Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (83554 Views)

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto / Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by AngelicBeing: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
sassysure:

Exactly.

These guys are highly traumatised.
More than half of people that are combatant soldiers are psychologically sick and in Nigeria, I don't know if they get the desired help.
l concur with your post sad

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by baratech: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
It's expected... When they are recruiting boko boys into the army....

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by SIRKAY98(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
IS BORNO PART OF NIGERIA? I CAN'T BE SURPRISED WHEN BOKO HARAMS ARE BEEN GIVING PRIVILEDGE TO REPENT AND BEEN SENT BACK TO THIER FAMILIES IN A MILITARY HELICOPTER GUIDED BY NIGERIAN SOLDIERS cry cry[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by thundafire: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
sassysure:

Exactly.

These guys are highly traumatised.
More than half of people that are combatant soldiers are psychologically sick and in Nigeria, I don't know if they get the desired help.
over stayed never will u hear big man children sent to dey war front always recruit
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Holyman3(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
He is not angry soldier. He is a Boko Haram soldier reintegrated into the army.

Enjoy the terrorist government

2 Likes

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by kayor62: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
alsudan:
Effects of being governed by a Lifeless mad man Bokoharii.

Watch as this soldier is Courtmartialed and hanged, while Bokoharii continues to release so called repentant terrorists.

I believe Jonathan was competent when some angry soldiers opened fire at their commander during Jonathan era.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Sufisunni: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Soldiers are supposed to stay only six in the theatre of war, but most have stayed more than two years and this is causing mental health problems
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Heineken(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
abdullkabar:
Some comments sha!!

Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo
Why does it matter?
This is one of the reasons we can not have a single voice.
Soilders were killed, and some are asking if they are Yoruba, Igbo or hause.
See what we have been reduced to...
What a pity

Our hatred for one another self nofit mk us grow
seriously this nairaland is wrong and worst.. There's no day you won't see anything about tribalism.. I'm yoruba, I grew up with igbo people in Lagos and I can tell you that igbo people make sense. Very well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by adenigga(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
SweetJoystick:
them be boko haram informant?

You're a wizard!

You read my mind!!!
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by adenigga(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Holyman3:
He is not angry soldier. He is a Boko Haram soldier reintegrated into the army.

Enjoy the terrorist government

From Change..... to NEXT LEVEL!!!!
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Ramsak1: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Y u no go borno nd find out for urself
U pray for urself first..aw can u not wish ur country well its d least u could do
Look at what u're typing..i can only pity u sha
God bless Nigeria..
SpecialAdviser:
We need the names of those killed to confirm if its the northern Boko Haram army members killing southerners as usual.

I pray for those waiting for when Nigeria will work well.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Tchma: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Possible PTSD. How do you leave a soldier in such a hostile zone for over 2 years with no reasonable motivation? And they keep denying them their benefits, yet expecting them to function perfectly...Our Nigeria is just a mess.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by ensamy(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
After Buhari then Tinubu continues in 2023, ooh God would Nigeria continue existing....... God in heaven hear our cry just like you heard in 1998 and Removed Abacha,
Recall all this people before 2023... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Pigmy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), our soldiers need proper evaluations, especially those ones fighting war in the North-East, these are signed of PTSD.

Exactly.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by foleskay(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
I guess he has been traumatized real time by the news of government pardoning bokoharam. Bokoharam that have killed thousands of soldiers in battle ground. Such news alone could demoralize an officer, and make him do the unthinkable like this man did. Many appaling factors really contributed to the shooting. More would even follow. Is been so bad
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by DexterousOne(m): 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
kayor62:

I believe Jonathan was competent when some angry soldiers opened fire at their commander during Jonathan era.

What does Jonathan have to do with this failed and useless president Buhari that we have
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by ABELKIDO(m): 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
This one is not angry soldier but bokoharam in army uniform.

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by dozzybreezy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Soldier kill soldier, Boko will celebrate this.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Litmus: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
knightsTempler:
How wish he open fire on those top General that have embezzling funds meant for them. Those should be their target henceforth

Better still, Bokoharam prisoners...
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Hope027(m): 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Boko Haram in Army uniform.

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by adisaaowala: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), our soldiers need proper evaluations, especially those ones fighting war in the North-East, these are signed of PTSD.

Gbagaun!!!

Jesu!!!! sad
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by backnbeta(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Organs:

Your bigotry is evident in your comments. watch out for heart attack!
I send the heart attack back to the sender.. undecided

To sin by silnce when they should protest makes cowards of men (and women)...
Abe Lincoln
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by donMIG(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Y would anyone do a tin like that if no b Bokoharams u b
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Organs(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
backnbeta:

I send the heart attack back to the sender.. undecided

To sin by silnce when they should protest makes cowards of men (and women)...
Abe Lincoln

To lie, display bigotry, believe you are superior to others, keep you wailing and wallowing in a hopeless situation.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Jaqenhghar: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Na dem sabi. The man was proba ly frustrated at the docile natire of his colleagues
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Godsonkemz(m): 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Effect of reintegrating (un)repentant boko haram into the army to fight.

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by witworth(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Angry for all these to have killed his brothers in arms and partners. Terrorists!
You wouldn't say this same nonsense if It was your family or friends he killed in these your
so called justification talk, am sorry for you.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Kuficking: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
His colleagues were not on alert, don't know is motives of doing that, this is not a good news at all.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by StDonE(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Post traumatic stress disorder.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Marshalemmy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is just too bad. Rip to the dead
Truth is, a lot of soldiers need psychological evaluation especially the ones at war zones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.