Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? (56651 Views)

The Poorest Region In Nigeria Goes To... / "60 Percent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by jonsnow12(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=tricksters post=86990279]So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

Help urself with a little sense..
Rubbish
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Sonnyboom: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lagos can be talked about with fear so also can the igbo rotten states that are now relegated into shithole all you Igbos can wait to escape from can be talked about in likely manner. After all you can see the guy as been talking without fear about the dungeons of a shithole you Igbos call state so you can talk about Lagos anyhow you desire. Foolish Igbos should just wailing when their cursed states are being talked about like they do about like because till Jesus come none of igbo on earth or paradise will be 1/ billion as developed as Lagos. You can keep every other explanation you have to your tribesmen.

Emmerlee:

I don't even know why I am replying you.. Can you state the insult that was given to mighty Lagos? is Lagos a person that cannot be talked about or must every comment about Lagos be made with trembling and fear?

You see, I think these stuff is much bigger than you. You can't comprehend it. Your fights over Lagos or any other city in the world is meaningless. You are choosing a very stoopid battle. I really don't know how to break it down for you so you can understand it at your level.

Killing yourself over inanimate things.. How is that not madness please? How about taking some criticisms and trying to make it better? You guys are unbelievable..
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 29, 2020
tricksters:
I am only paying your bigoted Igbotic Father in appropriate measure he nurtured your condemned soul with hate bigotry n foolishness. Only fools like you will ask anyone to show his face without showing yours.

I tell foolish n retarded Igbos like you to their face how irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate n acute foolishness ruined your life daily at Alaba so telling a pathetic soul of no repute like you the same thing is as simple as A B C.

grin grin grin Okay, maybe you misunderstood me... I never said I was Igbo. I have never made any comments insulting or condemning any tribe, so my heart isn't as bitter as yours.

I'm only trying to give you more liver, since you're the one with an agenda to hate and smite the Igbo's. It'll be much better if you posted your picture on your profile. Add some personal details too, so nobody would think you're a pvssy wink Come on, bro... Show us some courage. Less insults, more bravado.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Emmerlee(m): 5:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Lagos can be talked about with fear so also can the igbo rotten states that are now relegated into shithole all you Igbos can wait to escape from can be talked about in likely manner. After all you can see the guy as been talking without fear about the dungeons of a shithole you Igbos call state so you can talk about Lagos anyhow you desire. Foolish Igbos should just wailing when their cursed states are being talked about like they do about like because till Jesus come none of igbo on earth or paradise will be 1/ billion as developed as Lagos. You can keep every other explanation you have to your tribesmen.

You think you are doing me or anyone for that matter? Go and sit down somewhere Mr man. If you don't deal with your anger issues it will mess you up real good someday, that's a given. You don't have a sound sense of justice so you are probably a kid or an adult in a kids attire. Your brain capacity is quite limited and your worldview is so childish and laughable. The internet is really a breeding ground for grade A psychos grin

Una weldone oh. Hope you guys are paid somehow for being psychos grin
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Emmerlee(m): 5:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Smartini:

grin grin grin Okay, maybe you misunderstood me... I never said I was Igbo. I have never made any comments insulting or condemning any tribe, so my heart isn't as bitter as yours.

I'm only trying to give you more liver, since you're the one with an agenda to hate and smite the Igbo's. It'll be much better if you posted your picture on your profile. Add some personal details too, so nobody would think you're a pvssy wink Come on, bro... Show us some courage. Less insults, more bravado.

He will never do that. Never! We know their type.. You are most likely arguing with a child though, that's why I ignored him grin

Nairaland is breeding category "A" tribalistic psychos but they will all self distruct after whining like rabbid bitches.. That's for sure, regardless of their tribe.

Tribalists are extremely shortsighted and DUMB grin grin
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Emmerlee:

It's all in the mind bro.. Heal yourself and heal the world. Why would you take the tribalistic words of a few demented fellows in an anonymous site as the words of 30+ million people? Don't you think you have some problems in your hands if you can't reason beyond your nose? You hardcore tribalists (regardless of your tribes) are a real shame and your thinking capabilities are so limited.

You are myopic in thinking....and your perception is limited to you and your lowlife circle... If not, you could have extensively asked the rationale behind my comment before you foolishly jumped to your illogical conclusion.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Emmerlee(m): 4:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are myopic in thinking....and your perception is limited to you and your lowlife circle... If not, you could have extensively asked the rationale behind my comment before you foolishly jumped to your illogical conclusion.

You don't have a logical rationale dear.. You are a low life just like other irredeemably DUMB tribalists and pity is what you deserve grin

Now run along and go play with your fellow dumb arses grin grin
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Evercurious(f): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2020
Sonnyboom:
But the guy was telling the truth about how your father is even more mad for raising a pathetic soul such as yourself. You are yet to refute that so we are safe to assume he is saying the truth.

Which Bush you come from?
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by tricksters: 5:18am On Apr 03, 2020
You despicable soul make me sick thinking you can tell how one should act. Your father can come force me to post my pix on NL without posting yours. Everyday I discover different brand of lunatics from Biafra on NL.

Smartini:

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by tricksters: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2020
I am not sorry but the only pathetic n mad man soul I see here is your bigoted father.

Evercurious:

AND THERE GOES A CERTIFIED MAD MAN.LOL

For daring to tell your father the truth to his bigoted igbotic face?! Well I am no coward n am not sorry about that either.
Evercurious:

YOU ARE SO FOOLISH
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by tricksters: 5:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Watch the multitude of these cursed, dead brain n foolish Igbos from hell quoting me to save my save from hate ?

Theses cursed Igbos have forgetten the topic as nothing to do with Lagos before one cursed igbo started ranting about Lagos lacking drainage n water as if any of their 5 condemned state will ever have either of the 2 till Jesus come.

These clowns claiming one is hating believe their bigoted igbo souls are allowed to hate on Lagos but no one should hate on their 5 dungeon that that they all can't wait to be evacuated from. A land ravaged by CoronaVirus already.

These same clowns will claim they are hated by Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Japanese Chinese Indians Arabs Singaporeans Cambodians South Africans just name any tribe on planet earth.

Instead of looking inward to cure n curb the irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry their bigoted parents nurtured them from the womb with, they rather beat their chest about freedom to say the truth to the faces of others but will wail sorrowful like the quoted when paid back in same coin.

May each n every one of you I quoted rot in hell fire with your entire household if you have read insulting remarks on none Igbos from Igbos on NL without cautioning them yet you have the audacity to wail your bigoted mystery to me.

My response here is appropriate answer to you. A tribe powered on hate bigotry n acute foolishness does not have right to accuse any other of hate.
jonsnow12:

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

Help urself with a little sense..
Rubbish
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
tricksters:
You despicable soul make me sick thinking you can tell how one should act. Your father can come force me to post my pix on NL without posting yours. Everyday I discover different brand of lunatics from Biafra on NL.

grin grin grin Welcome back from your ban, cowardster. Good to see your hatred is still fresh as ever. People like you are one source of humour during these times. Please don't stop.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Evercurious(f): 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
tricksters:
I am not sorry but the only pathetic n mad man soul I see here is your bigoted father.

For daring to tell your father the truth to his bigoted igbotic face?! Well I am no coward n am not sorry about that either.

FRUSTRATION AT IT'S PEAK

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer / June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.