Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France (26682 Views)

Lassa Fever Spreads To 33 States, 1,447 Cases Recorded / Yellow Fever Spreads To 7 States, 41 Cases Recorded / Lassa Fever Spreads To Osun, One Dead, 40 Isolated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2020
eni4real:
What about your god??
Stop trolling!

I have no god.

Instead of jumping on my mentions unnecessarily, why don't you show me the lie in my post and let's have an intelligent discussion, ok?
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by LordPsalm(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2020
This foolish government will not block all entrance into this useless country that can't even contain common Malaria now.
Foolish FG saying they are prepared.
Na God go purnish una
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Drakkernoir: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2020
GenBuhari:

Don't fear, this virus is most certainly a hoax like ebola and all other "danger to humanity" diseases .

Media is engaging in fear-mongering and it is obvious.

Is coronavirus more deadly than rabies? no.
Is it more infectious than common flu? no.

Why then the hysteria?

To make us fearful. It is well known that fear makes people to become more easily controlled.

I believe its worse than the media is even projecting..

I also believe the casualty figures are double

The virus is obviously a lab mistake BTW two powerful nations.

Maybe in the process of espionage, the virus escaped.

My thots tho
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
HajaraIsah0:
Nigeria should take preventive measures now

I really do hope the appropriate Nigerian authorities are reading these and putting the right measures in place to avoid the Corona virus infiltration into the country. Even the USA already have 54 officially reported cases. It's so pathetic that Italy have become the country with the 4th highest infection at once 370 reported cases and 12 deaths already. This virus is too deadly. The activities for it is still a WIP. May God give us a breakthrough with the Corona virus cure very soon.

Intending home buyers or you need verified titled land should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
FrLukas:

I have no god.

Instead of jumping on my mentions unnecessarily, why don't you show me the lie in my post and let's have an intelligent discussion, ok?
Why do they always include 'intelligent' in every paranoid post? undecided
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
petitejolie:
shift joor...beta person has explained it to me
Story book grin
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Judybash93(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
petitejolie:
okay....... thank u.
You're welcome
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Litmus: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Algeria is Not NIGERIA OOO..

There are citizens of Nations that should be outrightly blocked from Nigeria for now..

Iran and Chinese...

For now, I strongly Advice the Federal Government to Block them for now...

Having said that, The Truth is that we are the Endtimes...
This World Cannot Become Better.. it's going from Calamity to Calamity. The World is Folding up..

Sodom, Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah Did not Do up to the Wickedness and Abomination of this present Generation and yet GOD ALMIGHTY Destroyed them All..

Pharoah of Egypt didn't do up to what this Generation is doing, before GOD Destroyed Egypt...

The Wickedness of This Generation is a Top Notch!

GOD WILL DESTROY HUMANITY AGAIN!

The way out is for each of Us to Personally make Peace with JESUS CHRIST. One fact I know, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL PRESERVE HIS OWN!

And some West African and central African nationals also. In fact, one particular West African nation will hide knowledge of the dieses from the world if it appears in their country if its possible to do so. And actually that individual will be sent to Nigeria. The nation I mean is not Liberia. Anyway, Nigeria most be vigilant but not paranoid or oppressive with it for in reality the death rate from this is no greater than that for the common flu.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by abimic(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nigeria should place a travel restrictions
In relation to countries mostly hit with the virus,any one with travel history in recent times to infected country should be properly quarantined on arrival to Nigeria. Prevention is better as an outbreak would be epidemic. imagine we don't have protective gears and drug supplies despite all these months we've been reading of the virus but they have money for purchase of new cars...
Biko..dey shouldn't try me o....
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by chinwezdasilva: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
ncha373:
If Corona hit us....I swear the cure will be out in short while..Nigerians can get solution fast for fear of death
and they hv not gotten cure of, lawlessness, corruptions nd oga kpatakpata of dem all the rate at which Sars kill people in this country, are dey not death abi?
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by abah001: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chelseafan99:

People like you are the reason I wish I could be President one day. The first thing I will do is a quick referendum after which I will kick all you Biafra fools out of the country back to Enugu. The Hausas were right..You guys are the biggest fools to ever grace the surface of this world. You probably live in Lagos..pack your backs fromfilthy Lagos and go back to Aba you fool.

are you normal?
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by hunter21(m): 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
Atlantic ocean water probably cures Covid19 so all is good here
what makes you to think so?
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Kelechi009: 2:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Biafrarep:
If this shit hits Nigeria with its notorious overpopulation, filthy living conditions, chronic lack of health facilities/equipment, corruption, ignorance etc, it will be nothing short of Armageddon. Lagos and Kano will be disaster zones. Right now, relocating to the village is appearing more attractive to me.

https://ncdc.gov.ng/news/227/first-case-of-corona-virus-disease-confirmed-in-nigeria

Congratulations, It's here.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 28, 2020
eni4real:
Why do they always include 'intelligent' in every paranoid post? undecided

My apologies. I didn't know you are averaged to the word intelligent.

Maybe I'll dumb down my posts a little for popular consumption.
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Stormywolf: 6:52am On Feb 28, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2020
FrLukas:

Nigerian Albert Eistein undecided
Welldone!! grin
Re: Coronavirus Spreads To Algeria, Brazil, France by bluefilm: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Drabeey:
I pray this deadly virus no enter naija because i doubt if we contain it. This lands in Lagos(God forbid) through all these indians and Chinese trooping in here...

Do you remember the panic Nigerians had when Ebola was here?
Yes people will start to bathe with salt and all kind of nonsense posted online.
I heard some people saying CQ can cure covid19, that's absurd!

Best bet is to make our borders and airports secured enough.

You doubt?

Truth is that you guys cannot contain it should the outbreak occur.

No two ways about that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Health Signs You Must Never Ignore / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / ‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.