Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? (56650 Views)

The Poorest Region In Nigeria Goes To... / "60 Percent Of Cargo In Nigeria Goes To Onitsha"- NIWA / Covid-19:If Kano Goes Down, The Whole Of Nigeria Goes With It - Ex-NHIS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Jonathan39: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Anambra pays 8k
Mymynd4u:

Thanks.. Any idea about how much anambra pays for corper
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by mercyville: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sylraph1:

Just SAY in terms of infrastructure because no state you mentioned there can stand them in terms of HUMAN CAPITAL.

Go and sleep jooor.So hustling equates human capital?

The white people that do not hustle like us here do not have human capital,abi?

Human capital refers to the production factors, coming from human beings, we use to create goods and services. Our knowledge, skills, habits, and social and personality attributes all form part of the human capital that contributes to the creation of goods and services. Our creativity also contributes.

THE KEY WORDS ARE GOODS AND SERVICES.

This is the real thing:

Stop using hustling to measure human capital.Labourers are not the people with the highest human capital.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by TommyAnthem(m): 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
I go in and out period! Americans visit Nigeria while some are also residing in Nigeria, does that make Nigeria a liveable place for such people....I know you have not travelled out of Lagos, your whole life revolves around there that is why you are saying such. Just try and travel out of Lagos to some other states and get some fresh air instead relishing in the stench and foul odour that welcomes every visitor to your city.
membranus:

Don't come to Lagos again then if it is unpleasant to you, stay in your domain. Nobody wants you in the city.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by henryobinna(m): 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
omoadeleye:

You people supposed to be ban, type in English and let's understand what you're contributing
grin grin

they're actually taking turns in insulting Abia state
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by myobjective: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
hakeem4:
The only state that can be compared with Lagos is only kano state. And kano isn’t even close to Lagos is terms of infrastructure etc

What is the basis of such comparison?
State like Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Anambra, Rivers and Delta are better than Kano in many areas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by myobjective: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
all states in Nigeria are dead. with useless and overhyped ignorant idiotic governors who steal and embezzle the future of their kids and unborn children. if Abuja Lago and PortHarcourt cannot match any of the states in South Africa in terms of development then we are not better than togo or benin. Nigeria doesnt have any state with high standard of living. how many coutries do you have people trekking long distances and being stressed the hell out just to go to work? Nigeri is just one big shithole

This is very wrong believe that Nigeria is some rich country only dwafted by her corrupt leaders.

Nigeria is a very poor country with majority of her citizen very lazy an unproductive, you will cry when you convert most of revenus and allocation of theses states into dollars when you compare such to the population and their responsibilities.

Nigeira is a mess because we have citizens that will rather wail, give birth to children that we can't take care of, pray all day and believe in different superstitions. Rather than developed and worked hard to have a prosperous country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by BigIyanga: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
hakeem4:
The only state that can be compared with Lagos is only kano state. And kano isn’t even close to Lagos is terms of infrastructure etc
Lagos is a jungle.. there is no where in the state where u can get portable drinking water from water board. Over 60% of population dont have access to portable toilet. No functioning fire service..LASG firemen using to bucket to fetch water to put out fire in 2020.. Dont compare lagos with Borno and Kaduna.. compare Lagos with Accra, Nairobi and Kigali in terms of providing basic services to her residents
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Kfed4ril(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

Hate will kill you, simple
He stated a major fact instead of countering his fact you’re insulting him and his tribe.
Guy Lagos igr is about N370b yearly while Ebonyi is about N20bn yearly by this alone Lagos should be miles and million miles ahead of Ebonyi in dev, but you will agree with me that isn’t the case.
With the money Lagos is making no state in Nigeria should bear Lagos in dev. But reverse is the case.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by spy24(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
Watch the multitude of these cursed, dead brain n foolish Igbos from hell quoting me to save my save from hate ?

Theses cursed Igbos have forgetten the topic as nothing to do with Lagos before one cursed igbo started ranting about Lagos lacking drainage n water as if any of their 5 condemned state will ever have either of the 2 till Jesus come.

These clowns claiming one is hating believe their bigoted igbo souls are allowed to hate on Lagos but no one should hate on their 5 dungeon that that they all can't wait to be evacuated from. A land ravaged by CoronaVirus already.

These same clowns will claim they are hated by Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Japanese Chinese Indians Arabs Singaporeans Cambodians South Africans just name any tribe on planet earth.

Instead of looking inward to cure n curb the irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry their bigoted parents nurtured them from the womb with, they rather beat their chest about freedom to say the truth to the faces of others but will wail sorrowful like the quoted when paid back in same coin.

May each n every one of you I quoted rot in hell fire with your entire household if you have read insulting remarks on none Igbos from Igbos on NL without cautioning them yet you have the audacity to wail your bigoted mystery to me.

Your own level or hate pass other people own for nairaland
U are a pathetic bigot and u need help

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Captainrambo2: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
hakeem4:
you are probably mistaking me for hakeem12
oh sorry
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by donkingzton01(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
horsepower102:
Aba, Abia state:

Showing the unsanitary parts of a city and telling the world that it represents whole city is unjust and unfair to its inhabitants. Every city on this planet earth has bad parts that we can expose.

Are these pictures really those of Aba
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by donkingzton01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
Watch the multitude of these cursed, dead brain n foolish Igbos from hell quoting me to save my save from hate ?

Theses cursed Igbos have forgetten the topic as nothing to do with Lagos before one cursed igbo started ranting about Lagos lacking drainage n water as if any of their 5 condemned state will ever have either of the 2 till Jesus come.

These clowns claiming one is hating believe their bigoted igbo souls are allowed to hate on Lagos but no one should hate on their 5 dungeon that that they all can't wait to be evacuated from. A land ravaged by CoronaVirus already.

These same clowns will claim they are hated by Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Kanuri Japanese Chinese Indians Arabs Singaporeans Cambodians South Africans just name any tribe on planet earth.

Instead of looking inward to cure n curb the irredeemable hate n chronic bigotry their bigoted parents nurtured them from the womb with, they rather beat their chest about freedom to say the truth to the faces of others but will wail sorrowful like the quoted when paid back in same coin.

May each n every one of you I quoted rot in hell fire with your entire household if you have read insulting remarks on none Igbos from Igbos on NL without cautioning them yet you have the audacity to wail your bigoted mystery to me.

You need to take a glass of ice cold water and relax before payment go kill you. Its not that serious.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Bruno3000(m): 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Amimdeen:
The whole nigeria, the most underdeveloped state is benue state. No infrastructure, no salaries, nothing nothing
kogi own worst.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Liposure: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
ursullalinda:
Abia is a rich state with very wicked leaders who will rot in jail with their family.....for torturing their people.
honey, R U from abia
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by mular(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Abuja has the best road network in Nigeria and the most planed city in Nigeria,
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by myobjective: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
mular:
Abuja has the best road network in Nigeria and the most planed city in Nigeria,

Yes...because a bulk of Nigeria budget is being spent in the city.

1 Like

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by myobjective: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Hate will kill you, simple
He stated a major fact instead of countering his fact you’re insulting him and his tribe.
Guy Lagos igr is about N370b yearly while Ebonyi is about N20bn yearly by this alone Lagos should be miles and million miles ahead of Ebonyi in dev, but you will agree with me that isn’t the case.
With the money Lagos is making no state in Nigeria should bear Lagos in dev. But reverse is the case.

What is the population of Lagos and explain how you want $1 billion dollars to turn the city to paradise whe similar Aftican cities much budget are not in better conditions
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by membranus: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
TommyAnthem:
I go in and out period! Americans visit Nigeria while some are also residing in Nigeria, does that make Nigeria a liveable place for such people....I know you have not travelled out of Lagos, your whole life revolves around there that is why you are saying such. Just try and travel out of Lagos to some other states and get some fresh air instead relishing in the stench and foul odour that welcomes every visitor to your city.

I don't even live there. I'm just pissed off by your obvious tribal hatred of beautiful Lagos.

I have traveled across the country and outside the country, but Lagos has its own peculiar characters and ambience which is thrilling to those that live there. So if you don't like Eko, that's your own headache, manage it.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by valentinos22(m): 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
anath:
Edo state..... no noise but doing great job

Shuuoo...dats d
1. state of witches and wizards parents feeding on their childrens destiny....
2. Cultism .. Eiye and aye
3.prostitution
4. Beer parlor and food is ready joint
5. Street activities like yahoo...
If there is any other activity there, with evidence; i will credit ur line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
bash8936:
The main Lagos is Lagos island....The Europe of Nigeria. Na jealousy go kill una. Na only poor man go dey use Lagos compare any state.
You are right. Lagos beats all the states in Nigeria including Abuja.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Caseless: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Borno is lucky to have who? Lol... Borno can never be lucky this world ends, they've found themselves a perpetual war till thy kingdom come..
stfu! Which state are you from?
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by tolguy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
hakeem4:

Only Maidugiri is developed. Other places aren’t developed.
no go to bama biu baga etc
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by kikake: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
Amitez:
Visit other states and you will realise that Lagos is underdeveloped when compared with her IGR and debt profile. Aside major roads, Lagos lacks motorable internal roads. Very poor drainage system. Sewage system is none existent as people drink borehole water that has been filtered of sewage and feaces. GROSS!!!

When it comes to portable water and sewage systems, Lagos shows bad example to rest of Nigeria.

After the billions of Naira tax to LASG, none of the Lagos State governors thinks that portable water, talk less, sewage system is important.
In the East today, if any guy suggests that portable water needs to be provided by the state govts, some easterners living in Lagos see you as strange, refer you to a whole Lagos State which has no portable water and sewage systems.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by MotiveU(f): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
What is with yoruba and brown roof self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1n3qrnSoo
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Obiagu01: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
tricksters:
So which of your igbotic state as all that you have listed ?! Oh ! I should not talk about the 5 Igbo state that have been run aground by PDP politicians ? I heard Abia as now been officially declared as the dumping ground state from hell that every living soul can't wait to be evacuated from. Do you not have a comment on that ?

Oh! I forget your pathetic existence would rather remove the log in Lagos eye instead of that of your igbotic foolish n cursed soul. What a shame of pathetic magnitude your existence is all about.

Many of your type deserves to be buried alive without remorse the way you project hate simply because your life n that of your entire household as been.condemned.

kids like you are not supposed to be on nairaland.why are you taking it personal.its an opinion.must you lay curses on the person who commented and the persons family to prove you saw the walls of school system?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by simeotexy: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Grgton:
with huge oil revenue much are expected to what on ground
truth is that u haven't been to akwa ibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by ursullalinda(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Liposure:
honey, R U from abia

No I'm not.
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
simeotexy:
truth is that u haven't been to akwa ibom
i have been to uyo. I have seen it all. more is expected in terms of infrastructure
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Grgton:
i have been to uyo. I have seen it all. more is expected in terms of infrastructure
You are right, Akwa Ibom is over hyped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by horsepower102: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
donkingzton01:

Are these pictures really those of Aba

Yes!
Re: The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? by blasted12: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
ursullalinda:
Abia is a rich state with very wicked leaders who will rot in jail with their family.....for torturing their people.
And whose fault is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Some Powerful Politicians Who "Defied" APC And Went Into Oblivion / FG Returns Petrol Subsidy, Retains Official Pump Prices / Dino Melaye With Bukola Saraki In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.