Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does (6715 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Oboh662: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2020
I need advice on something that has been bothering me. I’m 24 years old guy have been dating my girl 22 for six months now, it’s a long distance relationship. I love her so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her , my parents and siblings like her a lot. My girl and I planned to spend some time together during val so she came to my base on the 13th of feb and left early morning on the 16th. On val day we made love for the very first time, and something strange has happened which I don’t understand. Ok this is what happened during love making she insisted that I shouldn’t removed her bra , I asked her why ? She said she wasn’t feeling comfortable and she prefers to keep it on . Ok I respected her wish. While sucking her breast w her bra was still on had to lift up a bit, the more I was sucking the more her breast were leaking had to paused and asked her if she is a nursing mother ? She said no , and I asked how come her breast are leaking milk she said it’s something to do with her hormones and she insists that she hasn’t birth before. I was confused but I didn’t want to disappoint her so I try to keep my cool and we carried on , when she was on the top of me , I had to removed her bra against her wish and the more we were banging the more her breast were licking heavily and I kept quiet but I could see the embarrassment in her and I acted as normal. For the remaining 2 days she were here , we didn’t make love again and we stay cool till she left. This has been bothering me a lot because I love her so much , I see myself growing old with her but I am now wondering if she truly has a child? I’m so confused and I don’t know how to found out if my suspicions are right or not ? Please I really need advice from you guys especially doctors and ladies in the house. My question is , it is possible for a lady who hasn’t given birth yet to produced breast milk? It wasn’t a small amount but a lot. Please I’m very serious I need matured advice only please no joke
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Kentiamhere(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Oboh662:
I need advice on something that has been bothering me. I’m 24 years old guy have been dating my girl 22 for six months now, it’s a long distance relationship. I love her so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her , my parents and siblings like her a lot. My girl and I planned to spend some time together during val so she came to my base on the 13th of feb and left early morning on the 16th. On val day we made love for the very first time, and something strange has happened which I don’t understand. Ok this is what happened during love making she insisted that I shouldn’t removed her bra , I asked her why ? She said she wasn’t feeling comfortable and she prefers to keep it on . Ok I respected her wish. While sucking while her bra was still on had to lift , the more I was sucking the more her breast were kicking had to paused and asked her if she is a nursing mother ? She said no , and I asked how come her breast is licking milk she said it’s something to do with her hormones and she insists that she hasn’t birth before. I was confused but I didn’t want to disappoint her so I try to keep my cool and we carried on , when she was on the top of me , I had to removed her bra against her wish and the more we were banging the more her breast were licking heavily and I kept quiet but I could see the embarrassment in her and I acted as normal. For the remaining 2 days she were here , we didn’t make love again and we stay cool till she left. This has been bothering me a lot because I love her so much , I see myself growing old with her but I am now wondering if she truly has a child? I’m so confused and I don’t know how to found out if my suspicions are right or not ? Please I really need advice from you guys especially doctors and ladies in the house. My question is , it is possible for a lady who hasn’t given birth yet to produced breast milk? It wasn’t a small amount but a lot. Please I’m very serious I need matured advice only please no joke
there are ladies like this, the will package and manage themselves with you for few years before telling you the truth. She would wait till you are inlove before opening up to you.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Ogegeodey(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2020
The girl you are sleeping with for the first time has fed you with real breastmilk already. Guys no dey fear for their life.

I will never want to feel the taste of a breast milk as an adult.

She could possibly be in her period or its a hormonal disorder.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by proclinician: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2020
Hmmmmm. Many things can cause nipple discharge in a woman of reproductive age. like of course being a nursing mother, taking birth control pills and other drugs that affect prolactin levels, then breast cancer and also hormonal changes associated with menstruation. I think she has a baby like she knew what was going to happen. Just look out for signs. Watch and pray.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by BornToSucced(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2020
I think you should channel all your energy to your life goals, instead of dissipating your precious time on frivolities and short term gratification.

Back to your question, what were you expecting while sucking her breast......water abi �

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2020
this is really really strange.... please op do your finding very well about her before it's too late

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Not strange. Not a disease.

Apparently, it happens to up to 25% of women.

Called Galactorrhea: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/galactorrhea/symptoms-causes/syc-20350431?page=0&citems=10

One of my babes, back in the day, who was a virgin, had it.

Usually caused by hormonal imbalance.

I am not a doc, so you could send her to one. I did too.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Sexyliciousbri: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
She should have her hormones checked by a doctor

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
You want to know the truth

SHE HAS A BBY���

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Oboh662: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
Not strange. Not a disease.

Apparently, it happens to up to 25% of women.

Called Galactorrhea: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/galactorrhea/symptoms-causes/syc-20350431?page=0&citems=10

One of my babes, back in the day, who was a virgin, had it.

Usually caused by hormonal imbalance.

I am not a doc, so you could send her to one. I did too.
Thank you very much for the information

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by nlPoster: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Stop fornicating, tell your imaginary girlfriend to stop having sex with you so nairaland can focus on serious topics.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by ambivert27(f): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lol, but she is a morning newspaper.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by tunize(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oboh662:
I need advice on something that has been bothering me. I’m 24 years old guy have been dating my girl 22 for six months now, it’s a long distance relationship. I love her so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with her , my parents and siblings like her a lot. My girl and I planned to spend some time together during val so she came to my base on the 13th of feb and left early morning on the 16th. On val day we made love for the very first time, and something strange has happened which I don’t understand. Ok this is what happened during love making she insisted that I shouldn’t removed her bra , I asked her why ? She said she wasn’t feeling comfortable and she prefers to keep it on . Ok I respected her wish. While sucking her breast w her bra was still on had to lift up a bit, the more I was sucking the more her breast were leaking had to paused and asked her if she is a nursing mother ? She said no , and I asked how come her breast are leaking milk she said it’s something to do with her hormones and she insists that she hasn’t birth before. I was confused but I didn’t want to disappoint her so I try to keep my cool and we carried on , when she was on the top of me , I had to removed her bra against her wish and the more we were banging the more her breast were licking heavily and I kept quiet but I could see the embarrassment in her and I acted as normal. For the remaining 2 days she were here , we didn’t make love again and we stay cool till she left. This has been bothering me a lot because I love her so much , I see myself growing old with her but I am now wondering if she truly has a child? I’m so confused and I don’t know how to found out if my suspicions are right or not ? Please I really need advice from you guys especially doctors and ladies in the house. My question is , it is possible for a lady who hasn’t given birth yet to produced breast milk? It wasn’t a small amount but a lot. Please I’m very serious I need matured advice only please no joke
Yes sir..!! Ask her if she committed abortion before like "6 to 7months" abortion. If she says no its an hormonal disorder she should go and check up herself its treatable but it takes time.
Ones in ur shoe don't be irritated jst stand by her make she nor shame.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by KingWarri: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wicked guy

HardeyGold:
You want to know the truth

SHE HAS A BBY���
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Lifeofahustler: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
This isn't anything serious.... It happened to me sometime last year and I was scared for real cuz I know deep in my mind I didn't do anything...had to do some hormonal assay test like that on doctors order... Was a high prolactin plenty story like that.. eventually, I was asked to get bromocriptin from the pharmacy. It's about 3k or so. Took it daily for 3 weeks and it stopped . Don't panic. If she's confident she didn't have an abortion recently or isn't on some birth control pills, then it's nothing to be worried about... According to the doctor, the body of a woman is something else.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by sodiqapril(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
I don't know what to say
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Kiddllc: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oboh662:

Its not breast milk oga, u done suck nonsense. She should see a doctor. Its called galactorrhea. Na so una go dey suck suck everything when come una way undecided

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by James289(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sometimes a woman's breasts make milk even though she is not pregnant or breastfeeding. This condition is called galactorrhea. The milk may come from one or both breasts. It may leak on its own or only when the breasts are touched. Men can have galactorrhea, too, but it is more common in women.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Mrtreasure0220: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maybe She recently had an abortion

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
While sucking her breast w her bra was still on had to lift up a bit, the more I was sucking the more her breast were leaking had to paused and asked her if she is a nursing mother ? She said no , and I asked how come her breast are leaking milk she said it’s something to do with her hormones and she insists that she hasn’t birth before
Brb.....

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
sodiqapril:
Loool ..how do you know she has not been lactating
Incoherent rubbish!
Sodiq, is it by force to comment

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by don4real: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
She knows about her condition hence the reason you were told not to off her bra. With this, I think she did abortion some months ago, confirm from her.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Dekadet(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
You have been dating and this is your first love making with her and..
1. She's not a virgin
2. She is lactating
3. No be say na small droplets na heavy milk flow as you made us understand

Note: There are two things there, if she's not a nursing mother then she has aborted a baby.

Conclusion: a nursing mum will not leave her baby that long to spend some days with you. Guy you better wake up and smell the coffee!!

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by LoveFayfay(f): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kiddllc:

Its not breast milk oga, u done suck nonsense. She should see a doctor. Its called galactorrhea. Na so una go dey suck suck everything when come una way undecided
. ���
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Oboh662: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kiddllc:

I’m 100% sure it was milk leaking from her breast because as soon as she started riding me . It started to leak heavily and drip all over me
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Okeytus(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
She will find it difficult to get pregnant because of this hormonal imbalance so this is a serious case.
This kind of case without cause of any human induced activity is rare.
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Kobicove(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
She probably has a hormonal imbalance somewhere... undecided
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Oboh662: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
don4real:
She knows about her condition hence the reason you were told not to off her bra. With this, I think she did abortion some months ago, confirm from her.
I asked her if she had an abortion before we met or recently , she assured me that she never had an abortion. I don’t know what to believe anymore
Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by victorian(f): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oboh662:

I’m 100% sure it was milk leaking from her breast because as soon as she started riding me . It started to leak heavily and drip all over me

Wow! shocked

That's serious.

I'm suspecting she's a nursing mother.

Galactorrhea doesnt drip much like that. Anyways check very well, if possible travel to her state without informing her and do your findings.

That's why I can't handle long distance relationship. One can hide anything and lie conveniently through long distance.

Re: My girlfriend is lactating without being pregnant or having been pregnant, does by Phenomenal16(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oboh662:
...hormonal problem
Infections...
I had a frnd like that ..until she treated it...
U must av had ur full of breast milk
What if is not a breast milk.... N trnw ur tummy starts enlarging lol......I weak for u

4 Important Lessons I Learnt From Watching Porn / Is Having Sex With Your Half Sister Bad? Any Repercussion. / 101 Reasons Why I Love You

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83