Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” (32277 Views)

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by ursullalinda(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Wonder what happened to the love they once professed to each other.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by priscaoge(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2020
This thing called MARRIAGE

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Appetizerbmaz(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2020
I see no truth in this woman's statement. Most women come out with emotional nonsense just to cover up their promiscuous lifestyles. If all she said was true, the man wouldn't say what he didn't see. The dude shouldn't have said them in front of their kids, but anger....... Hmmm

5 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by hisexcellency34: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Wehrey thinking

wizdomnzube:
Na who get money to waste dey reason marriage. Country, make money pipe bitches, Den find one wen go born for u, carry ur pikin train am ursef. Marriage na scam! God know say marriage nor dey my To Do List

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2020
She is sensible...

The court should separate them now!!!

This is better than hot water or acid bath saga!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by SweetCunt97(f): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2020
This one weak me
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Itsme0I: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86967341:

Your lifespan on Nairaland is 45 mins per moniker,
this is your 12th moniker today at exactly 10am.

U wan dey follow dem Manna bumper to bumper

na u go tire....when hunger wire u wella.
Kontinue....
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2020
midehi2:

Thank you my dear
Welcome dearie.... kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by kennyz247(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2020
for a man to call his wife public toilet,them the wife must be having some shady kinda character or the man is unconditional drunker...... because no reasonable man will use such odd words on the wife he married

7 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Itsme0I: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86967451:

Welcome dearie.... kiss
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by MzTunechi(f): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Ensure he pays you for defamation of character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by proclinician: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86967341:

Your lifespan on Nairaland is 45 mins per moniker,
this is your 12th moniker today at exactly 10am.
U wan dey follow dem Manna bumper to bumper

na u go tire....when hunger wire u wella.
D people wey dey hail ur job of cancelling and cloning different members monikers,
go run commot 4 ya back las las cheesy
Kontinue....

@topic, the man should spend at least a month in cell. just to tame his mouth henceforth.
Weak ass man!

Lol. Hahaha Lol

Guy no get joy at all.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Mummyfour(f): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Ardar:
FEAR MEN.

Pray the court grants her divorce, me I can't deal with such.

God help us women.
my dear this one is small naah. What would you say about the man that will accuse the wife falsely of prostitution, adultery, witchcraft,and wanting to kill him with knives and poison in presence of their children,neighbours and friends. I know a poor innocent woman that was accused of all these and as well as selling her husband's property. All these were false accusations,and she was finally thrown out of the house by 12 midnight. I know her personally and I know she is one of those good long suffering, prayerful and supportive wife you can hardly find nowadays.women dey suffer Sha. Hers is a long and painful experience and I pray for God to strengthen her. I will post her story here when I get enough data cry

4 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by suaveBrother(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2020
... Have nothing to say... just here sipping on tangerines...

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Quaddafi29: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Most women turn to tigers when they start seeing little change in their hands. If the man is guilty, then it's a shame but he must have used such names for a reason. I will always say it, marriage is becoming very unfashionable.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by proclinician: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Na who get money to waste dey reason marriage. Country, make money pipe bitches, Den find one wen go born for u, carry ur pikin train am ursef. Marriage na scam! God know say marriage nor dey my To Do List

Who will take care of u in old age?
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by wink2015(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2020
MAN AND WOMAN MATTER !
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by vickydevoka(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Ardar:
FEAR MEN.

God help us women.
Some men na guilty conscience. Na en de worry Dem o. Some b4 marriage de fu*k several women both married n unmarred. So due to such experiences de had they are always insecured around dere wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by ikevictor: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2020
I need to hear the man's side of the whole event before I comment.

I fear women!

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by AreaFada2: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2020
kennyz247:
for a man to call his wife public toilet,them the wife must be having some shady kinda character or the man is unconditional drunker...... because no reasonable man will use such odd words on the wife he married
See as ladies are coming out to support the wife. In topics where a woman was caught cheating or doing nefarious things they will stay away mostly.

My hunch is that the hubby suspects her to be cheating under cover of business from office to office. Of course he probably has no solid evidence. A smarter guy won't make such crude accusations but seek evidence. If no evidence shut his mouth.

The woman he calls a witch is his mother too. Mother in law. We just do not consider in-laws as part of our family as the law intends it to be.

We Africans only consider blood kinship. Hence it offends the wife only. The hubby is unknowingly calling his own mother a witch too. Mother in law is also his mother.

Daughter of a witch and son in law of a witch. Both are children of a witch. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by lexy2014: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Aidejay:
The institution of marriage has outlived it's usefulness.
If you must get married secure the bag.

D institution of marriage hasn't lost its usefulness. If u don't understand d purpose of a thing, then how will u understand it's usefulness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by nan1: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2020
I pray the court grants them the divorce. i cannot stand such psychological torture from someone i call husband. im very sure the man is just jealous of her business success and fears she might intimidate him. nonsense lazy ass man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by omakay(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Some weak ass men are so fond of these kinda gutter and foul languages on their better halves.

But how can you be calling a woman you vowed to love till the end of life,
A woman you paid her bride price to leave her family just to be with you such derogatory words?

You see some of them on Nairaland also,
Any successful woman to them must be an 'olosho' or must be on coded runs! shocked

Oga, do not talk like women do not want to leave their families to be in marriages.

If you are going to put it like one party is doing the other party a favour, then BOTH PARTIES ARE DOING EACH OTHER A FAVOUR.

If the African populace needs equality in marriage, then we need to re-calculate this bride-price/dowry equation.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Bukden16(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2020
See ..

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by AnanseK(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2020
The husband is going too far with his insults. He should learn to live with a hardworking wife.

About the mother in law, yes majority of them are witches , so he may be right on that one.
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by lonlytroy(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2020
The truth murder her
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Nastofar(f): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2020
That is why I love this new trend of partnership trending in the developed world. Just imagine, once crazy couple blinded with passion, making love in the kitchen, bathroom, Balcony etc BC of the heated passion, but the moment that passion wears off fighting don start. Then due to irreconcilability separation and finally divorce! Abeg na Partnership be bar when we tire oya everybody to your tent oh Isreal. I cannot come and kee myself

3 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by ZooOga: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2020
Kudos, madame got the memo. wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by FuckThaMod: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2020
The man should be glad.. Finally he is gonna be free from a bitch. I'm sure she fücks most of her costumers who she supplies goods to. Hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Salebo: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2020
NobleAngell:
Very good of her. What sort of verbally abusive man is that?

What if she is actually a slut and her husband says and does all that due to anger
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Salebo: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Ardar:
FEAR MEN.

God help us women.

Let's hear from the man...

So, assuming she bleeps around,she should not be slut- shamed or she doesn't deserve to be called names?

How do you even know she doesn't sleep around

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Exponental(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Mr DICKSON is actually expecting MRS TINa to remain TINY downstairs but after having children for him, she becomes Mrs FATi downstairs due to nature. Mr Dickson is an ingrate. He deserves some sharia beatings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Weds Who: Man Weds Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / I Almost Had A Fight With My Mom / Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.