Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Celebrating A Good Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating A Good Wife (96209 Views)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Olumighty123(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
prettyangel10:

Sorry about the loss. Was she sick ni? She's young cry

Yeah, brief illness.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by prettyangel10(f): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Olumighty123:

Yeah, brief illness.

Oh dear, so sorry, God will comfort the family she left behind.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by DonroxyII: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2021
DBestDoc:
This is so sad
Good people really exit quicker or what?

May her gentle soul Rest In Peace and God grant the family she left behind the strength to bear the loss. Amen

@ olumighty123, please tell him our prayers are with him and his family
The Good ones should protect and Defend themselves the most because they get easily consumed and consumed first......

You self think am ..... if you want to buy Christmas chicken, you definitely go for the best ones in the cage .... Do you think those chickens are happy to be consumed ? ..... if it is happy, it will not be shouting kroooohhh, krooohhh, krooohhhhh as you heading for the slaughter !

The odds ones will blessed whatever that safe that day or minutes !!

Good things don't last unless when protected and Defended!!
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yes it's true, I lost her earlier this year. I'm trying to cope with my loss. Thank you all
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by begoniaa: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021

So she was already pregnant before marriage and u are shouting virginity. There is no virtue in fornication.
Likeee. The story sounds seriously whitewashed. Just a normal page in the book of Naija relationships. Nothing special.

May the lady's soul rest in peace.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by begoniaa: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
LagosBoi2:

I feel sad reading your message, only God can comfort you because I almost lost her too recently, I had to run back from abroad to take care of her myself. God will provide a woman that will love you unconditionally and compensate you for the great loss.
Hm.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by begoniaa: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tunagee:

I wish my silly wife can read this post
Continue. Calling your own wife silly because you read person post. Mtchew, wo.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Pinkzebra: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is painful. Just when this woman was suppose to enjoy death came in. Was it a terminal sickness ?
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2021
begoniaa:

Hm.

I eventually lost her
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by begoniaa: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
LagosBoi2:

I eventually lost her
I'm so sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.