Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration (34919 Views)

Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration / Softbank Invests $400m In Opay At $2bn Valuation / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Salebo: 9:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
tiredoflife:

Show me where is great grand father was the richest man in west Africa
U are such a lair

Mo®on....

https://zodml.org/discover-nigeria/people/alhassan-dantata

You need INTELLECTUAL EXORCISM...
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by gawu1: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ausrichie:

Another biting fool. Like there's anybody you have in your family that has achieved what Achebe achieved such rubbish.
You seems to be a bastard who reel in others’ achievements.
Tell me one achievement of your palm wine taper father, hence l take you a human being.
And for your information, Achebe died an aggrieved and unfulfilled man because his dream to see dismemberment of Nigeria did not materialized before he kicked the bucket. Go and read that his twilight lamentations he title ’There was a country'.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by yom2(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2020
surgical:
He has all the government support,that others will dream about,nobody even a dunce will have that support and will not succeed,there is nothing absolutely nothing spectacular about him,he cannot compete as you see him,without running to government to hold the other person's hand or ask for a special forex concession
We know all this ,it is luck but don't tell us he is smarter
. Well if that is the case he must be a genius for only him to have earned the support of all the regime in power out of 200million people. People should try and live with that.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
gawu1:

You seems to be a bastard who reel in others’ achievements.
Tell me one achievement of your palm wine taper father, hence l take you a human being.
And for your information, Achebe died an aggrieved and unfulfilled man because his dream to see dismemberment of Nigeria did not materialized before he kicked the bucket. Go and read that his twilight lamentations he title ’There was a country'.
By the way my father wasn't a palm wine tapper number one and number two Achebe's dream was to see Nigeria progress. He stated the problems facing Nigeria in there was a country and stated the solutions. He has had his books published worldwide and has received numerous awards so he did not see his dream for this country to move forward which may never happen, but he died an achiever and I will become better than him because I am on my way there.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by gawu1: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ausrichie:

By the way my father wasn't a palm wine tapper number one and number two Achebe's dream was to see Nigeria progress. He stated the problems facing Nigeria in there was a country and stated the solutions. He has had his books published worldwide and has received numerous awards so he did not see his dream for this country to move forward which may never happen, but he died an achiever and I will become better than him because I am on my way there.
Good that the tune of your response this time around has lower sound. Wishes you what you wish your self.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by engrobidigbo: 3:53pm On Mar 02, 2020
Reference:

I don't unferstand the whole story around this because I remember when Indorama bought over the plant it was said the target was to make Nigeria self sufficient in fertilizer production, urea to be specific and with the upgrade they made they were targeting the export market so what has happened.

Anyway the benefit of this will be a competitive market and hopefully good value to end users.

Indorama bought over Eleme petrochemical plant and during the time, there was no urea fertilizer plant in the complex. They have invested massively by constructing the world's largest single train urea plant anywhere in the world (4000MTPD). Now, the 2nd train of same capacity is almost complete. The company has been meeting the local urea fertilizer demand and also, exporting all over the world from production of the train-1 plant.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by tunde82seidat(f): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
bonnyhope:

What's the location for the 2.5 m?

Before Lacapyne Tropicana beach and few minutes after Dangote Jetty..so sorry for late response.07034501888

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.