone convicted and people are screaming Dasuki. Was Dasuki convicted? Is Jolly Nyame a Nothern Muslim?

People are asking me if Buhari is the judge, No He is not the judge...No judge brings the accuse to court its the machinery with an agenda that charges them to those courts not the judges.

Those of you saying my post is divisive should know that Nigeria has been divided by Buhari already. Its a matter of time. Its a matter of time.
kill yourself
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by nurusystem(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2020
Built2last:

Guy those northern Muslim are smart ,they returned Their money unlike others.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Johans1991: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Benwems:

illiterate
is that your new name? congratulations mr foolish illiterate.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Johans1991: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2020
chosengocap:

What about Mena who is still walking freely just because he is a muslim ?
maina is in court, some of you act like illiterate i dont know why.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Johans1991: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Inhabitable1:

Is it only Metuh that is guilty?
you cannot jail everybody at the same time.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Johans1991: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2020
SciLab:
Nice one. But when will Buhari jail northern muslims politicians who have looted this country to stupor? The whole world knows that northern muslims have looted and raped this country more than any other group of people, yet none of them have been convicted. Even Dasuki, I learnt it was fueled mainly by personal vendetta, as he once arrested Buhari in their younger days in the army? The two governors convicted in the north are not muslims. What a coincidence in the largely muslim north?

Atiku Bagudu, Gandollars, Mai deribe, etc, when do we get to see them in handcuffs?
you can jail everybody at the same time
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2020
AerialMapper:

It is easier to name those who have not been convicted despite being fingered for corruption

Babachir "Grasscutter"

Maina "Pension crook"

Nasir Danu "Money Launderer"

Abba Kyari "MTN chopper"

Ganduje "Agbada stuffer"

Tinubu (burdillion van)

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by SEXONLY: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Tell us more about this.

Commentor:
Metuh this is simply karma.

Remember how you tortured and manhandled the teachers at your kids school for punishing his misbehaviour?

Well...
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by tofolo(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2020
isthatso:

plead what case? They caught you with your hand in the cookie jar, what is there to plead?
bros this is Nigeria..... anything goes.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by 7lives: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Built2last:

Oh Christian politicians are getting convicted?, oh what ground if I may ask?.
Oh dey got their hands caught in the cookie jar?.
So what did the Bible says about stealing?.
I'm happy the so called Christians are getting their ass whopped for stealing, this will serve as a deterrent to other Christians, that God is not mocked.
I'm sad that both Muslims and Christians are the reasons Nigeria is in such a bad shape, I'm even sadder that those who profess to be children of God, are also culpable.
They are no different from the people, that they called children of the devil.
Christ was just a mask for them, the devil in them will always manifest, by their fruits we shall Know them.
As if they don't know the consequences of their actions on the life of ordinary citizens of this country.
Ordinary LIE, Ananias and Sapphira got fried by the spirit of God, upon say the said money na their own abi no be their property dem sell and keep some of the proceeds?.
If there are more Christian, they should be gathered and thrown into jail, pending the time Father himself will throw them in hell if they fail to repent.
Shouting we are Christians is NOT ENOUGH, whoever wants to serve God must do so in truth and in spirit.
Swerve jor.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by dotedote: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Some guy robbed a lady on Okada of her #2000 with the use of a toy gun and the court have him a 21year term.

Wtf!
#4m 4 years

Adonbilivit.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2020
kerzhim:
These people have injured this country beyond reasonable doubt.

Finally, justice is served after series of drama.
I am patiently waiting to read from PDP. Let them come and tell us how the case will be review.
Awon set looting geng!

Bt just because of 400 million astonishes me, he could have just paid them the money back and walk away instead of all this media and court cases. 400million isn’t even up to linda ikeji’s house.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by truentalk: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Built2last:

Better stop religious sentiment. If you find any northern politician or Muslim guilty of any misconduct take him to court for justice and stop being hypocritical

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Raddie(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Still not heard which prison he's been jailed, or are we talking about house arrest.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Js22621:
It's rather complete war against corrupt politicians or nothing! To hell with Bullhari and his unequal Justice more like his unequal scrotal sac housing his cracked eggs. And to those praising Bullhari, I still recommend a monthly thorough mental reassessment just to evaluate and validate the state of ur reasoning as human and not cows. I wonder when the very short arm (Not long Arm anymore) of law will visit the likes of Tinubu and co.

gbagbe o, people like Tinubu get immunity, they are the real thieves. All these ones we are seeing are scapegoats; victims of witch-hunting and personal grudges. Anyways at least one less of those sucking the nation dry. abt 13 million more to go.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Amudeneogu: 4:52am On Feb 27, 2020
There is one thing Fela said in his lifetime. A Motor had an accident when the police come they leave the driver and arrested the conductor.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Amudeneogu: 6:21am On Feb 27, 2020
There is one thing Fela said in his lifetime. A Motor had an accident when the police come they leave the driver and arrested the conductor. Please why Metu while those that distributed the money were working freely on the street.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by useurkidney3121: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2020
fk002:

Abdulrashid Maina for a start
Has he been sentenced? But make sure u understand d meaning of "jailed/sentenced/convicted " before replying
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Olamywealth10: 7:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
SOME PEOPLE SHOULD STOP THINKING WITH THEIR ANUS WHEN LOOKING INTO POLITICAL RELATED ISSUES, ESPECIALLY HERE IN NIGERIA, ON THE LIST ARE THE NAMES OF POLITICIANS SENTENCED TO JAIL, OR CONVICTED FOR CORRUPTION E.T.C AND ALL SOME PEOPLE CAN DO IS TO RANT ON "RELIGION AND TRIBES" instead of staying neutral.......................... this attitudes can never get us anywhere either u like it or not. shame on you if u are in this club, unfortunate miserable evil people.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by ojialo(m): 10:52am On Mar 06, 2020
Tareq1105:

Your own way of encouraging him.

Which Prison Law?

The judge said 7 yrs effective from today 25/2/2020.
I am not encouraging him what I mean is, after the huge amount of money stolen he will spend few years in jail
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by scoundrel(f): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
membranus:

OBJ was a framed up ex-convict. So he is an exception.
The question is, did he go to prison or not? Whether he was framed or not means nothing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.