Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” (32286 Views)

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by vickydevoka(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2020
They man is very wrong for using vulgar words on her. But at desame tym I would advise men to use their head wen de have money. Bcus wen a woman started feeding u the love n respect dies off. Only in few cases in recent tym u will see peace n respect
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by wizdomnzube(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Who will take care of u in old age?
Bros na man I be, what do u mean who will take care of me in old age? Omo even for old age sef guy man go still dey alryt

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by wizdomnzube(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Wehrey thinking

Bros my thinking nor be ur thinking. If marriage dey hunger u, go buy am chow. Every aboki with he kettle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by franklinnwaGOD(m): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86967227:
Some weak ass men are so fond of these kinda gutter and foul languages on their better halves.

But how can you be calling a woman you vowed to love till the end of life,
A woman you paid her bride price to leave her family just to be with you such derogatory words?

You see some of them on Nairaland also,
Any successful woman to them must be an 'olosho'
or must be on coded runs! shocked

Lazy tins everywhere! wink

Welcome dearie.... kiss
. Some wife are very evil shaa.cus I have seen a married woman got pregnant for ex boyfriend
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by proclinician: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Bros na man I be, what do u mean who will take care of me in old age? Omo even for old age sef guy man go still dey alryt

You don't know what you're saying. Make sure u marry and enjoy the woman of ur youth. Treat her right and she may treat u right but treat her wrong she will treat u wrong.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2020
franklinnwaGOD:
. Some wife are very evil shaa.cus I have seen a married woman got pregnant for ex boyfriend
You are right with this Frank.
Some is the key word here.
Both on the men and women sides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Itsme0I: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86968558:

You are right with this Frank.
Some is the key word here.
Both on the men and women sides.
[/s]
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Xisnin(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Appetizerbmaz:
I see no truth in this woman's statement. Most women come out with emotional nonsense just to cover up their promiscuous lifestyles. If all she said was true, the man wouldn't say what he didn't see. The dude shouldn't have said them in front of their kids, but anger....... Hmmm
If what he said is the truth, why is he opposing the divorce?
Isn't he supposed to be extremely happy that he will be freed soon?

There are only 2 answers here.
He is a jobless gigolo who relies on his wife for survival or he is the dumbest man on
earth to be fighting for someone he considers a prostitute.
In either case, the woman is better off as a single.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Midas01: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2020
You mean bitches like your mother?
wizdomnzube:
Na who get money to waste dey reason marriage. Country man, make money pipe bitches, Den find one wen go born for u, carry ur pikin train am ursef. Marriage na scam! God know say marriage nor dey my To Do List

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by vickydevoka(m): 10:55am On Feb 26, 2020
Midas01:
You mean bitches like your mother?
New generation mothers are bitches no doubt
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Lugianostar(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2020
It is out of place to use such abusive words on your wife if it true as we have not heard from the man. Such abusive words can make the woman to bring the worst out of her better personality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Midas01: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Meaning that your mother is a witch as well?
AnanseK:

The husband is going too far with his insults. He should learn to live with a hardworking wife.

About the mother in law, yes majority of them are witches , so he may be right on that one.

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by emonis88: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86967227:
Some weak ass men are so fond of these kinda gutter and foul languages on their better halves.

But how can you be calling a woman you vowed to love till the end of life,
A woman you paid her bride price for her to leave her family just to be with you such derogatory words?

You see some of them on Nairaland also,
Any successful woman to them must be an 'olosho'
or must be on 'hooking up' on coded runs! shocked

Lazy tins everywhere! wink

Welcome dearie.... kiss
Must u mention that some people on Nairaland, y do u always ve to controversial in ur statements. Which kind human beans be this? Abi na to grind u take do moimoi abi cook u take chop bread.

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Midas01: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Just like your mother, the chief hoe.
FuckThaMod:
The man should be glad.. Finally he is gonna be free from a bitch. I'm sure she fücks most of her costumers who she supplies goods to. Hoes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Damn!
See comments above.

Dis Nairaland sha

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Midas01: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2020
I specifically mentioned your own mother. Not new generation mothers.
vickydevoka:

New generation mothers are bitches no doubt
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by AnanseK(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Midas01:
Meaning that your mother is a witch as well?

Your mother is in the majority mine in the exception. Read my comments again.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by vickydevoka(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2020
Midas01:
I specifically mentioned your own mother. Not new generation mothers.
Lol. Ur own na pastor wife thank u
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by bigiyaro(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2020
most abuja marriages are shams, 99.99% of women that do hawking from office to office are promiscuous.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by FuckThaMod: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Midas01:
Just like your mother, the chief hoe.
No wonder you have a topic about smelly vagina.. Dirty thing. Truth is bitter
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Giftexx: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2020
Most often, working-women aren’t submissive.
House wife or no-wife!
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by OlawaleBammie: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Ardar:
FEAR MEN.

Pray the court grants her divorce, me I can't deal with such.

God help us women.

Which one b FEAR MAN again??
Since den don born me na FEAR WOMEN a deh hear, for where u see ur own fear men??
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by MrSquint: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2020
That man is irresponsible.
Very irresponsible anyhow jagajaga, zigzag, oluku, kaikai man.

You don't call your wife such names in the presence of your kids na.

Make him swear say him never ever cheat on that woman. Life is simple, na we dey complicate things.
Mr Man you're not doing well.
If you're here and you're doing same to your wife, pls change.

What are you teaching your kids ?

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Martinez39s(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Na who get money to waste dey reason marriage. Country man, make money pipe bitches, Den find one wen go born for u, carry ur pikin train am ursef. Marriage na scam! God know say marriage nor dey my To Do List
Better pikin. Oil dey your head.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by karnap(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2020
that office to office stuffs is what makes the man to feels insecure, going to a man office as a married woman can cause trouble in your marriage, reports wil reach your husband that they saw you enter an office, and the husband don't want to know that you are Doing business, let your husband change your business gotten you,once trust is broken, it can't be the same again, in other hand the man might have caught her doing something selfish.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Odomensia: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86968972:
Damn!
See comments above.

Dis Nairaland sha
[/s]
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by IprintMONEY: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2020
moves from office to off to suck different dicks. i bet my balls that she is a cheap olosho. she might be even one of those that came to sell me parfume and gold that i bleeped bu=efore buying,
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Kingrefreshed: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/wife-drags-husband-to-court-for-calling-her-prostitute.html

So you animals banned me abi? As if I don't have 7 other accounts here. Foooooools
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Fejimummy: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Ehen so the man is begging for the Court not to grant his wife's prayer because he knows that if she leaves hunger will finish him ....
it's Only weak men that can't stand hardworking women

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by IMASTEX: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
Very good of her. What sort of verbally abusive man is that?
What a wonderful judge even when reading only the woman's side of the story. Logically, in a marriage that has produced a child you think name calling alone is a valid reason for her. A think that couldn't be resolved among them? It is a fishy excuse.

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by HeartOfGold(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2020
Y all d blames on d man, a married woman wants to be coming back home late and u guys see nothing wrong with that? So she want to collect her money from morning until night and not having time for her family. The man must have been fed up with her ill-behaved life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curcumcision Of Female Children / 10-year-old Gives Birth To Baby Boy / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.