Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video (37433 Views)

Gumsu, General Sani Abacha's Daughter In APC Regalia / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by oyeb15: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Abacha saved for d future By investing in highly profitable foreign ventures with our then strong currency.

Obasanjo and abacha international enemies just find a way of discrediting him by calling the returns 'abacha loot'
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by abeggnow: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
mmb:
and performed well at the same time
That is the issue. every leader loots but in they can just do what they are meant to do we won't shout.
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by golddeejay(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Calling Abacha one of the finest is the summary of average Nigerian biased mentality. I experienced the Abacha's regime and i can tell you it is far from a fine leader. The way we are practicing democracy is far from sensible, but that doesn't make Abacha with his policy a fine man or leader. He was ruthless and looted the country dry at a time we should be consolidating. Shame on you!
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by jumobi1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Abacha was a looter but I think a lot of the loot attributed to him were not stolen from him. He is dead so he is the fall guy for stolen money. How come other leaders loots aren’t being returned? (Ministers, Senators, Governors...etc) Weren’t they thieves too?
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Of course Nigeria was good during the industrial and oil booming economy. The economy he inherited wasn't even bad, so I don't see how he cuold have made it worse with all the money coming into Nigeria via oil alone.

YES , ABACHA inherited oil booming economy

ZOMBIE
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by SenecaTheYonger: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

YES , ABACHA inherited oil booming economy

ZOMBIE

He did. Stop sucking Hausa _cock. If mentioning 'oil boom' triggered your monkey brain, then you should wait till you're matured enough for the internet.
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by naijacentric(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
xreal:
Abacha: Funding Nigeria from the grave.
which grave abi dem obj n co loot dey just use his name to cover up
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by naijacentric(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
He was clearly a better President than this Buhari !!!! I will not be surprised that it was Buhari that even looted in the name of this man when he was PTF chairman
even obj, yara dua jona sef
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by Hamazz1: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Obasanjo , Yakubu Gowon , Buhari Atiku et al have 10x what this guy stole , I have no love for him but he had foresight , vision 2010 , nuclear energy etc .
Staro:

OP, are you OK ?
Upon the amount of stolen money retrieved from this man ?

Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by Legendguru: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anyone who says northerners are not the most silently corrupt in the world are like blind man telling me it’s an Eye for an eye
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by uthlaw: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Best nigeria head of state....the rest are just criminal,what Atiku and obasanjo loot,what jonathan and maduake loot is far more of what abacha loot!
Re: 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video by Vaccine705: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC shuts its doors against PDP defectors / Peter Obi Lands In Enugu To Campaign For LP Governorship Candidate & Others / Buhari Spends Time With His 3 Young Admirers At The Presidential Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.