Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine (3682 Views)

Woman's Husband & Her Ex-lover Fight Over Child; DNA Says It's For None Of Them / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Truetalk3139: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2020
Doctors in the house, please I urgently need response to this.
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Aliencraft(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
Except if you are an identical twin grin

4 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Joevics(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
No. No two people have the same DNA.

9 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Slynation(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
Be like you have been kpanshing your brothers wife abi....

4 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by GraGra247(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2020
Aliencraft:

Even if you're identical twin DNA is still different.

10 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by iyatrustee(f): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Blood brothers share about 50% DNA similarities of inherited genes from their parents.
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by longetivity(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2020
What if it's not the same dad that fathered you and ur brother? just saying

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Truetalk3139: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
longetivity:
mad o

14 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by longetivity(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2020
Truetalk3139:
mad o
craze o
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by murphyibiam15(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
Aliencraft:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by murphyibiam15(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
Joevics:
No. No two people have the same DNA. Even if you are twins.
Identical twins do grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Makavelli25: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2020
longetivity:
This one shock me

4 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by murphyibiam15(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
GraGra247:

Na.. Is not.. Same genetic makeup.. Genes already constituted before the morulla splits

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by longetivity(m): 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Makavelli25:
This one shock me
abeg leave shock for bubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by frozen70(f): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2020
Aliencraft:

Identical twins have different blood groups and even their Biometrics are different

Their thumb print lines are also different

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by oluwaleinad(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2020
longetivity:
You wan cause another family wahalla with the one on ground abih

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by frozen70(f): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2020
Truetalk3139:

There is nothing like that

You can't plant water yam and expect it to come out as cocoyam just because they bear close names

Even Abuja yam and yoruba yam are never the same

In the case of DNA you get what you put in not even getting the resemblance

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by engrtee(f): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2020
science experiment. tell him to try it first. practical.a trial will convince you
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Kobicove(m): 2:36am On Jul 04, 2020
Truetalk3139:

I'm not understanding
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by GraGra247(m): 2:46am On Jul 04, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Na.. Is not.. Same genetic makeup.. Genes already constituted before the morulla splits

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/11/health/11real.html

New York Times

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by koladata(m): 3:27am On Jul 04, 2020
Nairaland is a sign that Nigerians are intelligent , bro just design your own bulb. Your question is very intelligent.
longetivity:
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by dukeprince50: 4:10am On Jul 04, 2020
longetivity:
Jesu!!!

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Onyenna(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2020
longetivity:

Daaayyuuummmmm!!!

Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Benwallt(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2020
You have impregnated tour brother's wife abi.
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by 912(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2020
GraGra247:

Wrong!
it is their epigenetic patterns that differs. And that's what is used in differentiating them. They have identical DNA.
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by murphyibiam15(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2020
GraGra247:

New York Times
New York Times is a political newspaper.. Is only a concocted study.. Bring a medical journal
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by GraGra247(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2020
murphyibiam15:

New York Times is a political newspaper.. Is only a concocted study.. Bring a medical journal

Never mind. It'll be concocted too.
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by abdullahi45: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2020
GraGra247:

No it is not. Identical twins have to 100% DNA similarity.
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by abdullahi45: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2020
GraGra247:

New York Times

Nice. But I still believe their genomic profiles have 100% similarity. The variations might be due to some mutations during DNA replication..
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Mrlucky81(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Slynation:
Be like you have been kpanshing your brothers wife abi....

The thing wonder me sef
Re: If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine by Mrlucky81(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2020
koladata:
Nairaland is a sign that Nigerians are intelligent , bro just design your own bulb. Your question is very intelligent.

Op, i believe you've got what you are looking for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up / Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) / Does Your Girlfriend Look Attractive Without Her Make Up And Fake Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.