Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Run Away Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Run Away Wife (4236 Views)

I Want To Run Away From Home / My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Away Wife by nelsoooooo: 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
I got married as everyone , we lived a quite life , because I grew up in family that we had enough money but we hardly allow the money to get into us , I have a business that I was doing and I got my wife a shop where she sales groceries . In the neighborhood where we leave , it happens that I had to build our own house in a new settlement and my wife was not doing anything anymore and she said she wanted to go into fahion design and I paid for her to start ,and all of a sudden my own business begin to have problems because of the new place we parked to , my wife after visiting the elder sister that leaves in another state she changed her attitude she no longer wants me to touch her , she talks a.ny how to me , last year December I usually give her #150,000 to shop for her self and the childen but because of the way things I gave her ₦60,000 to manage . She started complaining that I am a poor man that she would leave me and go and stay with the mother , only for me to wake up on 1st Jan she had left the house with the kids and I called her she told me she was not coming back again and I called the mother the mother said it's better she stays with her , I called the elder sis she went visiting the last time , she said it's high time I allow her sister enjoy her self that I have been a blocking stone to her , ppl would want to help her when the find out that she is married they will not want to help her , as it is now I have not called her and she has not even called me it's getting to 2months now pls I need advice from u guys ,should I go ahead and call her or should I just wait .
Re: Run Away Wife by Webdevnseox3: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Boss fight for your kids!

The kind of news we see on Nairaland these days, you guys are making the younger ones like us get scared of marriage and even relationships. What kind of generation is this

4 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by cRobo: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Can't you just forget about her and move on just the way she already move on over you

7 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
No men anymore. Just pooooosieesss

3 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by skoyos(m): 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mine left with my kids 3yrs ago, forget them, if they value u they will look 4 u, might b 10yrs 4rm now, get busy, get love elsewhere, fill urself with love...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away Wife by memories1(f): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is just so sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run Away Wife by yvelchstores(f): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
What the elder sister said about your wife not getting help because she is married means they want her to leave your house so that she can use her body to solve her problem.
Since mother and daughters are this way, involve the elders in their side of the family, go with your own family, if they still refuse to return your wife and kids, they should give u the bride price carry your children and mend your life back. All the best

14 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by nelsoooooo: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
yvelchstores:
Sorry for asking, did you marry an imo state woman?

No she is from anambra state
Re: Run Away Wife by yvelchstores(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
nelsoooooo:

No she is from anambra state
imagine. I am disappointed!
Re: Run Away Wife by johnkey: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Find your kids, take them forcefully with thugs, settle the rest in court, forget about her for life.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Bola146(f): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
cry embarassed Two months She has a very bad family advising her with wrong advise. Yoruba use to say, it's better to have a bad wife than a bad in-laws. Kindly fight for your kids and your own life. She will soon come back to her senses, I just pray that it will not be too late for her sad

2 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by nelsoooooo: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
johnkey:
Find your kids, take them forcefully with thugs, settle the rest in court, forget about her for life.
Do u think after involving thugs , u stand a better chance in the court room?

3 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by vandp: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
yvelchstores:

Are you from Anambra state?
Re: Run Away Wife by johnkey: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
nelsoooooo:

Do u think after involving thugs , u stand a better chance in the court room?
Yes boss anything to take those innocent kids away from such toxic woman who will only show them life in another dimension.

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by nelsoooooo: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
vandp:

Yes
Re: Run Away Wife by yvelchstores(f): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
vandp:

my dear, I am o. I am ashamed on behalf of others from anambra. What a shame! There are customs we adhere to. There is a way things are done.
Re: Run Away Wife by vandp: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
yvelchstores:
my dear, I am o. I am ashamed on behalf of others from anambra. What a shame! There are customs we adhere to. There is a way things are done.

Good to hear that you are from Anambra state, same as the main poster and his wife. Now shame on you for trying to abuse Imo state women. I am glad that your imagination failed you.

I am not from Anambra, though.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away Wife by yvelchstores(f): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
vandp:

Good to hear that you are from Anambra state, same as the main poster and his wife. Now shame on you for trying to abuse Imo state women. I am glad that your imagination failed you.

I am from Anambra too.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by Foodqueen(f): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Call and ask after your kids.

She isn't coming back.

Her family has reconnect her with the rich man that was disturbing her, when u were in the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Whyzaid(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Involve the elders in your family and go for your children. She might still come back to you after doing testing testing

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
start focusing on whats important..... sit down with this woman and find a way that you can have a healthy relationship with your kids. 50/50 visitation, place where kids would live etc....then divorce the demon and then live your life without that ungrateful animal you called "your wife".

1 Like

Re: Run Away Wife by crackkhaus: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
You're looking for advise on if you should call? shocked

Wonderment!!!

This has gone way past just making calls.
What you should be doing right now is looking for a way to arrange a serious meeting involving both families so that an arrangement can be made on how the kids will be catered for and how you can have access to them whenever you want.

Be sure to make it crystal clear that you do not plan to reconcile with her or take her back as your wife, but are only interested in the kids.

When a woman uses her own two legs to walk out of her matrimonial home, you don't plead with her to return, you let her go.
Don't embarrass yourself further.

Your children are all that should matter to you at this point, and as such, the only reason why a meeting on this matter should be arranged.

23 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
YOU CAN TAKE ANOTHER WIFE IF YOU WANT, OR ENJOY YOUR BACHELORHOOD. WHEN THE KIDS GROW UP THEY'LL COME LOOKING FOR YOU.
YOUR PERSON IS NOT SERIOUS, DON'T EVEN BOTHER GOING AFTER PEOPLE WHO NEVER WANT TO STAY.

3 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by crackkhaus: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Whyzaid:
Involve the elders in your family and go for your children. She might still come back to you after doing testing testing
If he has any sense at all, there will be no space waiting for her to occupy when she's done with her testing testing.

11 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Tomjazzy2: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
OP, you should be concerned about taking custody of your kids, else, I fear their mother and family may become a negative influence on them.

You neither married the right woman, nor from the right family. Kindly move on, but please, try and take custody of your kids.
Re: Run Away Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Just look at the horrible advice men are giving above, if it was a woman who was oppressed by the husband, all the men commenting above would have told her to endure and save her marriage, but since it's a man, they are advising him to divorce her, very partial set of humans who call themselves men. Op, give your wife another chance, atleast for the kids sake, try one more time. If you divorce her, she will only remarry and your kids will suffer the consequences of a broken home. Pity on married folks who take advice here hook, line and sinker! Yet when you all see reports that divorce rate is high in Nigeria, you will feel suprised.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run Away Wife by LadySarah: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Women dey try. As for me I cannot take care of our children alone when my significant other is alive and well.
You must contribute so even if she ran off which was very bad of her should make a way for you to share custody.My kids needs their fathers love too and a partner shouldn't deprive them of that unless the court says it is dangerous.

If what the Op says is true cos we haven't heard from the woman, pray and try to woo her again. I f nothing happens, take your family to go meet hers and work out something.

She will still get tired last last and blame the devil who was minding his biz. grin

5 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by linnyx: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hustle and pray cos when you succeed note this: "things that go away by themselves will come back by themselves".

Cheers to your hustling and eventual success.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Mariangeles(f): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
skoyos:
Mine left with my kids 3yrs ago, forget them, if they value u they will look 4 u, might b 10yrs 4rm now, get busy, get love elsewhere, fill urself with love...
This is serious!
Re: Run Away Wife by Mariangeles(f): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
LadySarah:
Women dey try. As for me I cannot take care of our children alone when my significant other is alive and well.
You must contribute so even if she ran off which was very bad of her should make a way for you to share custody.My kids needs their fathers love too and a partner shouldn't deprive them of that unless the court says it is dangerous.

If what the Op says is true cos we haven't heard from the woman, pray and try to woo her again. I f nothing happens, take your family to go meet hers and work out something.

She will still get tired last last and blame the devil who was minding his biz. grin

Woo wetin?? When he no beat or treat am bad?

What is the use of a wife that cannot stand by her man through difficult times?
Don't encourage foolery please!

15 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Mariangeles(f): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
nelsoooooo:
I got married as everyone , we lived a quite life , because I grew up in family that we had enough money but we hardly allow the money to get into us , I have a business that I was doing and I got my wife a shop where she sales groceries . In the neighborhood where we leave , it happens that I had to build our own house in a new settlement and my wife was not doing anything anymore and she said she wanted to go into fahion design and I paid for her to start ,and all of a sudden my own business begin to have problems because of the new place we parked to , my wife after visiting the elder sister that leaves in another state she changed her attitude she no longer wants me to touch her , she talks a.ny how to me , last year December I usually give her #150,000 to shop for her self and the childen but because of the way things I gave her ₦60,000 to manage . She started complaining that I am a poor man that she would leave me and go and stay with the mother , only for me to wake up on 1st Jan she had left the house with the kids and I called her she told me she was not coming back again and I called the mother the mother said it's better she stays with her , I called the elder sis she went visiting the last time , she said it's high time I allow her sister enjoy her self that I have been a blocking stone to her , ppl would want to help her when the find out that she is married they will not want to help her , as it is now I have not called her and she has not even called me it's getting to 2months now pls I need advice from u guys ,should I go ahead and call her or should I just wait .

If you've done all you could and yet she doesn't want to come back, let her be and focus on yourself first.
What you need the most is inner peace more than a wife.
Take some time off to breathe, things will fall into place...it's only just a matter of time.
Sometimes, some situations need to happen to really know who's got our backs.
Clearly, your wife does not have you back.

2 Likes

Re: Run Away Wife by Mariangeles(f): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
yvelchstores:

Why did you ask if she was from Imo state?
Imo state women can NEVER BETRAY OR LEAVE THEIR MEN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help / Man Encouraged Wife To Sleep With Men For Kids, Now Wants The Children Returned / My Wife And I Are Always Completely N@ked Whenever We Are Alone At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.