Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video (37624 Views)

Throwback: When The 5 Parties Endorsed General Sani Abacha / Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by spinna: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Praising a murdering despot.
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by sonsomegrigbo: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Staro:

How much has been retrieved from GEJ?
What are GEJ's investments that you know?

GEJ investment includes :

1. Olisah Metuh

2. DIEZANI

3. PEJ

4. Sambo Dasuki

5. Allen Onyema

6. FFK

7. FAYOSE election

8. OMISORE

9. Ladoja 200m

10. Tompolo

11. Stella Oduah

12. Raymond Dokpesi

Àti bẹ́ẹ̀ bẹ́ẹ̀ lọ
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by nwamabo247(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
To his own personal need
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2020
cool
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by 4four(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2020
Truely this guy is one of the finest if we compare him with one Fulani man from daura
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by TruthHurts100: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2020
I jubilated when this man died, now I know better and I'm sorry. I never knew this man was this intelligent and brilliant.

1 Like

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by ednut1(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Bastard ate alone
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by Trustme2(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2020

3 Likes

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2020
chatinent:

Looter!

do NIGERIANS KNOW THAT LOOKING AT ECONOMIC INDICATORS THAT ABACHA DID FAR BETTER THAN BUHARI

WHO IS THE LOOTER ABEG

2 Likes

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by mulero23: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
What a great irony!
xreal:
Abacha: Funding Nigeria from the grave.
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by deolurexy1(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
X
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by Pennywise(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2020
See as Oyel money dey sweet the iediot. 5 billion dollars stolen
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by scanado(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2020
I have always loved and respected Gen Sani Abacha, my love just increased now.
Our successive governments keep giving this man a bad name. All they keep telling us is about abacha loot, abacha loot. We have never heard of babaginda loot, abdulsalami loot, obasanjo loot, jonathan loot, Buhari loot, shagari loot, gowon loot. Does it mean they didn't steal or their administration didn't steal? Is it because ABACHA is dead?
We have never heard that fuel pump price was steady and never increased throughout his regime. Dollar rate was steady and we never heard of subsidy. His regime was the last time my community enjoyed power supply till date. The list is endless

1 Like

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2020
No ancestor like Abacha,
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Trustme2:

But Buhari said Abacha is not a thief. Are you singing a song different from your "god" Buhari?
Complete this.....
RUMOURS are spread by..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by 4four(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2020
Staro:

OP, are you OK ?
Upon the amount of stolen money retrieved from this man ?

you can see why buhari will keep on having follower in this country
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by samsard(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
BizBayo:
I have never experienced another better economy after this man died. Though he looted our funds, which I won't support. But you can't deny the fact that our economy was much more better than what we have been having after his death.
That's because he had excess money coming in. My mum was earning peanuts while this bastard was stashing billions abroad. We Nigerians have mediocre standards.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by benuejosh: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
The best president Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by Simplebeauty: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
grin angry

angry angry

Mrs Affordable Loan
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by samsard(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2020
scanado:
Our successive governments keep giving this man a bad name. All they keep telling us I abacha loot, abacha loot. We have never heard of babaginda loot, abdulsalami loot, obasanjo loot, jonathan loot, Buhari loot, shagari loot, gowon loot. Does it mean they didn't steal or their administration didn't steal? Is it because ABACHA is dead?
You Nigerians have really mediocre standards, venerating a man who stashed billions of dollars abroad while roads were bad, hospitals ill equiped and civil servants poorly paid. Nigeria has really mediocre standards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by Jabioro: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2020
mmb:
and performed well at the same time
Which performance..tell me the Area..Wake up

2 Likes

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by MisterGrace: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2020
mmb:

What do you mean by that?

1 Like

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by nothingspoil70: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2020
I , I, I did this I did that sounds of a confirmed dictator
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by thewheddy: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2020
Mumu man
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by SenecaTheYonger: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

do NIGERIANS KNOW THAT LOOKING AT ECONOMIC INDICATORS THAT ABACHA DID FAR BETTER THAN BUHARI

WHO IS THE LOOTER ABEG

Of course Nigeria was good during the industrial and oil booming economy. The economy he inherited wasn't even bad, so I don't see how he cuold have made it worse with all the money coming into Nigeria via oil alone.
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2020
I don't trust past presidents of this country especially Babangida, obasanjo and Jonathan. They have looted more than Abacha. Their saving grace is that they are democratically elected presidents and prevailed upon by powerful politicians, if not EFCC and international anti corruption organizations would have beam their searchlights on all their secret international bank accounts.
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by azpekuliar: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2020
mmb:

Hmmm
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by SenecaTheYonger: 8:43am On Feb 26, 2020
scanado:
Our successive governments keep giving this man a bad name. All they keep telling us is about abacha loot, abacha loot. We have never heard of babaginda loot, abdulsalami loot, obasanjo loot, jonathan loot, Buhari loot, shagari loot, gowon loot. Does it mean they didn't steal or their administration didn't steal? Is it because ABACHA is dead?
We have never heard that fuel pump price was steady and never increased throughout his regime. Dollar rate was steady and we never heard of subsidy. His regime was the last time my community enjoyed power supply till date. The list is endless

He didn't inherit a bad economy. Except his brain was as flat as paper, there was nothing he could have done to really damage the economy. The man stole $4billion for Bleep sake and the economy didn't even shake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by miketayo(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
mmb:

U have very low standard
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by AerialMapper: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2020
As corrupt as he was, at least he was in control

Can the person occupying this position today say the same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour / Buhari-Sayiya Farouq’s "Marriage": DSS Arrests Man For Creating Fake Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.