Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Celebrating A Good Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating A Good Wife (96138 Views)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
wany:

Nne ,eke adim no money ,yet you are cheating and misbehaving. Hmmmm God really bless you with a good woman.if not sorry would have change your surname followed by enough STDs from both ends.even as she is suffering with you,you are still adding more pains.and if this is what it takes to be a virtouse woman,please parcel it well and keep it in your portmanto.and beside your wife has low self esteem.happy birthday woman.

Take another look @that woman(wife) and tell me your femininst life is better than hers ... i don't know you buh i want to take chances you don't even measure up to that woman. just keep ur toxicity to yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
lalasticlala:

Madam, I hail o. At least many are now viewing the interesting thread

lalasticlala, silver or gold I have not but I use this medium to say a very BIG THANK YOU for making my surprise work out as planned. Respect to you always, God will continue to increase you.

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Adeagbo77:
Congratulations my brother. I read your story and understood every bit of it. Truth must be told, you have gotten a good wife in all ramifications. All the same, it's better to keep praises like this within your immediate family, no matter how prayerful you are. Even, you should beware of friends, cousins, relative and so on, some of them might be jealous because they don't have your type of marriage. People could go any length to change your story, it's a wicked world. I am talking from experience. May God continue to strengthen your union.

I perfectly understand you because we had our fair share of family terrorists on both sides. Thanks for the advise and prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
demarc001:

I got the number copied,please delete it for security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by demarc001: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

I got the number copied,please delete it for security.

OK, thanks
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Saintly01(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is simply Wow, you are blessed Man. More love.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by KNOWMORE56: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
the 90+% good wishes and prayers for the couple/family overpower any destroyer of source of joy. Those who have it good,better and best should come out and raise hopes. @fishera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Why don't you respect yourselves? there are many places you can talk about your love for boobs and sex, create a thread or pm yourselves to discuss how much you like breasts but respect this family, it doesn't take much to respect people if you're from a good home

Thanks for teaching that kid manners.
Many uncultured tins here on Nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by KNOWMORE56: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

I thought it through before making it public after appreciating her privately for years, done so many private surprises for her. I want the world to know women like her still exist. This post will help one or two people who needs encouragement, I could have even went for a bill board or TV advert if possible. Please bear with me as I celebrate her.

Thank you
Nothing do you, foget jnoz23,fisher and co, many of are encouraged by this. And the wishes/prayers here shall come to pass IJN

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Wizdeen(m): 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

Happy birthday my darling wife!

You are indeed the best!

Please help move this to FP today 26 Feb to celebrate a good woman's birthday.

Add: On your request, I have added pics.

Thank you.
This is too much�, even as a hard guy, i got emotional�. Happy Birthday to your wife chanp .the right lady will be there to build with you, besides behind most successful men , there is a woman. Peace and love to all women. We love you
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by kcbaba007: 12:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Wow..... Even as a man and a single father, I am in tears, wives like this are very rare, I pray that God will make your marriage heaven like, may it continue to blossom, may happiness continue to fill your home, may sorrow or mourning never come close to your home, may you continue to enjoy each other as long as you live

Let me also pray for myself..... May God also give me my own wife soonest as he gave you yours in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by kcbaba007: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2020
ericsmith:

Take another look @that woman(wife) and tell me your femininst life is better than hers ... i don't know you buh i want to take chances you don't even measure up to that woman. just keep ur toxicity to yourself.

Abeg.... Who feminist help..... You will even see the type of woman she is simply from her write up..... You summed it all up very well, she is very toxic.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by kelvxyn: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2020
God will continually protect u, ur lovely wife and kids, God shall blesses you and your family from Zion to Zion, cause his face to shine upon you all, you shall move from strength to strength and from glory to glory. No weapon formed nor fashioned against you and your family shall prosper and any tongue that shall rise against you and your family in judgment shall be condemned now and forever in JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by MuhammadMiller: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Nice one keep it up and I pray may Allah give me a good wife like you
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by kcbaba007: 12:52am On Feb 27, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

All the feminist carrying toxicity, wakaing everywhere, come and see correct babe, that actually stood by her husband through thick and thin, even after 3 lovely kids, you all combined together can not stand beside her, you all are ni match in anyway..... See, you all are on the loosing side o. There is nothing like being a virtuous woman, the bible can not be wrong. There is wisdom in being virtuous, you better start learning from this woman, or die a lonely and painful death and go to hell, every man is praying to have such a woman in their lives, not one wakajugu, money mongering, toxic, ugly girl like all these feminists.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by vickydevoka(m): 2:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Ladycewhy:
if this is what it takes to be a virtuous woman ,oga keep it in your pocket. She is lucky he didn't give her STDs or even HIV during his 8 years of phillandering. Raise your daughters to marry men like the op and be virtuous to men like the op.

This is how you people reward men for bad behavior so because she decided to stay put and take rubbish it makes her more better than others who decided to walk for their peace and sanity? Your head dey touch.
I don't envy the ops wife , and certainly don't wish to be in her shoes. Virtuous ko virtual ni undecided
Make sure u don't marry ur type. Marry a man u could take ur shits n excesses. If not feminism no go let u stay long with anybody.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Abass07(m): 2:53am On Feb 27, 2020
Wow! I've been on Nairaland almost 6yrs, this is the first time I read all the comments. Congratulations to this family.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Ladycewhy(f): 4:21am On Feb 27, 2020
vickydevoka:

Make sure u don't marry ur type. Marry a man u could take ur shits n excesses. If not feminism no go let u stay long with anybody.
lol ,soon una go accuse feminism of starting Corona virus grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Edipee(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2020
You're wife is a rare gem. God bless your family.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Chinwe4real(f): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Dollarseeker:
virgin wives are the best. That's why I keep saying that I must marry a virgin. its a must. Ur wife remained faithful to u because she has the fear and love of God in her. if she were not a virgin, she would have misbehave when you were broke, she would have been sleeping with other men for money. God bless her and God bless ur home. Virgin wife all the way...this post made me happy.

Lmao. Wake up and smell the coffee, my dear. The only person you can vouch for, is yourself. He said she is completely faithful.

Mr poster, don't be too sure ịnụ.

Back to you, you will only marry a virgin, when you're not one yourself. Borrow sense, my dear. You need it, dear.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by YelloweWest: 7:15am On Feb 27, 2020
bolzyboy:

Permit me to say there are still decent folks despite the utter decadence of recent times.
With utmost humility, I say, i am one of the men. Been married for close to thirty years and NEVER cheated.
Sorry to say generalising is a kind of injustice - no offence meant - to the decent folks out there.
Wishing the celebrant all of God's cornucopia.
Congratulations to u if u are being truthful.

Like I said I've not seen any... this is a faceless forum...
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ACE1010: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2020
LagosBoi2:

I feel sad reading your message, only God can comfort you because I almost lost her too recently, I had to run back from abroad to take care of her myself. God will provide a woman that will love you unconditionally and compensate you for the great loss.

Thanks so much my brother...
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Ijaya123: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2020
And the Op has not told us the wife’s reaction after see this thread cheesy

Happy birthday in arrears to you wife. She shares my sisters birthday too.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Joshbass: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2020
All d characters I'm believing God for in a wife... Help me Lord
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by iguita: 8:35am On Feb 27, 2020
Congratulations Bro. He who finds a wife finds good.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2020
tabithababy:

Women still stay compare to men

Indeed women stay ...

https://www.nairaland.com/5707488/run-away-wife
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Krizdive: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Happy birthday to you Sessi dear, I wish u heaven's best now and always...May u live to fulfill Destiny in life. Cheers to another year dear��...AMMSSSA
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by HajaraIsah1: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Okay

1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by hilfinity(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

Wishing her many more years in good health n wealth.

She's indeed a virtuous woman.

Congrats bro.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
@lagosboi2

This is the best thread I read on nairaland since at least a year.

When we get in relationships with good intentions and reasons, and we meet the right person, mariage is then a blessing.

Nice one OP I congratulate you and the wife.

Please contact me, make I send my 5 naira small contribution as a gift to your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.