Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France (26685 Views)

Lassa Fever Spreads To 33 States, 1,447 Cases Recorded / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded / Lassa Fever Spreads To Osun, One Dead, 40 Isolated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Ifeabdul0074: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Even in developed countries. With all the measures - the virus is not containable. God Bless Nigeria and hopefully protect those of you back home.

Meanwhile for all your livescore and soccer updates dont forget to visit: flipscores.com
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Renforce: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2020
WebmasterMind:
This Is Serious

God Please Have MERCY On The entire world, More importantly To Nigeria as a Country, May This Never Get To Nigeria. Dear God, Help Us In Jesus Name:

Hello NairaLAND, Develop Your self with a New Skills, Visit NairaLEARN To Learn Online and Earn Online

Bro our government needs to sit up
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Eclipse91: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2020
I'm only scared because I leave here in Nigeria that is so backward and is not ready to tackle such problems. Please visit the evil people politicians already.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by mrZENographer: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Oh kay

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Mokason28: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by ZombieHUNT: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2020
helinues:
Make the virus Sha no reach this side

Sai barber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2020
Gten:
Buhari hope you are taking precautionary measures, don't play politics with this one oooo.

you will hear headlines like; PDP did not build any coronavirus quarantine center during their 16 years misrule......Lai Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Crystalhonah: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Even if coronavirus hits Nigeria..... It can't survive the heat in this country, i pray it doesn't sha
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by kingthreat(m): 7:11am On Feb 27, 2020
Its coming to Nigeria. Question is how ready is our health system. Igbo boys make una import face masks oo. That thing go sell like water. Nigerians wey dey fear pass fear.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by InvertedHammer: 7:11am On Feb 27, 2020
/.
This is just a test run.

Just like every epidemic in the global arena, the final destination is Africa. Others are in the labs looking for solution, Africans are in the religious centers hoping and praying.

One thing worse than the coronavirus is the fearmongering among Western media. Anyone not familiar with their antics will think that Armageddon is nigh.

\

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Femuel(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Baba God heal the land
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by IeatPussy: 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
As it is now, there's nothing stopping this virus from entering Nigeria sooner or later. It's better to be prepared waiting for the Chaos and amargeddon that comes with it than to be caught unnoticed.

Time to get packs of face masks for storage.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by zakim(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2020
I don buy plenty salt...
HajaraIsah0:
Hmm
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by HajaraIsah0(f): 7:15am On Feb 27, 2020
post=86990817:
May God continue to protect us from this deadly virus.

And at this moment in time, especially in this season of LENT, We remember our dear brothers and sisters in Wuham, May God continue to protect, guide and guard them in all they do.
May they never contact this deadly coronavirus.

So shall it be in the mighty name of Jesus CHRIST.

Insha Allah.

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by ffada(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2020
The Federal Government had also released N386 m to the port health services division of the Ministry of Health and the NCDC to strengthen preparedness against the disease

and they are shamelessly calling 386m as if na beta money self.
when OGA CONVID go show, thats when them go know say the cikini money no even do to help lagos
shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by HajaraIsah0(f): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2020
zakim:
I don buy plenty salt...

This is how most Nigerians drank salt water during Ebola virus, almost 10 Nigerians died from drinking salt water.

You people should stop spreading fake news

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by NigeriaBam: 7:18am On Feb 27, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Supergirl19: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2020
Its spreading fast, I hope the cure is found very quickly. Amen
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Chelseafan99: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Biafrarep:
If this shit hits Nigeria with its notorious overpopulation, filthy living conditions, chronic lack of health facilities/equipment, corruption, ignorance etc, it will be nothing short of Armageddon. Lagos and Kano will be disaster zones. Right now, relocating to the village is appearing more attractive to me.

People like you are the reason I wish I could be President one day. The first thing I will do is a quick referendum after which I will kick all you Biafra fools out of the country back to Enugu. The Hausas were right..You guys are the biggest fools to ever grace the surface of this world. You probably live in Lagos..pack your backs fromfilthy Lagos and go back to Aba you fool.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 27, 2020
Nigerian pastors can heal this victims if they are allowed to travel to China

grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by fatymore(f): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2020
I am scared mehn..
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Isoduwa(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2020
This na South Korea handwork make Trump ask them well i know wetin i dey talk
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by juniorstar(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2020
sylve11:
Stop the Chinese and Indians from entering into Nigeria, please @ FG, please. sad cool

our govt no chop dat kind liver...its either the Chinese and indians use their own discretion and help us by stop coming here. if at all corona virus would enter naija..na foreigners or our elite go bring am come.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by lonelydora: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2020
Drabeey:
I pray this deadly virus no enter naija because i doubt if we contain it. This lands in Lagos(God forbid) through all these indians and Chinese trooping in here...

Do you remember the panic Nigerian had when Ebola was here?
Yes people will start to bathe with salt and all kind of nonsense posted online.
I heard some people saying CQ can cure covid19, that's absurd!

Best bet is to make our borders and airports secured enough.

And at the end, you didn't use "Drabeey was here" grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by CarlEl(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Nawa ooo.. This life sef.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Ghostrye: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Algeria is Not NIGERIA OOO..

There are citizens of Nations that should be outrightly blocked from Nigeria for now..

Iran and Chinese...

For now, I strongly Advice the Federal Government to Block them for now...

Having said that, The Truth is that we are the Endtimes...
This World Cannot Become Better.. it's going from Calamity to Calamity. The World is Folding up..

Sodom, Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah Did not Do up to the Wickedness and Abomination of this present Generation and yet GOD ALMIGHTY Destroyed them All..

Pharoah of Egypt didn't do up to what this Generation is doing, before GOD Destroyed Egypt...

The Wickedness of This Generation is a Too Notch!

GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!

The way out is for each of Us to Personally make Peace with JESUS CHRIST. One fact I know, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL PRESERVE HIS OWN!
looks to me like we are doing a better job at destroying ourselves. We don't need any external being to destroy us we already have everything it takes to do it by ourselves, from destroying our environment, to creating mutated viruses to use as biological weapons, to the overpopulation that we can see everywhere and global warming and ish. God just has to chill for a while we will do the destruction by ourselves.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by lomprico(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
Atlantic ocean water probably cures Covid19 so all is good here

the heat alone go kill d virus
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by 0m0nnakoda: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Drabeey:
I pray this deadly virus no enter naija because i doubt if we contain it. This lands in Lagos(God forbid) through all these indians and Chinese trooping in here...

Do you remember the panic Nigerian had when Ebola was here?
Yes people will start to bathe with salt and all kind of nonsense posted online.
I heard some people saying CQ can cure covid19, that's absurd!

Best bet is to make our borders and airports secured enough.

Why is CQ absurd?
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Which Nigerian pastor or prophet prophesied this?

None.

That's to show you they are all fake.

Something as big as Corona virus, how did their gods miss it?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2020
helinues:
Make the virus Sha no reach this side

Don't fear, this virus is most certainly a hoax like ebola and all other "danger to humanity" diseases .

Media is engaging in fear-mongering and it is obvious.

Is coronavirus more deadly than rabies? no.
Is it more infectious than common flu? no.

Why then the hysteria?

To make us fearful. It is well known that fear makes people to become more easily controlled.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2020
fatymore:
I am scared mehn..

Don't be scared.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by donkingzton01(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2020
ncha373:
If Corona hit us....I swear the cure will be out in short while..Nigerians can get solution fast for fear of death
Mumu statement, the cure will be out in a short time indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / 5 Benefits Of Having Sex That You Didn’t Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.