Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? (56643 Views)

The Poorest Region In Nigeria Goes To... / "60 Percent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by membranus: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
mabea:
Yes Lagos has infrastructure but in reality Lagos is a shadow of itself. Lagos is not actually good for habitation

Who is begging you to live in Lagos?

Pack your load and go and wallow in the abject poverty of your state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ogunstate was going to be a world class state under Otunba Gbenga Daniel regime until Amosun came, deceived the masses with road infrastructure, then threw ogun state into a shallow pit for life. The likes of shell, Chevron and other companies invested in ogunstate but all backed away since the emergence on Amosum. Dangotes refinery was originally stated in ogunstate, Amosun has an answer to that too. So many people belived Amosuns tenure in ogunatate was a blessing until his last days in office. Ogunstate have been blessed with visionless leaders from inception. I'm not a fan on OGD but believe me, that man helped alot, where do you think most floor tiles we use in Nigeria are produced? most especially in southwest
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by membranus: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
LadySarah:

Truth!

A state with one of the best planned road network in the country. You can't be caught in a traffic in Aba cos there are junctions for every 10 plots.

The enterprising nature of the ppl is amazing. The high rise buildings littered all over it.

Bad leadership is their greatest undoing.

High rise buildings with no meaningful road and other infrastructures translate to slum. Aba is a slum compared to Lagos.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by MightySparrow: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Borno is lucky to have who? Lol... Borno can never be lucky this world ends, they've found themselves a perpetual war till thy kingdom come..

You mean good leader bad environment?
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by membranus: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
TommyAnthem:
True talk bro, most times I do tell lagosians that there's nothing spectacular about Lagos, personally I do visit Lagos once or twice in a month and I do tell them that I am always relieved Whenever I am on the exit journey out of Lagos. Looking around Lagos I see so much unpleasant stuffs some of which you have just stated, no good internal roads, the few available ones are riddled with potholes. The hygienic conditions are abysmal....

Don't come to Lagos again then if it is unpleasant to you, stay in your domain. Nobody wants you in the city.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by gregyboy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
People cannot get true reflection of whats in happening around the country because the two foolish tribes are putting sentiment above reality....

My god if only seun will ban yoruba and igbo people on this forum and let hausa and other tribes comment nairaland will go national and international

But bigotries from both tribes makes it stagnant

As facebook dey ban account before you create am finish, seun dey ban these two tribes for here before they spread h8 that will kill nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by thundafire: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

instead of contributing urs u just showed dat u escaped from psychiatric ward

2 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by tricksters: 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
I am not disputing that, so also is the fact that Igbo land is now n will eternally be a condemned shithole all living things not just humans can't wait to be evacuated from. That is aside lacking both the good road network n pipe borne water the Igbotic bigoted OP wailed sorrowful about.

I bet no body in your household can deny this glaring fact. If that is so you deserve to commit suicide for choosing not to remove the log in your bigoted eye b4 waking about Lagos.

Evercurious:

Why are you so angry with yourself? What he said is the truth
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Taa! Pwa eba osiso! Choi! Chukwu ajuu.

Forgerrit.....
Ebonyi in terms of road is better than Imo and Abia...
In terms of Nepa it's better than the above two and even some parts of Rivers State
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by zedman1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Amimdeen:
The whole nigeria, the most underdeveloped state is benue state. No infrastructure, no salaries, nothing nothing
Tell them bro, Benue has always been backward and even worse since 'in god we trust' became governor.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
The state don't pay a dime. But they have one of the best orientation camp if not the best. If you want to camp in Ogun state its good but make sure you relocate after the three weeks camping
Mymynd4u:

Pls how much does ogun pays for corper?

Jonah
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by okpalaAnambra: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoadeleye:

You people supposed to be ban, type in English and let's understand what you're contributing
Lol..Omo Oduduwa people are more guilty oo
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sorry for quoting you wrongly
Unbiased1:

Ogun state's IGR and it's proximity to Lagos has boosted it's hype but a trip to the State may leave you disappointed with the level of development you will see. You can just immediately search for Google Map Satellite images of all the famous places you know in Ogun state and zoom in to see for yourself.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
[quote author=Jonathan39 post=87003228]The state don't pay a dime. But they have one of the best orientation camp if not the best. If you want to camp in Ogun state its good but make sure you relocate after the three weeks camping[/quotr

Relocate as in

Why shud I relocate if posted to ogun state
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
You can camp in any state and relocate to another, my friend camped in Ogun and relocated to anambra.he is currently serving in anambra[quote author=Mymynd4u post=87003304][/quote]
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
You can camp in any state and relocate to another, my friend camped in Ogun and relocated to anambra.he is currently serving in anambra

OK I get it...

And how much will relocation cost??
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Smartwave: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
hakeem4:
The only state that can be compared with Lagos is only kano state. And kano isn’t even close to Lagos is terms of infrastructure etc
comparing kano with Lagos?? You must be joking!
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by mabea: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mateen1000:

Do you mean the worst road in Ogun State?
Also I guessed u’ve visited the 36 states in Nigeria, that made u jump to that conclusion.
I’m very sure if there’s a list that comprises of top 50 worst roads in Nigeria, None of those listed can even make it, Do u even know the meaning of the word “WORST”
Dear brother I'm talking about real time experience not some articles by some persons. Yes I've been to many parts of Nigeria hence my conclusion.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
You dont need to pay if you can convince the camp officials incharge of relocation.
Mymynd4u:

OK I get it...

And how much will relocation cost??
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by NwaliE01: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
You guys would go and snap one or two round abouts and be disturbing us online.
No single state in Nigeria is doing well as far as I am concern.
The revenues and disbursement to the states does not measure with their development.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Kilamiti: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Wepu Abia biko...Abia na ndi na-achi ya enwero ûbúrú isi
IT IS YOUR FOOLISH MOTHER THAT YOU INSULTED. it's sad she didn't have time to raise you well due to her being busy doing ashawo work.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
You dont need to pay if you can convince the camp officials incharge of relocation.

Thanks.. Any idea about how much anambra pays for corper
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
You don't know what you are saying, Ogun state has the worst road in Nigeria, I can give you details
Mateen1000:

I’m not from Ogun state, Considering the percentage of good roads in Ogun state compare to the bad ones, Ogun state cannot make top 10 list of states with worst roads in Nigeria not to talk of being the Worst
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
What of ota? What of ikpokia what of ijebu Igbo? Should I continue? What of ayobo axis? Boundary between Ogun and lagos. If I am jobless like some people in nairaland, I would have done a video of how terrible Ogun state roads are. But why will I do that? To gain what?
Mateen1000:

Everyone quoting me has been referencing on Ifo local govt side, Is ifo only the local govt in Ogun state (we have 19 others), Considering the fact that the bad ones are in ifo doesn’t make Ogun state the state with the WORST roads in NIGERIA, That’s what the guy i quoted 1st typed, I’m not even from Ogun state but they have higher percentage of better roads than the bad ones
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by asobo: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
Watch the multitude of these cursed, dead brain n foolish Igbos from hell quoting me to save my save from hate ?

Theses cursed Igbos have forgetten the topic as nothing to do with Lagos before one cursed igbo started ranting about Lagos lacking drainage n water as if any of their 5 condemned state will ever have either of the 2 till Jesus come.

These clowns claiming one is hating believe their bigoted igbo souls are allowed to hate on Lagos but no one should hate on their 5 dungeon that that they all can't wait to be evacuated from. A land ravaged by CoronaVirus already.

These same clowns will claim they are hated by Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Japanese Chinese Indians Arabs Singaporeans Cambodians South Africans just name any tribe on planet earth.

Instead of looking inward to cure n curb the irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry their bigoted parents nurtured them from the womb with, they rather beat their chest about freedom to say the truth to the faces of others but will wail sorrowful like the quoted when paid back in same coin.

May each n every one of you I quoted rot in hell fire with your entire household if you have read insulting remarks on none Igbos from Igbos on NL without cautioning them yet you have the audacity to wail your bigoted mystery to me.

I am not Igbo and I don't need to convince you either but man you need to grow up.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
God bless you. That people are not saying it doesn't mean they don't know.
mabea:
Please don't say this loud. From ota to llaro,ifo,ljoko,matogun,idiroko,agbara etc that's where you find the worst roads in Nigeria
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Are we now talking about federal roads? Ogun state needs deliverance
Mateen1000:

Do you mean the worst road in Ogun State?
Also I guessed u’ve visited the 36 states in Nigeria, that made u jump to that conclusion.
I’m very sure if there’s a list that comprises of top 50 worst roads in Nigeria, None of those listed can even make it, Do u even know the meaning of the word “WORST”
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Dollabiz: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Mateen1000: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
You don't know what you are saying, Ogun state has the worst road in Nigeria, I can give you details
U seem to be very obstinate
I don’t argue with people like you
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Mateen1000: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
mabea:
Dear brother I'm talking about real time experience not some articles by some persons. Yes I've been to many parts of Nigeria hence my conclusion.
If you conclude Ogun state has the WORST roads in the Whole of Nigeria, Its ur opinion, No problem
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by CreekCommando: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

I think you're unnecessarily embittered! The guy's post stated the obvious -- what you and I know. But you seemed to be angry that he mentioned your Lagos grin grin grin
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Mateen1000: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
What of ota? What of ikpokia what of ijebu Igbo? Should I continue? What of ayobo axis? Boundary between Ogun and lagos. If I am jobless like some people in nairaland, I would have done a video of how terrible Ogun state roads are. But why will I do that? To gain what?
If some bad roads in those towns you mentioned makes Ogun state the State with the Worst roads in the Whole of Nigeria, Then I respect ur opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.