Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] (3687 Views)

Who Is Delaying The Match Like This ? (photo) / how Should I react !!!!! Help!!!!! What does it mean to be a water child? / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
I received a distress call from my mom and in the middle of the phone convo, airtime finished. I tried buying 50naira Airtel airtime from my bank to add to my already existing 174naira balance , to call back, lo, I miss typed 5000naira and before I could stop it from loading, It had already gone and I received a heart breaking debit alert from my bank . I was taken aback and still, I am.

I'm in severe pains now , cuz I'm in school, things are a bit rough now with project work eating me, Its my last penny too. I have just 1k left in my account... I need good people to who can help me salvage this situation by buying off my airtime so I can replace my cash back.

Thank you!!

Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by rottennaija(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
You can sell it. There are data resellers that can buy airtime from you

https://mobilenig.com/airtime_to_cash.php

First open account in the website, then follow the instructions there send the airtime to them(i am assuming you can transfer airtime).

In this case, your account will be credited with 85% of the value of airtime sent. Then you use their platform to send the wallet money back to your account.

Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by Or11: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Open business center for phone calls na.

You never know, your new business might grow big

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by chatinent: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
May I be the first to purchase?
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
is your mum ok after that "distress call"? if she is then explain the matter to her, she will find ways to sort you out.
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by Smartjohns(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Aimtoget.com
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
is your mum ok after that "distress call"? if she is then explain the matter to her, she will find ways to sort you out.

Yea she's okay. Just a little crisis back home. It's well.
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
chatinent:

May I be the first to purchase?

Yes please... I need help right now.
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
rottennaija:
You can sell it. There are data resellers that can buy airtime from you

https://mobilenig.com/airtime_to_cash.php

First open account in the website, then follow the instructions there send the airtime to them(i am assuming you can transfer airtime).

In this case, your account will be credited with 85% of the value of airtime sent. Then you use their platform to send the wallet money back to your account.

This might be my last resort if no one buys... Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by chatinent: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
KingErnesto:

Yes please... I need help right now.
Tell me your preference of sales.
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by KingErnesto(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
chatinent:

Tell me your preference of sales.

1500airitime at 1350naira
2500airtime at 2300naira
5000airtime at 4600naira

I need help...
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
You suppose get niggas to back you up atleast for now.
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by luvlyoracle(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
KingErnesto:

1500airitime at 1350naira
2500airtime at 2300naira
5000airtime at 4600naira

I need help...
interested...is dis ur best?
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by Dollarseeker: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
faithful18
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by Bambless1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
I
Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by Bobosneh: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
luvlyoracle:
interested...is dis ur best?
OGA you wicked o

1 Like

Re: Help!!! What Should I Do With All This? [photo] by luvlyoracle(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2020
Bobosneh:
OGA you wicked o
ogini

(1) (Reply)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Names Of Nigerian Men With The Biggest PENIS / Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.