Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows (38700 Views)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Invade 3 Villages In Ibadan, 3 Killed / Imo: Cows, herdsmen invade FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Meedon: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Tupac

Yeah West Side
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Mrfeel: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
[s]Biafra is for the igbos. Any other groups that dares join them will receive the same (or worse) treatment from them in future. Go back to the civil war and see how other people in Biafra were dominated and made second class - from the Midwest to the Rivers states, FACT![/s]

Trash lies , no fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Yeeyo: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2020
mariamadenle:
Is like Gen. Buhari is too weak to solve this country problem, if he find it difficult to tackle herdsmen cum Boko Haram problem he should just leave the Aso villa for Military to take over.

All Nigerian political parties have similar motive of milking Nigeria wealth
he is not weak but Fulani herdsmen and boko haram killing is part of his agenda
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:07am On Feb 27, 2020
subtlemee:
Nigeria is doomed ....until all the ancestors in the corridors of power are wiped off we won't have peace
Glad that folks who are true to themselves can now agree with me that Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by bigiyaro(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Armaggedon:
I think some idoma said they are not Biafra. I will like to see what will happen to them when The country splits.
what the fvck do u think will happen to them? don't worry, if atall Biafra works out, they will survive! visa money from Biafrans alone will be enough cos I heard they don't even have enough land mass to contain them and the little land they have is 80% eroded, perhaps the huge immigration and customs border post that will bee built at ubollo afo, will give them a huge igr.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Sege2001: 10:15am On Feb 27, 2020
May God fight for His children
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by chewwie(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Armaggedon:
I think some idoma said they are not Biafra. I will like to see what will happen to them when The country splits.

Some fool are quoting me hopelessly. If you think Nigeria is ever going to remain one in the face of this jihad then you are so foolish that you are a disgrace to some reasonable goats. Every freedom loving ethnic group while forming their own security outfit should plan on where to pitch their tent and build a future based in shared values.
They'll go with their Northern masters. Boy, how I'd love an Igbo-only Biafra.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Armaggedon: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2020
bigiyaro:
what the fvck do u think will happen to them? don't worry, if atall Biafra works out, they will survive! visa money from Biafrans alone will be enough cos I heard they don't even have enough land mass to contain them and the little land they have is 80% eroded, perhaps the huge immigration and customs border post that will bee built at ubollo afo, will give them a huge igr.
but Igbo's are not the ones dying of hunger but notherners

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by guy222: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2020
Salebo:

Shut up you mo®on..

Why do they have a Governor Does he even know the meaning of anti grazing law?

Isn't.there an anti grazing law in Benue they have been using

The authorities should implement it this time too..

Buhari this, Buhari that.

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Abu213(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2020
but wait out� who count am.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by RedBororo(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2020
Before you hear the cow are neighboring countries, but funny enough even non northerners own cow and keep it under this guys care, this is a big boy business, ask politicians. Try and keep Dey the reall owner we flash up
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by ZooOga: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2020
ijustdey:
*As suspected herders allegedly gang-rape housewife to coma in Ogbadibo

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/tension-in-benue-as-herdsmen-invade-benue-lgas-with-4000-cows/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11116560_fulaniherdmanfulaniherdmen_png98a8a6cc6dd405da841edcdabdbdf2b0

abeg, why in the 21st century smartphone age do so-called news reporters still use dis same stock pic of herdsmen?
surely someone could get a pic of 4000 bleeping cows abi.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by CeCeEkol(f): 10:26am On Feb 27, 2020
Reading through comments, its sad i must write because we leave the main problem and focus on trivial matters. the question is must be done, lives are at stake, that is not happening around you or around people you love does not mean it will not happen. Nigeria is under siege of some kind, we as a one Nigeria must look for a lasting solution, enough of the name callings, the fault findings, the blames on any particular tribe, to solve this security insurgency we MUST come together and fight this. peace can never be achieved without justice, for how long must this fight continue? Nigerians rise up, rise up.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by guy222: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2020
eshic:

I think one day we will make you the governor so that we see how far you can go to take the terrorist
bros what that guy say is the truth, benue state is known for producing usuless governors infact benue state has been producing the most useless governors in the entire west africa and not just nigeria alone. Ask those of us that live in benue

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by okrote4real: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2020
They brought meat to their doorsteps and you say tention?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by okrote4real: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2020
They brought meat to their doorsteps and you say tension?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Armaggedon:

Some fool are quoting me hopelessly. If you think Nigeria is ever going to remain one in the face of this jihad then you are so foolish that you are a disgrace to some reasonable goats. Every freedom loving ethnic group while forming their own security outfit should plan on where to pitch their tent and build a future based in shared values.

Sir, I am idoma by tribe. One of the affected Local Governments, Ogbadigbo, is where my parents hail from. Listen, we are Nigerians, not Biafrans.
The Creation of Several Security Groups by various ethnic groups, is only going to worsen the present Security challenges in the country and take the crisis and chaos to a whole new level.
These ethnic groups don't have the financial and military intelligence to sustain the planned creation of several security groups. They should not start what they can't finish, just because it sounds good to them.
Collective effort of all ethnic groups, is the way forward in solving this security crisis.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Kubernetes: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2020
backnbeta:
Looking for trouble, innit? They have serious backing... nothing do them undecided

When PMB finish his second term,all these will stop naturally.
There seemed to be a deliberate action either by the herdmen themselves or by some mischievous people to cause trouble because PMB is of Fulani identity
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by laura8: 10:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Well..the federal government has begun the livestock plan..
spare headed by the vice president in three states
plateau, nasarawa and Adamawa..

the herders and their catttles are only moving in to actualise the program...now they will claim that they are backed by the law..and no one has the right to challenge them..

this program was formulated to favor the herders..who are primarily Fulani.The herder is nothing without his cattle..his cattle is his life and culture.The only way to weaken this norm is for other people who are not Fulani to invest heavily in livestock farming..there you will reduce their dominance in the cattle business..

who says cow rearing is exclusively for the Fulani..if cooperatives can set up ranches or if states can set up their livestock programs..where anybody can own as many livestock's as he /she can afford to own..do you think the herders will have the type of guts they have now?

this form of nomadic livestock farming is archaic
the herders don't want ranching because..they don't want to spend money to take care of their cows..they also don't want to pay tax..after all it is a business like any other business.the move from place to place..eating free grass, drinking freshwater,no one can easily track them..

I pity the people of Awe,Doma, and wamba local government in nasarawa state,this people are the best rice farmers in the state..the soil there is so rich..you can plant anything..
this same land is going to be given to the herders..in the name of livestock program

it's just pathetic...Mr osinbajo thinks that he is proffering a solution... unfortunately for him and many others..this program will now give birth to more problems...

the solution is ranching
ranch what you can afford to ranch
don't be a nuisance to another person doing his own business.
respect other people's boundaries/land..
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Edu3Again: 10:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Weletee:
Buhari is a plague to Nigeria
I'm stealing this
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by CarlosTheJackal: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Acidosis:

Wait, what really do Nigerians expect from an 80 year old retired soldier? If you have ever seen an 80 year old man, you would understand all they care about is the wellbeing of their children and grandchildren. Your president is too old to care about anything else. I have never seen an 80 year old man running around to solve societal problems.

We are talking about a man that nearly fainted during the campaigns. Same person who couldn't remember the names of his vice, governorship candidates, and so on. Try to put your grandparents in place of Buhari and judge the matter na. Some of you abandoned your grandparents in the village at 70 because you consider them senile, old, and unproductive. At that age, many of you don't go to them for financial or business advice because the world has moved on.

The mental picture some Nigerians have about the man Buhari is completely different from the reality. South-west media really made a mess of the brains of certain Nigerians, thanks to Tinubu.
How old is Malaysian President
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Noerection:
who counted those cows?

news from ipobeast thugs media outlet
angry
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Armaggedon: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2020
justnock:

Sir, I am idoma by tribe. One of the affected Local Governments, Ogbadigbo, is where my parents hail from. Listen, we are Nigerians, not Biafrans.
The Creation of Several Security Groups by various ethnic groups, is only going to worsen the present Security challenges in the country and take the crisis and chaos to a whole new level.
These ethnic groups don't have the financial and military intelligence to sustain the planned creation of several security groups. They should not start what they can't finish, just because it sounds good to them.
Collective effort of all ethnic groups, is the way forward in solving this security crisis.
where in ogbadibo are you from?
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Dpharisee: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Noerection:
who counted those cows?

news from ipobeast thugs media outlet

Your darling daddy did grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by HajaraIsah1: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2020
The herdsmen are heading to Imo State

2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by guy222: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Armaggedon:

please anyone that calls u a fool is an idiot, do u know why? because it is a disrespect to a fool. You mumu die i swear to God, u sure say na human being born u so? spit on u again and again and again.
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
How old is Malaysian President

He's as old as any other King of a state or city that practices and operates a constitutional monarchy system of government. That position you see is largely ceremonial and the average citizen do not have a say as to who occupies that sit.

Here in Nigeria, Buhari holds all powers (both constitutional and unconstitutional). He's the head of state, leader of all federating units, chief security officer (grand commander of the armed forces grin ) and the sole administrator of our mono-toxic economy.

Do you see the kind of pressure y'all (the lazy yoots) put on an 80 year old man?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by lexy2014: 10:59am On Feb 27, 2020
backnbeta:
Looking for trouble, innit? They have serious backing... nothing do them undecided

I still don't understand why these people aren't trying to fight back as a state
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Armaggedon: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2020
guy222:
please anyone that calls u a fool is an idiot, do u know why? because it is a disrespect to a fool. You mumu die i swear to God, u sure say na human being born u so? spit on u again and again and again.
this one created account now just for my post.. smh
Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Arubajagz: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Do yourself a favor to read and inform yourself well that ranching is part of the solutions under the National Livestock Transformation Plan which all the state governors agreed to at the level of the NEC.
Livestock is not only cows. Look up the definition while you are at it.
Or let me help you.

Livestock is commonly defined as domesticated animals raised in an agricultural setting to produce labor and commodities such as meat, eggs, milk, fur, leather, and wool. The term is sometimes used to refer solely to those that are bred for consumption, while other times it refers only to farmed ruminants, such as cattle and goats.[1] Horses are considered livestock in the United States.[2] The USDA classifies pork, veal, beef, and lamb as livestock and all livestock as red meat. Poultry and fish are not included in the category.[3]
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livestock

We do not need blind sentiments playing to the gallery all the time.

laura8:
Well..the federal government has begun the livestock plan..
spare headed by the vice president in three states
plateau, nasarawa and Adamawa..

the herders and their catttles are only moving in to actualise the program...now they will claim that they are backed by the law..and no one has the right to challenge them..

this program was formulated to favor the herders..who are primarily Fulani.The herder is nothing without his cattle..his cattle is his life and culture.The only way to weaken this norm is for other people who are not Fulani to invest heavily in livestock farming..there you will reduce their dominance in the cattle business..

who says cow rearing is exclusively for the Fulani..if cooperatives can set up ranches or if states can set up their livestock programs..where anybody can own as many livestock's as he /she can afford to own..do you think the herders will have the type of guts they have now?

this form of nomadic livestock farming is archaic
the herders don't want ranching because..they don't want to spend money to take care of their cows..they also don't want to pay tax..after all it is a business like any other business.the move from place to place..eating free grass, drinking freshwater,no one can easily track them..

I pity the people of Awe,Doma, and wamba local government in nasarawa state,this people are the best rice farmers in the state..the soil there is so rich..you can plant anything..
this same land is going to be given to the herders..in the name of livestock program

it's just pathetic...Mr osinbajo thinks that he is proffering a solution... unfortunately for him and many others..this program will now give birth to more problems...

the solution is ranching
ranch what you can afford to ranch
don't be a nuisance to another person doing his own business.
respect other people's boundaries/land..

Re: Herdsmen Invade Benue With 4000 Cows by Arubajagz: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2020
Who did a headcount to arrive at this figure of "over 4000 cows" in the first place?

Even 400 cows moving around is hard to count physically not to talk of four thousand!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Steve: Lifeless Body Of Mother Of 3 Found In Port-Harcourt - Photos / Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze / Ritualist Who Pays Boys To Collect Pants Of Virgins Arrested In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.