Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online (8447 Views)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / Picture Of Transgender Model Causing Debate Online-this Was A Man / See The Viral Photo Of A Single Mum That Is Causing Major Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Mrop(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Can this be really true.

In this video this lady use this method to open bottle cover in a hilarious way. She uses her huge brreast to open bottle cover without been hurt.

Meanwhile this has cause argument online, some argue that the bitten has been opened before. What do you think ?

Watch the Controversial Clip HERE

1 Share

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by marketer2020: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Okay na
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by namiji2598: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Idonbilivit

Look at the cover, it's clearly opened, what she is trying to show is jus an opened breast and an opened bottle

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by illicit(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2020
it was never about the bottle

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2020
Wow....I see two suckables.

I wish i can suck her breast while she suck on the bottle just to keep everything busy...

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Randy100: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
See breast, I think they are beautiful.
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by goldtube(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2020
tongue
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Mrop(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2020
marketer2020:
Okay na
lol
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2020
For those who is craving the woman, there is a guy behind her, just Incase.

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by vanida6: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

I wish i can suck her breast while she suck on the bottle just to keep everything busy...

Randy100:
See breast, I think they are beautiful.
this too hungry man's just dey reasons how to suck does breast,,,nd the thread topic is hw did she opened d bottle cover wit her breast,.

u guys got a long ways to go. shiiit
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by boss1310(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2020
in other countries they use their fingers to open bottle corks but she can't try it with our bottles
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Femilekan233: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mrop:
Can this be really true.

In this video this lady use this method to open bottle cover in a hilarious way. She uses her huge brreast to open bottle cover without been hurt.

Meanwhile this has cause argument online, some argue that the bitten has been opened before. What do you think ?

Watch the Controversial Clip HERE

ok
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Dreiwizzy: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Everyone has a price.

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by talkeverytime: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by captianfreeman(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
Arrant nonsense
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by aristocratic5(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
She try
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Randy100: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
vanida6:
this too hungry man's just dey reasons how to suck does breast,,,nd the thread topic is hw did she opened d bottle cover wit her breast,.

u guys got a long ways to go. shiiit
So I can't admire God hand work?

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Mrop(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Randy100:
So I can't admire God hand work?
lol...u eehn
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Kiddllc: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Most of those foriegn beers don't cork as hard as we do here. Just little twist and its open. Thats a corona.. dick cap go open am sef
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Mrop(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kiddllc:
Most of those foriegn beers don't cork as hard as we do here. Just little twist and its open. Thats a corona.. dick cap go open am sef
like seriously
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by seunmohmoh(f): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Story.
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Papadoh(m): 5:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Didn't even notice until you pointed it out, something else caught my eye... and it was not the bottle.

Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Papadoh:
Didn't even notice until you pointed it out, something else caught my eye... and it was not the bottle.
lol, I'll check that one too
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Mrop(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Papadoh:
bad guy
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Mrop(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
cheesy
boss1310:
in other countries they use their fingers to open bottle corks but she can't try it with our bottles
Re: Busty Lady Opens Bottle Cover With Huge Her Brreast, Spark Debate Online by Mrop(m): 6:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
GOFRONT:

haaaaahaa

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) / Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience / If You Are A Lady How Big Is Your Bombom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.