Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout (1935 Views)

Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience / My Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Am Not Married To because I Hav A Condition / In Benin And Want To Hangout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by beninboy2(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2020
I'm hanging out with a girl tomorrow.. We just met on Friday. I haven't taken a girl out before this my first time. What do I say or discuss with her.. Your opinions are highly welcomed thank you
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by EmeraldKing7(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2020
What are her interests bro?
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by flokii: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2020
Compliment her look/outfit, tell her interesting things about yourself (maybe a past event, school activity or trip you enjoyed most), be smart while at it and try to make her smile with funny comments.

You can talk about movies, series or novels, your hobbies, best games etc. and how you'd love to take her to the movies

Gist plenty but once the flow is there, you'll be fine.
#cherers!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by PapaZeus(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2020
start with "i've always wanted to plan my own wedding, i wonder what it will take". the end

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 26, 2020
After ordering the food, just browse on your phone and she will browse on hers. We're in Nigeria; where dates are only an event used to showcase a man's ability to spend unwisely and a woman's ability to treat her friends at his expense.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by BigDick70inch(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Brother..
Pls and pls..make sure u hype yourself a Lil during your hangout..not talking yourself down Oo..dat will make her attracted to u..
Hype Oo..dont mean u being boastful okay??
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 26, 2020
Dude like someone said up there times have changed...Gone are the days of hanging out unless u wanna Spend...In today's world,Only take ur gf or wife out and hang out with them or you'll end up getting disappointed.
Like in the 90s before the era of GSM and Smart fones,when there was still limited internet access that u would have to go visit a Cyber shop to browse and check ur mails...Why take someone out when u can easily chyke her over the fone and send lots of messages on SM or Sms?!!Then,I mean those days..I think u can take a girl u intend to date to a restaurant or eatery or park and u guys will go on talking about a lot of stuffs from fun stuffs u love doing at ur school to music and movies and ur passions....After hearing,seeing and Sharing almost similar opinions on basically everything to the economy, on community, on how to be a good parent,on what it’s like living with strict parents...u just end up in love and start Kissing with the day ending with kisses and wishes....Then u would know she likes u and likes what u like and u only have to gather morale to ask her out to be ur gf and that's all....No Money and More Money palapa...U know what that means right?!There is room for communication....Those days I used to love the Tomboyish girls...The ones that can rap and love Hip-Hop...Went out on a date with one and she asked me if I've heard the Ruff Ryder's album and I was like yeah,DMX Ruff Ryder's Anthem and she's like no not that the Gang Ruff Ryder's.... Didn't even know there was a group then called Ruff Ryder's with Eve as their first Lady.Those were the good old days.Sadly they'll gone.
Today,U must know what u want before u start chasing after a woman.... If u are not talking about sex and money then what is there to talk about?!
Girls of today,Smoke one wrap and they are on two,Scares me...Buy a bottle of Volka and Coda and they'll demand for another...not so innocent.
I traveled home last Xmas and Liked a small 17yrs girl with big chest my uncle's wife came back with so I took their permission to take her out one night,they agreed and the girl agreed too...Took her to a Club like setting and i was like "I wanna spoil u today ohh" and she Laffed it off with "na today yansh dey back"wetin eye never see.I shock...In the course of our conversation,To my surprise sha she told me she once smoked weed and done alot wild stuffs before....She drank like three bottles of Smirnoff ice in my very before and tot me the Shaku Shaku dance move....To cut the long stori short,I just gave up on "na Small girl"phrase....No Small girl for Naija again ohh...Na Small girls dey give men better VIP treatment now.
Trends are Changing.
Sharpen up.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by OmniSparrow: 4:59am On Feb 26, 2020
And you're a Benin boy? Anyway, keep it light. Most times, allow her guide the conversation, relax, listen more. It's a hangout not interview.
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Naomila: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2020
Just let the conversation flow naturally.
Do not!!! and I repeat do not talk about the weather.. jeez that line has been used a million times over .
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Naomila: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Brother..
Pls and pls..make sure u hype yourself a Lil during your hangout..not talking yourself down Oo..dat will make her attracted to u..

Hyping himself? That's a turn off now. Wouldn't it be better if she's hyping him instead.?
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Naomila: 6:40am On Feb 26, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Brother..

Do you hype yourself on dates?? how does that turn out?
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by iLegendd(m): 6:47am On Feb 26, 2020
beninboy2:
I'm hanging out with a girl tomorrow.. We just met on Friday. I haven't taken a girl out before this my first time. What do I say or discuss with her.. Your opinions are highly welcomed thank you

Real men don't go on dates. The woman comes to their houses or hotel room FIRST.

SECONDLY,

If he deems it fit, then he will take her to go hang out with him outside and after that, they'll both come back home or he'll see her off. Next time, she'll come straight to his house or hotel room again.

This going on a date is what betamale oyibo men invented back then and it's outdated.

Betamale oyibo men are good at manufacturing, computer, ICT, technology, etc., but not relationship invention. These men invented going on a date and it's for other betamales to follow. Real men don't do that — they only hang out after she has known his abode.

If you still want to go out and disobey the above, then read the book FemaleSextapes and you'll get all you want.

You can also read ChatDîcted. Download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by marketer2020: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2020
Say your mind to her na
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by peterincredible: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2020
marketer2020:
Say your mind to her na
ask her question open ended questions oo then listening to her attentively and from her reply you will get clue for other questions but no make am be lyk interview oo u can say something or chip in something along the line then use her former reply to ask other quesions it is lik a chain.
and pls dont other for expensive foods ooo as for me na meat maybe 1000 naira and chiled soft drink and that is all no other for something wey dey too peperish ooo make sweat no cover you nose and face ooo enjoy your date
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Ginaz(f): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2020
You guys should make a light conversation about goals, likes and dislikes. Favorite colors and foods, etc.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by themaestro08(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2020
beninboy2:

A few tips:
1. Appear your best; shower, look good , smell nice but don't be over materialistic.

2. Just be yourself and be honest with whatever you would say.

3. Ask her questions about her family, dreams or lifestyle, look for common interest you both share e.g on the course of chatting you may discovered you both love football. This is a good way to start... Also pay close attention while she is speaking.

Just be yourself bro and try not to be nervous.

Wish you a good time.
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by themaestro08(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2020
flokii:
Compliment her look/outfit, tell her interesting things about yourself (maybe a past event, school activity or trip you enjoyed most), be smart while at it and [/b]try to make her smile with funny comments.[b]

You can talk about movies, series or novels, your hobbies, best games etc. and how you'd love to take her to the movies

Gist plenty but once the flow is there, you'll be fine.
#cherers!

I don't agree with trying hard to make girls smile or laugh. These days people are so manipulative that they can mask anger/frustration with a smile

The young man should just be himself.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by themaestro08(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Real men don't go on dates. The woman comes to their houses or hotel room FIRST.

SECONDLY,

If he deems it fit, then he will take her to go hang out with him outside and after that, they'll both come back home or he'll see her off. Next time, she'll come straight to his house or hotel room again.

This going on a date is what betamale oyibo men invented back then and it's outdated.

[s][/s]Betamale oyibo men are good at manufacturing, computer, ICT, technology, etc., but not relationship invention. These men invented going on a date and it's for other betamales to follow. Real men don't do that — they only hang out after she has known his abode.

If you still want to go out and disobey the above, then read the book FemaleSextapes and you'll get all you want.[s][/s]

You can also read ChatDîcted. Download link of the free version https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdìcted/

That you want to promote you book doesn't warrant you to type nonsense.
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by themaestro08(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Ginaz:
You guys should make a light conversation about goals, likes and dislikes. Favorite colors and foods, etc.

This comment is short, sweet and straight to point.
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by MadeINchenzen2: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2020
Tell her the biafran history... tell her how Ojukwu disappointed the igbosgrin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by StandUpGuy247: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Please, whatever you do, don't compliment her looks. She will start forming for you.

Just be calm

maintain eye contact (don't just be looking into her eyes like a creep.

Look down her lips and go back into her eyes)

get to know her ask questions boldly and calmly (don't be too uptight and smile only when necessary).

Just be yourself with confidnce and have a mindset that you're theprice, not her.

That's why guys need to keep developing ourselves to make us high value to these women.
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
You're already a talking expert.

You have over 20 years of talking experience.

What you need now is to have TRUST in yourself, and in the words that come out of your mouth.

There's are no special things you need to say.

In fact, it doesn't matter what you say...

You only need to give yourself permission to say whatever comes to your mind, in the moment, without filtering it.

And you have to stand behind whatever comes out of your mouth, without second-guessing yourself.

If you spend a month with your buddies, will you run out of things to say?

Assume that gold bars fall out of your mouth when you speak. And that everything you say in the moment is the most important and valuable thing that could ever be said.

Edit: Don't forget...it doesn't matter how the girl responds. There will be others.

You can sacrifice this one, and many more. Just use this as an exercise in trusting yourself.

You could be pleasantly surprised in the end.

You have to trust yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Well the number 1 secret is: try and smell nice before approaching any lady
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by proclinician: 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Casalindaa:
Well the number 1 secret is: try and smell nice before approaching any lady

Ehee controversy don land.
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Brunosamel(m): 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Make sure everything is not all about you... Try to be mysterious when she ask you questions relating to you but make sure you find out everything about her...

Compliments her, ask her about her hobbies, whether she is the out going type, ask anything relating with her family, if she is graduate ask her about her experience in school whether any yahoo boys was chasing her, ask her about her nysc experience... Also tell her terrible stuff that happened to you in the past, some many of it...

Please don't talk about past relationships, if you like her and want her to be your girlfriend.... Tell how wonderful she is and how you feel about her, make it simpleand don't forget to touch her, cuddle her and even kiss her

be a kick ass naughty boy
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
themaestro08:

That you want to be noticed doesn't warrant you to quote me. I won't dignify you with another reply.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by MadeINchenzen2: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Elbone2:
Dude like someone said up there times have changed...Gone are the days of hanging out unless u wanna Spend...In today's world,Only take ur gf or wife out and hang out with them or you'll end up getting disappointed.
Like in the 90s before the era of GSM and Smart fones,when there was still limited internet access that u would have to go visit a Cyber shop to browse and check ur mails...Why take someone out when u can easily chyke her over the fone and send lots of messages on SM or Sms?!!Then,I mean those days..I think u can take a girl u intend to date to a restaurant or eatery or park and u guys will go on talking about a lot of stuffs from fun stuffs u love doing at ur school to music and movies and ur passions....After hearing,seeing and Sharing almost similar opinions on basically everything to the economy, on community, on how to be a good parent,on what it’s like living with strict parents...u just end up in love and start Kissing with the day ending with kisses and wishes....Then u would know she likes u and likes what u like and u only have to gather morale to ask her out to be ur gf and that's all....No Money and More Money palapa...U know what that means right?!There is room for communication....Those days I used to love the Tomboyish girls...The ones that can rap and love Hip-Hop...Went out on a date with one and she asked me if I've heard the Ruff Ryder's album and I was like yeah,DMX Ruff Ryder's Anthem and she's like no not that the Gang Ruff Ryder's.... Didn't even know there was a group then called Ruff Ryder's with Eve as their first Lady.Those were the good old days.Sadly they'll gone.
Today,U must know what u want before u start chasing after a woman.... If u are not talking about sex and money then what is there to talk about?!
Girls of today,Smoke one wrap and they are on two,Scares me...Buy a bottle of Volka and Coda and they'll demand for another...not so innocent.
I traveled home last Xmas and Liked a small 17yrs girl with big chest my uncle's wife came back with so I took their permission to take her out one night,they agreed and the girl agreed too...Took her to a Club like setting and i was like "I wanna spoil u today ohh" and she Laffed it off with "na today yansh dey back"wetin eye never see.I shock...In the course of our conversation,To my surprise sha she told me she once smoked weed and done alot wild stuffs before....She drank like three bottles of Smirnoff ice in my very before and tot me the Shaku Shaku dance move....To cut the long stori short,I just gave up on "na Small girl"phrase....No Small girl for Naija again ohh...Na Small girls dey give men better VIP treatment now.
Trends are Changing.
Sharpen up.
Tales by moonlight... I feel sleepy already

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by MadeINchenzen2: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

That you want to be noticed doesn't warrant you to quote me. I won't dignify you with another reply.
shut up !!! niqqa what are u feeling like... if u re too big for this forum then quit and try something else. what's wrong wit u !

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by MadeINchenzen2: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
themaestro08:

That guy deserves a flying knee to the neck and a very good uppercut!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by jawalis(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
All these shits just because of a girl. And you’ll still be the one to pay the bills. Gosh. Just take her there, get her order on her table then face your phone. If she like let her keep quite. You guys make it seems the girl is an angel or a sort of perfect piece. Don’t stress yourself on any bitch (Look her straight in the eyes, talk about movies, your likes, don’t do this, do that) all are bullshits. She’s a human and so nothing really spectacular about her. Remember YOU are the MAN.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by luvlyoracle(m): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
You're already a talking expert.

You have over 20 years of talking experience.

What you need now is to have TRUST in yourself, and in the words that come out of your mouth.

There's are no special things you need to say.

In fact, it doesn't matter what you say...

You only need to give yourself permission to say whatever comes to your mind, in the moment, without filtering it.

And you have to stand behind whatever comes out of your mouth, without second-guessing yourself.

If you spend a month with your buddies, will you run out of things to say?

Assume that gold bars fall out of your mouth when you speak. And that everything you say in the moment is the most important and valuable thing that could ever be said.

Edit: Don't forget...it doesn't matter how the girl responds. There will be others.

You can sacrifice this one, and many more. Just use this as an exercise in trusting yourself.

You could be pleasantly surprised in the end.

You have to trust yourself.
op follow this and you're good to go.
Re: I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout by Nikes(m): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Tell her the biafran history... tell her how Ojukwu disappointed the igbosgrin
Mumu...chai I off for this one grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could My Girlfriend Be Pregnant? / All I Want Is Forgiveness But There Is No Hope For My Marriage -pls Advise / This Girl Is Annoying Me So Much, She's Not Answering My Calls Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.