Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Run Away Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Run Away Wife (4238 Views)

I Want To Run Away From Home / My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away Wife by GboyegaD(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
nelsoooooo:

Do u think after involving thugs , u stand a better chance in the court room?

Please, record your conversations as well as an evidence in court.
Re: Run Away Wife by punisha: 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin

Chief u don't even know if those kids are yours...
Enjoy your life... Seek love elsewhere.
Make u no spend 20years to raise another man pikin at the end u find out say no be your children lol.
It hurts yep. The embarrassment and all yep.
Take it as a blessing baba. If a woman can do this she's capable killing u in your sleep.
She doesn't honour, respect or trust u... Her family na her anchor point. You have been alone from d start. Kpele

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by TheArchangel(f): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
I am waiting for the other side of the story.
You didn't do anything and she just pack and left? Not only her but the kids? cheesy
Taaaaa
You didn't berate or abuse her and she just packed and go? cheesy
Taaaa gbafuo dia

You are an epitome of good fatherhood but you haven't seen about your kids for over two months?
Mgbo piawaa gi isi dia cry
Caring father and husband material one million yard. Odogwu shocked

Your first paragraph depicts a guy from a rich home with their associated arrogance. Who knows how you dealt with her when the oils were still flowing from the parental coffers?
Better start sending things for your kids upkeep and keep records..
With this concept of Ala bu otu and globalization, if you are waiting for their homecoming as a proud father, you may die waiting.

The Anambra wife should come and bail me with her side of the story jor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away Wife by Mariangeles(f): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
yvelchstores:
my dear, I am o. I am ashamed on behalf of others from anambra. What a shame! There are customs we adhere to. There is a way things are done.
You decided to judge and shame women from another state.
Now the shame is yours.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by sisisioge: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Biko don't stress yourself. Concentrate on getting back on your feet. Soon enough, she go cast. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU CAN TAKE ANOTHER WIFE IF YOU WANT, OR ENJOY YOUR BACHELORHOOD. WHEN THE KIDS GROW UP THEY'LL COME LOOKING FOR YOU.
YOUR PERSON IS NOT SERIOUS, DON'T EVEN BOTHER GOING AFTER PEOPLE WHO NEVER WANT TO STAY.

What if he misses his children and wants to live with them?
All these advice that tell men to forget their children and the kids will come looking for them bother me. Honestly speaking.

So he will just miss out on their growing up years like that through no choice of his?

4 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:

What if he misses his children and wants to live with them?
All these advice that tell men to forget their children and the kids will come looking for them bother me. Honestly speaking.

So he will just miss out on their growing up years like that through no choice of his?

WHAT WAS HER PLAN WHEN SHE LEFT WITH THEM WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE, IF NOT TO INVOLVE THE KIDS IN HER MALICE, SHIELD THEM FROM THEIR DAD, AND RENDER HIM THE ULTIMATE DEADBEAT FATHER?

MAKE SHE SUFFER TRAIN THEM. A MALE CHILD WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR HIS FATHER WHEN HE GROWS UP.

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
nelsoooooo:
I got married as everyone , we lived a quite life , because I grew up in family that we had enough money but we hardly allow the money to get into us , I have a business that I was doing and I got my wife a shop where she sales groceries . In the neighborhood where we leave , it happens that I had to build our own house in a new settlement and my wife was not doing anything anymore and she said she wanted to go into fahion design and I paid for her to start ,and all of a sudden my own business begin to have problems because of the new place we parked to , my wife after visiting the elder sister that leaves in another state she changed her attitude she no longer wants me to touch her , she talks a.ny how to me , last year December I usually give her #150,000 to shop for her self and the childen but because of the way things I gave her ₦60,000 to manage . She started complaining that I am a poor man that she would leave me and go and stay with the mother , only for me to wake up on 1st Jan she had left the house with the kids and I called her she told me she was not coming back again and I called the mother the mother said it's better she stays with her , I called the elder sis she went visiting the last time , she said it's high time I allow her sister enjoy her self that I have been a blocking stone to her , ppl would want to help her when the find out that she is married they will not want to help her , as it is now I have not called her and she has not even called me it's getting to 2months now pls I need advice from u guys ,should I go ahead and call her or should I just wait .
If you need a an advice... Move on with your life, find a lady start dating again for at list 2yrs to no her better.. your wife on her own will bring the kids or the kids will come on their own either now or when matured she married you for money. So move on never accept her because you love her but love your self more. Some would have killed you to get pleasure outside
Re: Run Away Wife by cococandy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT WAS HER PLAN WHEN SHE LEFT WITH THEM WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE, IF NOT TO INVOLVE THE KIDS IN HER MALICE, SHIELD THEM FROM THEIR DAD, AND RENDER HIM THE ULTIMATE DEADBEAT FATHER?

MAKE SHE SUFFER TRAIN THEM. A MALE CHILD WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR HIS FATHER WHEN HE GROWS UP.

Her plan is not my concern. Male or female child notwithstanding , what if the man actually wants to spend time with his kids while they are growing up?
I don’t understand that type of advice honestly. And I don’t mean to pick on you specifically, it’s just that I’ve seen it posted one too many times when a mom walks with the kids, the dad is almost unanimously told to not worry about the kids as they will come looking for him when they are grown. and it makes me wonder if there’s any consideration in there for the emotional well-being of the father (or even the kids).

Do the people who post such have kids? If they do, would they be alright with not being in the children’s lives until they are grown? (Again not specifically referring to you) but think about it.

Left to me I’d say fight her and get custody or shared custody of the kids. She can do whatever she wants after with her own personal life.

8 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
nelsoooooo:
I got married as everyone , we lived a quite life , because I grew up in family that we had enough money but we hardly allow the money to get into us , I have a business that I was doing and I got my wife a shop where she sales groceries . In the neighborhood where we leave , it happens that I had to build our own house in a new settlement and my wife was not doing anything anymore and she said she wanted to go into fahion design and I paid for her to start ,and all of a sudden my own business begin to have problems because of the new place we parked to , my wife after visiting the elder sister that leaves in another state she changed her attitude she no longer wants me to touch her , she talks a.ny how to me , last year December I usually give her #150,000 to shop for her self and the childen but because of the way things I gave her ₦60,000 to manage . She started complaining that I am a poor man that she would leave me and go and stay with the mother , only for me to wake up on 1st Jan she had left the house with the kids and I called her she told me she was not coming back again and I called the mother the mother said it's better she stays with her , I called the elder sis she went visiting the last time , she said it's high time I allow her sister enjoy her self that I have been a blocking stone to her , ppl would want to help her when the find out that she is married they will not want to help her , as it is now I have not called her and she has not even called me it's getting to 2months now pls I need advice from u guys ,should I go ahead and call her or should I just wait .
While I was going through this chat again something enter my mind sir are you sure those kids are your? Have you done any DNA test
Re: Run Away Wife by cococandy(f): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
See what I’m talking about capslocked?

Mandelus:

If you need a an advice... Move on with your life, find a lady start dating again for at list 2yrs to no her better.. your wife on her own will bring the kids or the kids will come on their own either now or when matured she married you for money. So move on never accept her because you love her but love your self more. Some would have killed you to get pleasure outside
Re: Run Away Wife by DBestDoc(f): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
For a woman to pack her bags and race off, she don tire.
Two months without communication from either party is enough for everyone to respect themselves and move on. Una ego too much.

Please, whatever you decide, you must be a part of your children’s lives. Do not abandon them because this will definitely backfire and the kids didn’t choose this.

Set up a meeting with your wife and her family and you people should agree on shared custody and who does what for the kids.

It’s possible to be divorced and still do right by your kids.

4 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:

grin
Re: Run Away Wife by cococandy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mandelus:

grin

No offense.

Although I should ask. Do you have kids? If yes would you let them come find you when they are grown or would you seek out a way to be in their lives even if their mom is kolomental?

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:

Her plan is not my concern. Male or female child notwithstanding , what if the man actually wants to spend time with his kids while they are growing up?
I don’t understand that type of advice honestly. And I don’t mean to pick on you specifically, it’s just that I’ve seen it posted one too many times when a mom walks with the kids, the dad is almost unanimously told to not worry about the kids as they will come looking for him when they are grown. and it makes me wonder if there’s any consideration in there for the emotional well-being of the father (or even the kids).

Do the people who post such have kids? If they do, would they be alright with not being in the children’s lives until they are grown? (Again not specifically referring to you) but think about it.

Left to me I’d say fight her and get custody or shared custody of the kids. She can do whatever she wants after with her own personal life.
ok got your view but frankly speaking there is no need fighting because women go extreme when the want to do things. For her to take them show she is ready to take care of them and the new man if there is can accommodate but in a complicated relationship such as this where from her family everyone needs a richer and are in support of the lady every effort is a waste I know how painful to lose someone you love. Frankly speaking I have...

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
But the kids will remember that their dad didn’t fight for them. It doesn’t matter how much she tries to poison their minds, if they see some effort from him, they will be able to decipher for themselves as they get older that maybe he’s not the terrible person she’s trying to claim he is.

Mandelus:
ok got your view but frankly speaking there is no need fighting because women go extreme when the want to do things. For her to take them show she is ready to take care of them and the new man if there is can accommodate but in a complicated relationship such as this where from her family everyone needs a richer and are in support of the lady every effort is a waste I know how painful to lose someone you love. Frankly speaking I have...

5 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by nelsoooooo: 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
LadySarah:
Women dey try. As for me I cannot take care of our children alone when my significant other is alive and well.
You must contribute so even if she ran off which was very bad of her should make a way for you to share custody.My kids needs their fathers love too and a partner shouldn't deprive them of that unless the court says it is dangerous.

If what the Op says is true cos we haven't heard from the woman, pray and try to woo her again. I f nothing happens, take your family to go meet hers and work out something.

She will still get tired last last and blame the devil who was minding his biz. grin
Thank u for ur concern I tried calling her to know exactly y she left , she only told me that I took her to a bush area that she is not ready to stay there and she wants to stay with the mother
Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:

No offense.

Although I should ask. Do you have kids? If yes would you let them come find you when they are grown or would you seek out a way to be in their lives even if their mom is kolomental?
Men: if a man loves his wife it shows in his children...
Woman: love their children the man is alternative
Men: Think about their kids alot so the please their mother.

Frankly speaking am not married and to be frank fighting for the kids the wife will win while he sends money or sees them maybe in a week (monthly). Adenuga son how far? Hope with his wealth he have successfully used thugs to get his baby right cool? Law will support her she can bribe her way or pay in kind.... Will the man pay the both? (In kind) grin
Use your head no stress, frankly speaking this days love is rare
Re: Run Away Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Just look at the horrible advice men are giving above, if it was a woman who was oppressed by the husband, all the men commenting above would have told her to endure and save her marriage, but since it's a man, they are advising him to divorce her, very partial set of humans who call themselves men. Op, give your wife another chance, atleast for the kids sake, try one more time. If you divorce her, she will only remarry and your kids will suffer the consequences of a broken home. Pity on married folks who take advice here hook, line and sinker! Yet when you all see reports that divorce rate is high in Nigeria, you will feel suprised.

...imagine?! the above says a lot about how women are thinking. wifey left and said she no wan do, she has enough of that marriage. left and was not planning to come back... but the above poster wants this man to lower himself and crawl back and give a chance to a woman who never even said she wanted/needed another chance.

pity should be on people who stay miserably married to people who dont stand them. in the name of "staying married at any cost"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:
But the kids will remember that their dad didn’t fight for them. It doesn’t matter how much she tries to poison their minds, if they see some effort from him, they will be able to decipher for themselves as they get older that maybe he’s not the terrible person she’s trying to claim he is.

Mummy am not the type that fight when I know I will lose hmm. A man must calculate his moves, words, actions before embarking on them.
Re: Run Away Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:

IN MANY CASES WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE CUSTODY OF THE KIDS ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING STRONG AGAINST HER. SHE HAS CROCODILE TEARS AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS AS HER WEAPONS TO GET HOLD OF THE KIDS.
THEN SHE GOES ON TO KEEP POISONING THEIR MINDS ABOUT YOU WHILE ALSO SPOILING YOUR NAME WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR HER STORY.
MAN NO GO KILL HIMSELF. WHEN THE KIDS GROW UP THEY'LL LOOK FOR THEIR DAD AFTER THE TOUT OF A MOM HAS STRUGGLED HER LIFE TO RAISE THEM.
THIS MAN SHOULD BE ENJOYING HIMSELF BECAUSE HIS KIDS WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE WITH THEIR MOM.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by nelsoooooo: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mandelus:

While I was going through this chat again something enter my mind sir are you sure those kids are your? Have you done any DNA test
I don't need to do it they all look like me

3 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Young03(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is a simple case to solve

Bring. Another woman to live with you now

Watch your wife come back to fight for her home.

Never u beg her to come back.
Re: Run Away Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:
CHECK OUT THIS POST TO SEE WHY I'M NOT LEAVING THIS SEAT. https://www.nairaland.com/post/86908533
Re: Run Away Wife by nelsoooooo: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mandelus:
Thank u very much it seems u get the picture clearly I don't need to fight over the issue , why I brought out this issue is for ppl to help me weigh the options of me calling her or allowing her to be, till after some time I will now involve my family members
Re: Run Away Wife by rain21(f): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
nelsoooooo:

Thank u very much it seems u get the picture clearly I don't need to fight over the issue , why I brought out this issue is for ppl to help me weigh the options of me calling her or allowing her to be, till after some time I will now involve my family members

Please call her and speak to your kids. I don't understand the kind of anger the two of you have that you won't speak to your kids and you didn't bother to know how they are faring for two good months.

If your wife decides to be childish you too will join her.go for your kids now and you two can come up with an agreement on how to raise your kids together but separately.

If you abandon your kids now you will definitely regret it in future.not all kids grow up and return to their father,some despise the man with all their might

2 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
The only thing these posts make me think is that relationship with the children is not that important to you guys.

That’s probably the reason why some women dare to walk away with the children in the first place. If they know they have a fight coming their way, they wouldn’t dare.

You’re also giving them power to control the narrative.

Just thinking out aloud, With the kind of baby daddy I have, them no born me well to think I can just take the kids and walk. Why do you give up your power so easily? Is it to avoid dealing with the responsibilities?
Who do you think loses in the long run?

Nelsooo stop waiting for time to pass and start loving on your kids now. I’ve said my piece and I wish you well.
CAPSLOCKED:

IN MANY CASES WOMEN ALWAYS HAVE CUSTODY OF THE KIDS ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING STRONG AGAINST HER. SHE HAS CROCODILE TEARS AND FALSE ACCUSATIONS AS HER WEAPONS TO GET HOLD OF THE KIDS.
THEN SHE GOES ON TO KEEP POISONING THEIR MINDS ABOUT YOU WHILE ALSO SPOILING YOUR NAME WHEN PEOPLE ASK FOR HER STORY.
MAN NO GO KILL HIMSELF. WHEN THE KIDS GROW UP THEY'LL LOOK FOR THEIR DAD AFTER THE TOUT OF A MOM HAS STRUGGLED HER LIFE TO RAISE THEM.
THIS MAN SHOULD BE ENJOYING HIMSELF BECAUSE HIS KIDS WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE WITH THEIR MOM.

nelsoooooo:

Mandelus:

Mummy am not the type that fight when I know I will lose hmm. A man must calculate his moves, words, actions before embarking on them.

6 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
cococandy:
The only thing these posts make me think is that relationship with the children is not that important to you guys.

That’s probably the reason why some women dare to walk away with the children in the first place. If they know they have a fight coming their way, they wouldn’t dare.

You’re also giving them power to control the narrative.

Just thinking out aloud, With the kind of baby daddy I have, them no born me well to think I can just take the kids and walk. Why do you give up your power so easily? Is it to avoid dealing with the responsibilities?
Who do you think loses in the long run?

Nelsooo stop waiting for time to pass and start loving on your kids now. I’ve said my piece and I wish you well.

Anty please read again... (In quote he is facing financial issues).
Re: Run Away Wife by belcom10(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Pls tell me more about Anambra girl, Are they good for marriage.

yvelchstores:
imagine. I am disappointed!
Re: Run Away Wife by grafixdon: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2020
This story isn't complete, I'll be mindful the way I judge.
I'm 100% certain that she'll come back, give her extra few months, she'll be back begging.

But before you take her back, tell her to go for pregnancy test and you must confirm the result, that's my advice and yiu must take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by STAdom(m): 1:02am On Feb 27, 2020
I'm not surprized, this is common with Igbos
Re: Run Away Wife by bigl: 1:26am On Feb 27, 2020
nelsoooooo:

So sorry for you bro! I can feel your pain!

Don't try reconciliation pls cos it may be disastrous! She might do same thing again on a bigger scale!

Try file for divorce, get the custody of your kids and if possible, get your ass faraway from such a woman and family!

She always had that attitude before u married her! U either didn't notice or u decided to ignore it!

The signs are always there brova!

Its a damn cold world! It is well!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home / My Wife Abuses Me At Every Little Opportunity / Choosing A Child's Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.