Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows (38699 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Invade 3 Villages In Ibadan, 3 Killed / Imo: Cows, herdsmen invade FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Zuriel100(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
If there is any region that needs Amotekun most,it's the North central Geo-politican Zone but their Governors are like the people,weaklings.
I pity kwara ,kogi,Benue and Plateau .
Foolish folks.

shut up there efulefu.....
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mamaafrik(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
slickbak:
You're foolish enough not to understand that if we haven't been fighting we in Benue would've been overrun. When states like Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba and Kogi in the North Central have Muslim names and they speak hausa as a substitute for English, how do you expect them to come together with us to form a militia?? We have livestock guards in Benue that check these encroachments but can we do it with such neighbors?? Your miopic view doesn't cut the heart of the matter.
the Governors can't spoil livestock market for the fulanis abi,they can't massively encourage ranches amongst the indigenes abi,keep postponing the evil day
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by slickbak(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
so you can't because of neighbor,Excuse me,Yorubas have Muslim too,we have Fulanis too around our territories.so hausa and fulanis said that when they were introducting ,Hause language as lingua franca to North central,or when they did introducedHisban and sharia to cover states that are having non Hausas as minority tribe as main tribes in the North ,when they brought Jihad on kabba and Kwara did they look for excuse,if Yoruba had left them with those excuses during Ilorin issue,they would have dipped Quran in the southern sea
See future leaders,okay ,wait till they kee you all nigbana.
Weaklings and foolish people
You yorubas are a conquered ppl. Licking axx all the way to the National level. Is there any need to try to conquer you lot again when you're alphas and alhajis already?? Know the difference please. Is there a bigger weakling in Nigeria than Osinbajo?? Amotekun my feet.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mamaafrik(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
slickbak:

If you don't know we're the intermediary between the North and South. Today you think it's our problem but if they succeed here where do you think is next if not the South? Do you ever think that they're afraid of going South? It's the strategy to force their way here so they can progress downwards. If you like you can continue seeing it as a Benue problem. Ask yourself why the Benue ppl insisted on a PDP government and the current governor left the APC? It's to cut the link with the powers up there so that there will be continued resistance. I've buried enough of my ppl and your miopic views don't reach the heart of the problem.
ok, how can the other southern states be off help since you know the problem morr as an insider?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mamaafrik(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
slickbak:

You yorubas are a conquered ppl. Licking axx all the way to the National level. Is there any need to try to conquer you lot again when you're alphas and alhajis already?? Know the difference please. Is there a bigger weakling in Nigeria than Osinbajo?? Amotekun my feet.
you think he is weak abi,monkey,he was weak when Buhari wasn't around abi,CCECc is doing grading of road in ur head
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mamaafrik(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Zuriel100:

shut up there efulefu.....
who brought this Orangutans to the market
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by slickbak(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
you think he is weak abi,monkey,he was weak when Buhari wasn't around abi,CCECc is doing grading of road in ur head
read your comment "when Buhari wasn't around". Come better abeg.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by mamaafrik(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
slickbak:
read your comment "when Buhari wasn't around". Come better abeg.
oya tell me a vice president that outformed Yemi oshibajo since creation of Nigeria,list their achievement for me.
Many of you just open mouth gbagada like Kuje prison gate ni,sense is unavailable during talking
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Bekool(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
Benue has one of the most useless Governors in Nigeria.
He's busy playing politics with the lives of his people.

I remember that same wheel barrow governor declaring that there will no longer be open grazing in Benue. Is Benue now too big for him to enforce the law?

Even if the Police is a federal body, does the Governor not have influence in telling them what to do?

At least it worked in Ekiti and some other states. So what's wrong with Ortom?

He wants to show people who don't care that they are being persecuted by Fulani. And He forgot that he is a useless Governor that cannot protect his people.

*vomits on Ortom*

The way the 1999 constitution is designed ortom is powerless to do anything in this fulaniherdsmen invasion. The benue CP will surely prefer to take orders from buhari than ortom so as to keep his job. If non fulani nigerians really want to stop all this fulaniherdsmen menace they need to work together to destroy that 1999 constitution that makes state governors powerless to defend their states from killer foriegn herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
slickbak:

If you don't know we're the intermediary between the North and South. Today you think it's our problem but if they succeed here where do you think is next if not the South? Do you ever think that they're afraid of going South? It's the strategy to force their way here so they can progress downwards. If you like you can continue seeing it as a Benue problem. Ask yourself why the Benue ppl insisted on a PDP government and the current governor left the APC? It's to cut the link with the powers up there so that there will be continued resistance. I've buried enough of my ppl and your miopic views don't reach the heart of the problem.

Brother... I sympathize with you. But, more still needs to be done.

You are not youths for nothing. Organize yourselves... And FIGHT!!!. Yes sir, fight for what is yours! Lamentations will not stop these bastards, who are clearly backed by political powers.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Armaggedon: 1:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Zuriel100:

Mr. Biafra... Idoma people can never and will never join Biafra.. quote me anywhere...
you must be very stupid and idiotic if you think my post is an appeal for you to join Biafra. I only said I'll like to see how idomas will live with Fulani in a Nigeria without Biafra. In case you don't know majority Igbo's are in favour of a strong homogeneous Igbo country. get over yourself Mr Nigeria you have nothing to offer.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by tricksters: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
NL needs to be paid with the droves of foolish n senseless Igbos parading themselves on the site. So Idoma should claim to be Igbos because Nigeria want to split according to your Igbotic reasoning ?!

Your bigoted Igbotic father who nurtured you tru this pathetic reasoning deserves to slit your throat in broad daylight to absolve himself of the foolishness of your existence n that of your unborn generation.

Armaggedon:
I think some idoma said they are not Biafra. I will like to see what will happen to them when The country splits.

Some fool are quoting me hopelessly. If you think Nigeria is ever going to remain one in the face of this jihad then you are so foolish that you are a disgrace to some reasonable goats. Every freedom loving ethnic group while forming their own security outfit should plan on where to pitch their tent and build a future based in shared values.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Armaggedon: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
NL needs to be paid with the droves of foolish. Senseless Igbos parading themselves on the site. So because Idoma should claim to be Igbos because Nigeria want to split according to your Igbotic reasoning ?!

Your bigoted Igbotic father who nurtured you tru this pathetic reasoning deserves to slit your throat in broad daylight to absolve himself of the foolishness your existence n that of your unborn generation will become.

easy! you did not communicate.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by ogbonti: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
mariamadenle:
Is like Gen. Buhari is too weak to solve this country problem, if he find it difficult to tackle herdsmen cum Boko Haram problem he should just leave the Aso villa for Military to take over.

All Nigerian political parties have similar motive of milking Nigeria wealth

my brother it’s like you want the mods to ban you... whenever i say these truths i discover my account gets suspended

we all want to live in the USA but one of the reasons why the USA is good to live in is her believe in freedom of expression. and Nairaland will ban you for that

ok seriously the rank and file of the Nigerian military has been rendered incapacitated because they do not control the tools that is usually deployed for coups to be successful

access to the armory stockpile is now coded and in the hands of Buhari the C-in-C no longer the CDC or COAS - even the deployment of artillery equipments and key military operations that is necessary for a coup are now under the direct supervision of the NSA with the service chiefs only playing advisory roles . so coup won’t be easy again like the pre -OBJ era

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Legendguru: 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Really
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by LLMG: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
are you aware of the activities of fulani herdsmen in nigeria, I don't think so. NLTP is not an issue to them because as we speak they are being exported into nigeria with the mission to takeover nigeria. and the fg is clearly aiding them. so NLTP is just one of their strategies. it's not their fault, it's the elected fools that don't know what to do.
ojokolax:
In the same way that the people vote for their state governors yet a select few of the Judiciary impose who they want, We all know or at least have an idea about what ought to be but before we get there, let us employ the best methods available presently. Any state with problems in its implementation of the NLTP can always review it.
Spread the word and let the citizens engage their governors

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by MasterKernel: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Officialgarri:

I remember that same wheel barrow governor declaring that there will no longer be open grazing in Benue. Is Benue now too big for him to enforce the law?

Even if the Police is a federal body, does the Governor not have influence in telling them what to do?

He wants to show people who don't care that they are being persecuted by Fulani. And He forgot that he is a useless Governor that cannot protect his people.

*vomits on Ortom*

It's unfortunate you sound totally stupid, properly because of your affiliation to a party, ethnicity or religion.

Who's the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Forces? Oooh! I forgot you're his fan, as much will shield him of any blame, even when he has failed in his primary duty, which is the protect the lives and property of the citizens. All security apparatus are only answerable to the Executive.

Which modern society still openly graze?, a nation battling insurgency, yet releases terrorists back into the society in the name of... People like you won't have issues with terrorism, as far as it doesn't affect your family. You're a disgrace to humanity for just a stipend, devil have bought your soul for nothing.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Kfed4ril(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
If there is any region that needs Amotekun most,it's the North central Geo-politican Zone but their Governors are like the people,weaklings.
I pity kwara ,kogi,Benue and Plateau .
Foolish folks.
Kwara and kogi are supposed to have aligned with Yorubas now but............,they seem less concerned

The major problems regions like NC and SS face is that they don’t have one language, that is why it’s always difficult for them agree in issues like this.
But it will be best for kwara and part of kogi to align with the SW because for the NC to ever agree ehh? Chai
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Salebo: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

This one is an irredeemable fool.

Defending the goat in Aso Rock to the extent of insulting someone father

You are worse than that product of failed.parents..

The so called goat in Aso Rock is someone's father...In any case,your whole village put together is not up to that goat...Maybe fleas...

Who was your own useless stark Illiterate WRETCHED father that is now 6 feet
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by DexterousOne(m): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Salebo:

You are worse than that product of failed.parents..

The so called goat in Aso Rock is someone's father...In any case,your whole village put together is not up to that goat...Maybe fleas...

Who was your own useless stark Illiterate WRETCHED father that is now 6 feet

Still acting like a fool.

Your case is far gone
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Zuriel100(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Armaggedon:
you must be very stupid and idiotic if you think my post is an appeal for you to join Biafra. I only said I'll like to see how idomas will live with Fulani in a Nigeria without Biafra. In case you don't know majority Igbo's are in favour of a strong homogeneous Igbo country. get over yourself Mr Nigeria you have nothing to offer.
good for you, wait a minute were u expecting insult from me? sorry to disappoint u, but am more learned and civilized than u, so I can't exchange words with u...
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
I love yuu bro... Most of us in Benue especially the idoma despise him a whole lot
Tuuueh..
Officialgarri:

*vomits on Ortom*
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Salebo: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

Still acting like a fool.

Your case is far gone

What about your late WRETCHED Illiterate father's case??
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by DexterousOne(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Salebo:

What about your late WRETCHED Illiterate father's case??

Chei

Kpele o
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by slickbak(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Angelfrost:

Brother... I sympathize with you. But, more still needs to be done.

You are not youths for nothing. Organize yourselves... And FIGHT!!!. Yes sir, fight for what is yours! Lamentations will not stop these bastards, who are clearly backed by political powers.
True and don't doubt we're fighting. There's a lot that can't be said here but best believe.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by slickbak(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
oya tell me a vice president that outformed Yemi oshibajo since creation of Nigeria,list their achievement for me.
Many of you just open mouth gbagada like Kuje prison gate ni,sense is unavailable during talking
Lol Atiku. He was something else but not a dormant corner piece used to pocket a whole region.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by slickbak(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
mamaafrik:
ok, how can the other southern states be off help since you know the problem morr as an insider?
In my opinion, an outfit in conjunction with the Southern states will be of immense help-not something regional like SW's Amotekun. The collective momentum will be as good as impregnable. The enemy here has some states in our North Central region in their pockets and they serve as staging areas for these attacks downward. We ultimately need a force that isn't bounded by regionalism but by collective interest for our common beliefs that are under attack.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Salebo: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

This one is an irredeemable fool.

Defending the goat in Aso Rock to the extent of insulting someone father

Excuse me while I defend your Atiku...
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by DexterousOne(m): 11:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Salebo:

Excuse me while I defend your Atiku...

Dont care about that one either
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by DexterousOne(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
slickbak:
In my opinion, an outfit in conjunction with the Southern states will be of immense help-not something regional like SW's Amotekun. The collective momentum will be as good as impregnable. The enemy here has some states in our North Central region in their pockets and they serve as staging areas for these attacks downward. We ultimately need a force that isn't bounded by regionalism but by collective interest for our common beliefs that are under attack.

True
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by TUANKU(m): 12:20am On Feb 28, 2020
Armaggedon:
I think some idoma said they are not Biafra. I will like to see what will happen to them when The country splits.

Some fool are quoting me hopelessly. If you think Nigeria is ever going to remain one in the face of this jihad then you are so foolish that you are a disgrace to some reasonable goats. Every freedom loving ethnic group while forming their own security outfit should plan on where to pitch their tent and build a future based in shared values.
Wetin bring Biafra here now biko? Sometimes it's better to keep shut than spill this kind of garbage. You can make a comment without calling people fools simply because they have a different opinion from yours.
You're the bigger fool here.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by ramon212: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Tyriq:

You are a compound fool, never in your miserable bigoted life mention IDOMA in same sentence with Biafra. eflefu
You are a vagabond

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze / Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos / Ritualist Who Pays Boys To Collect Pants Of Virgins Arrested In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.