Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial (64996 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by fk002: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
I pray make d same tragedy before all the corrupt muslim politicians #isee

Amen I pray so too

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by bhella10: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

Mention any former governor or federal Minister.

Before some of you will come here to rant like an ant.
Shut up bros
I am not against jailing corrupt politicians. I dont know Metu or Orji Kalu.

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians
Bros shut up

6 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
bikerboy1:
grin grin Just seven years for stilling 400 millions naira

What A JUDGEMENT!!!
remember the 4 years trial

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by jidxin(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Mrfrank2001 post=86947236]seven years only nawa oooo. anyway is better than nothing. do the crime and serve the time. kudos to efcc.[/quote it remains 3 years
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by danielsunky(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hey bro, this is really not needed. This will further divide us as a people and nation. We should join us in fighting and putting things right regardless of tribe or religion. I am a Christian and a yoruba by the way. Stay blessed bro
Built2last:
Can anyone name any top Northern politician who is a MUSLIM who has been convicted and sentenced by Buhari.....

I just wonder why No Northern Muslim of such status is in Jail. 2 former governors tried and jailed are christians

3 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by kenodrill: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
I just love buhari walai!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by 77up(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Must you wail for punishing who has punished your future
Built2last:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Jidenna20: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Not good enough but we'll take it.
[/s]
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
So efcc will not prosecute tinubu's bullion van and illegal pension refund?
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Jidenna20: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Na stubborn man.
[/s]
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Benwems(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
pafra:
Good

This is good for the fight against corruption. Even if it is witch hunt. When it's PDP turn to rule let them witch hunt all of APC members. By so doing 70% of the politicians must have gone to jail
illiterate
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by fk002: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
AerialMapper:

It is easier to name those who have not been convicted despite being fingered for corruption

Babachir "Grasscutter"

Maina "Pension crook"

Nasir Danu "Money Launderer"

Abba Kyari "MTN chopper"

Ganduje "Agbada stuffer"

Maina is cooling off in Kuje prison I am a first-hand witness I saw him by myself.

Stop saying what you don't know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by davillian(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
If stealing 400mill and I get 7yrs I would gladly steal that money...
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by contigiency(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
And they say buhari is not working.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

Yet you and your ilks were the same one protesting that Zakzaki and Dasuki should be released

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by LordKO(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
The price of treachery in a subterranean system is always lethal, especially for fair weather entities.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Olatunji1929: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ghost7:
Finally.
What happened to the petition that was sent to the EFCC concerning the bullion vans that were seen entering Tinubu's house on election eve?
don't worry let celebrate this one for now next PDP govt will prosecute tinubu and send him to prison but don't expect bubu to take any action against Tinubu
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by AerialMapper: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
fk002:

Maina is cooling off in Kuje prison I am a first-hand witness I saw him by myself.

Stop saying what you don't know

Okay, thank you for the information. So i got one out of five wrong.

Tell me about the other 4
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
danielsunky:
Hey bro, this is really not needed. This will further divide us as a people and nation. We should join us in fighting and putting things right regardless of tribe or religion. I am a Christian and a yoruba by the way. Stay blessed bro
Are we not divided already with this ethnic bias and cleansing under this Islamic regime?

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by jericco1(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Just imagine someone that stole millions angry
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by emmykk(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dasuki is at home while other southern thieves are going to jail
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by chigoizie7(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Congratulations to mr Metu
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Unrated900(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

This is Nigeria where the impossible is possible
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Ijaya123: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

Which of the judges is called Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Unrated900(m): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
The lifeless dullard is a racist
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by bluecircle470: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

Bigot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
emmykk:
Dasuki is at home while other southern thieves are going to jail
Even bokoharam the mass murderers are being given amnesty.Imagine!
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by membranus: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
scoundrel:
A seven year sentence is too small. A least those are seven years of his life guaranteed he'll remain alive. He's going to exercise a lot in prison and come out fitter than ever. After that he'll chase a political position and probably become the next Nigerian president.

A convict cannot become a Nigerian President.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by gratefulalways: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by sonsomegrigbo: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Built2last:

Cry cry baby, how are you? SHAME,!!

When he locked up Dasuki, despite court order to release him, for several years without trial, you were surely away at the 'area51' in Nevada with no access to information especially from Nigeria.

Bloody hypocrite. A typical Nigerian Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by lastempero: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good one there and i hope it happens to all yam eaters.
Re: Olisa Metuh Sentenced To Seven Years In Prison After Four-Year Trial by adenigga(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mrfrank2001:
seven years only nawa oooo. anyway is better than nothing. do the crime and serve the time. kudos to efcc.

....mind you, he will only spend 3 years o, by the time they deduct 4 years of trial from 7 years.

But, if he's on bail since then the 7 years will stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Dino Melaye's Power Bike As He Goes On Biking (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.