Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial (64998 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nig4Greatness: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

Mention any former governor or federal Minister
Mention the same done during GEJ tenure.
You people won't stop hiding under tribal umbrella to further divide this country.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by HisMajesty1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
If you check now, it will be a concurrent seven years jail term.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by picoba(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
At last this man is jailed.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Donaldoni: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Alas... embarassed
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by bikerboy1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin grin Just seven years for stilling 400 millions naira

What A JUDGEMENT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by fergie001: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
bonnyhope:

The question you should ask is?
Is Metuh guilty or not?
Guilty as charged....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by kestolove95(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Finally
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by okrote4real: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
After 4-years Trial, Metuh Gets 7-years JaiTerm.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Smhaykins(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

Z buhari a judge...

Ow many yrs has dasuki n elzakyzaky dat has not been sentenced by d court, spent in prison..

I dislike Bihari like shit...but it surprises me when u cry cos someone dat ruined ur future z bin punished

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by dataking: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

Mention any former governor or federal Minister.

Before some of you will come here to rant like an ant.

I am not against jailing corrupt politicians. I dont know Metu or Orji Kalu.

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians

Bigot like you

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by signeddocuments: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Have they collected the N400 million from him? That is more important ; if not he will serve his jail term with joy knowing the loot is still there for him to enjoy after his release.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by kalusky02(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
That is what you get when you are from the southern part of Nigeria. What happens to Haliru Bello and Attahiru Bafarawa.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Commentor: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Metuh this is simply karma.

Remember how you tortured and manhandled the teachers at your kids school for punishing his misbehaviour?

Well...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Clean2016: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians

Use Google for this simple work and not be asking us to mention for you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by worldman(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

idiot is buhari the judge. Is okon abang a Muslim common sense is not common

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by AerialMapper: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

It is easier to name those who have not been convicted despite being fingered for corruption

Babachir "Grasscutter"

Maina "Pension crook"

Nasir Danu "Money Launderer"

Abba Kyari "MTN chopper"

Ganduje "Agbada stuffer"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by drey076(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
good, minus one from our yam eater
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by wink2015(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
The Federal High Court in Abuja has sentenced a former National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Olisa Metuh, to seven years in prison.

Justice Okon Abang handed down the sentence on Tuesday in his judgement on seven counts of money laundering and criminal diversion of funds to the tune of N400 million.

The charges were filed against Metuh and his company, Destra investment, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The trial judge sentenced Metuh after convicting him and found him guilty of all the charges brought against him by the anti-graft agency
https://www.channelstv.com/2020/02/25/breaking-court-sentences-olisa-metuh-to-seven-years-in-prison-after-four-year-trial/

OLISEH METUH has gone through a HELL OF A TIME with all the legal drama, trials, COME TO COURT TODAY AND TOMORROW, Wheel chair trials etc

It is not easy to get away with PUBLIC MONEY under this BUHARI of a Man.

Oliseh Metuh has seen the dark side of stealing.

He should go and smell jail and take some bitter correction.

MONEY GOOD O !

But make you get am well !

But when hand go touch Deziani

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by scoundrel(f): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
A seven year sentence is too small. At least those are seven years of his life guaranteed he'll remain alive. He's going to exercise a lot in prison and come out fitter than ever. After that he'll chase a political position and probably become the next Nigerian president.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Jidenna20: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Metuh this is simply karma.

Remember how you tortured and manhandled the teachers at your kids school for punishing his misbehaviour?

Well...
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by busomma: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
What about our N400m ? Going to prison for 7yrs isn't enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

You are even going too far. The Fulani herdsmen causing mayhem everywhere how many have been prosecuted and jailed?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Benwems(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

Bitter truth. Even Kwankwaso that told the local government chairmen in his state to give him 75 million naira each for his primaries and politicking wasn’t charged by efcc let alone convicted. At least he is a pdp member.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by euwalaka: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please dear Okon Aban can you make sub change T A Orji to Oliseh Metu for me abeg

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Mention the same done during GEJ tenure.
You people won't stop hiding under tribal umbrella to further divide this country.

Buhari is responsible for dividing this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Commentor: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
CsRockefeller:
He should have taken the deal EFCC offered him at the beginning of his trial.

Oga insisted he won't forfeit his share of the Dasuki loot and took it to trial

Na stubborn man.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by bigiyaro(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
so unfortunate, meanwhile, million of dollars of abacha loot is being transferred to another buhari stooge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by AngelicBeing: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
I pray make d same tragedy before all the corrupt muslim politicians #isee

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by akilo1: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
No wonder fayose want to join APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Not good enough but we'll take it.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by fk002: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

You must always find a way to bring religion.

Metuh doesn't even know you why are you ranting? What has he impacted in your life?.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.