Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno (83555 Views)

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto / Soldiers Lament The Killing Of Colleagues In Oji River, Enugu By Unknown Gunmen / Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Sensini123(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
alfasexy:

I need their names. I want to know whether to be happy or sad.
U no well. Lol
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Solorrman3310: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
alsudan:
Effects of being governed by a Lifeless mad man Bokoharii.

Watch as this soldier is Courtmartialed and hanged, while Bokoharii continues to release so called repentant terrorists.
Would u hate court-martial if ur ogogoro mouth father was a victim ?
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Solorrman3310: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
ERockson:
Boko Soldier lipsrsealed
Yes the killer was from native of bayelsa
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Solorrman3310: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
tribalistseun:
No food, no drinking water, why won't he open fire.

OGAs are in Abuja sleeping with small girls and eating kilishi every night. Buying multiple houses in Dubai

Make nobody worry the guy
I hoped it was ur father who got shot in the head perhaps u wouldn't have write this rubbish Nigerian style kind of heartless comment.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by AbuAeesha: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
We need the names of those killed to confirm if its the northern Boko Haram army members killing southerners as usual.

I pray for those waiting for when Nigeria will work well.
who is this one
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Solorrman3310: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
We need the names of those killed to confirm if its the northern Boko Haram army members killing southerners as usual.

U have to be happy because the killer was from bayelsa that means he is more than highly likely a Christian while i only know one of those killed to be native to potiskum,yobe state. Since u want all Muslims death i think today is ur day of celebration.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Laslaslala: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
BiafraIpob25:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-angry-soldier-kills-four-of-his-colleagues-in-borno/amp?__twitter_impression=true

A LOT OF SIGNS ARE OUT THERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL IS NOT WELL WITH THIS COUNTRY
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Solorrman3310: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Matter should be investigated properly!

I sense something went fishy here..

I Sense someone Reacted to something here..

Proper investigation should be carried out..

I sense a case btw Real soldiers vs Snitching Soldiers
Or alcoholic and u alcoholics ? And if i say alcoholic in Nigeria u know which religion won the first place.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by hoygift(m): 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Eteka1:
PTSD
post traumatic stress disorder, it is caused if a person has not recovered from a very terrifying event.

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Solorrman3310: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
BiafraIpob25:
Your father should've ejaculate Sense to your brain before removing his Dick...

Is Buhari not a failure and Lifeless?

U are insane to even let in to nairaland forum. We are not even talking of having ejecting sensefull ejaculation in ur case u are nuts itself so talking abt sense to u is useless. Do u know if we Nigerians,i mean the real north Nigerians the ones u always term illitrates were to vote for a president from ur side Nigeria would have been a story by now,it would have encounter more than 20 years of war under a single president. So riled as u are very sad but that sadness must remain in u for eternity stop calling us illitrates just add madness,vagabonds,bastards,useless,almajiri and whatever all we do know is that almajiri, illitrate,vagabond is now ur president wether u like it or not and it's clear he is more than ur father because every Nigerian knows buhari and believe me if i tell u that egba,isheu,ogba,ogidi and palm wine is not made in the villa that add credit to buhari's position over u. U failed to forbid him the throne with ur scanty votes,u can only blabber and called him shekau or okoronko or whatever but buhari is a president and if he choose to contest he will not only win but will win without even a single campaign. We live in the north east ,we do realized how hard it's but since u called us monkeys for following buhari that buhari is killing us,just shut up and let him kill us if indeed he was the one doing it ,we better die 24 times a day by the hands of buhari than by ojukwu and ogorongoron gon okechuwu udimba. A palm wine seeper.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by BiafraIpob25: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Solorrman3310:
U are insane to even let in to nairaland forum. We are not even talking of having ejecting sensefull ejaculation in ur case u are nuts itself so talking abt sense to u is useless. Do u know if we Nigerians,i mean the real north Nigerians the ones u always term illitrates were to vote for a president from ur side Nigeria would have been a story by now,it would have encounter more than 20 years of war under a single president. So riled as u are very sad but that sadness must remain in u for eternity stop calling us illitrates just add madness,vagabonds,bastards,useless,almajiri and whatever all we do know is that almajiri, illitrate,vagabond is now ur president wether u like it or not and it's clear he is more than ur father because every Nigerian knows buhari and believe me if i tell u that egba,isheu,ogba,ogidi and palm wine is not made in the villa that add credit to buhari's position over u. U failed to forbid him the throne with ur scanty votes,u can only blabber and called him shekau or okoronko or whatever but buhari is a president and if he choose to contest he will not only win but will win without even a single campaign. We live in the north east ,we do realized how hard it's but since u called us monkeys for following buhari that buhari is killing us,just shut up and let him kill us if indeed he was the one doing it ,we better die 24 times a day by the hands of buhari than by ojukwu and ogorongoron gon okechuwu udimba. A palm wine seeper.
Are you done ranting?
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Irishman22(m): 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
sassysure:

He's not a real Nigerian soldier rather a Boko haram in an army uniform.

These guys are highly traumatised.
More than half of people that are combatant soldiers are psychologically sick and in Nigeria, I don't know if they get the desired help.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by gnykelly(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
That guy must have been at the war front more than his duty tour... While the children of the rich who are in the army stay back in camp
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by KweKashibu01(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow... funny enough i have been to this mallam fatori ... its 4km to Niger Rep.

Now even with 30 Billion Naira .... I no dey go

Rip Soldgers
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Sexycardib: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by ussv: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2020
SLAP44:
When you have incompetent leaders in your country.
Couldn't you have organised mutiny or coup at Aso rock instead of venting your anger at the same soldier who shares the same pain as you ?
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by jasman1: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2020
The zoo! Must be former Boko Haram , what do you expect?
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by UKkev: 12:31am On Feb 27, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

sometimes you just need to apply maturity when talking. Clown
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2020
pennywys:
smiley

Interrogate that soldier you will understand something is behind his actions

Nothing more than the fact that he can't take it any longer. Invariably there are fools in the barracks are defending bihari failures and he decided to send them out of this world. I bet you if that guy can get hold of some low lifes here on nairaland he will surely deploy ogbunigwe.

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by tribalistseun: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Solorrman3310:
I hoped it was ur father who got shot in the head perhaps u wouldn't have write this rubbish Nigerian style kind of heartless comment.
and I pray and hope your mother get shot too

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by gaskiyamagana: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), our soldiers need proper evaluations, especially those ones fighting war in the North-East, these are signed of PTSD.
Another money making project for corrupt officials. Huge amount will soon be allocated for dis PTSD but the generals will not let the money work well just as finacial support to defeat Boko Haram has not make any significant impact.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 27, 2020
Damn pathetic!

Nig urgently needs a sane, responsible & pro-people leader asap!

RIP to the dead.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Enemyofpeace: 2:20am On Feb 27, 2020
He killed the wrong people. The right people to be killed are in Abuja, aso villa to be precised
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 27, 2020
Considering the extreme hardships some of the soldiers go through in the frontline, and no support from their superiors, this is not surprising at all
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Adgideon(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Boko Haram army
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Ferdinandu(m): 3:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Battle fatigue obviously. They said they were going to wipe out Boko boys in months. It is five years and counting. The boys are tired and frustrated because of incompetence and corruption
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by egoldman(m): 4:36am On Feb 27, 2020
The effect of capturing and reintegrating Boko Haram terrorists into the army.
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by pheonixdld2(m): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Suspect PTSD
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Aboks(m): 5:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Amotekun777:

Not in this case, bro. Dis one na confirm Boko Haram, I swear. Dem don infiltrate the military. angry

Dont say what you dont know

RIP to the dead soldiers
Re: Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno by Volcano12(f): 5:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Hunger and frustration.Na wah ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.