Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch (1018 Views)

Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch / How Much Have U Ever Paid Just To Touch A Woman Breast When U R In Sec Sch? / Sec Sch Girls Take ‘one Corner’ Challenge To The Next Level In Dia Classroom.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by bell1255: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2020
If you are a girl and u were involved in sch daughter - sch mother relationship in secondary school. Pls can you tell us authoritatively that it never involved lesbianism. Especially if u went to girls only school
Re: Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by vincentjk(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Someone asked a question and these ones above me turned the thread to a market place smh
Re: Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by SavageResponse(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2020
vincentjk:
Someone asked a question and these ones above me turned the thread to a market place smh

Na dem
Re: Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by Apination(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Here to read stories grin
Re: Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2020
grin
It didn't.
Re: Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by bell1255: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is for the girls to answer
Re: Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by Heloct(f): 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
I had a school mum then. She protected me from other seniors. Made sure I opened my provisions at the right time. Occasionally buys me goodies from the tuck shop.

My mate told me she was wicked but she was the nicest I knew. Nothing out of bound happened but the love was there.
Re: Sch Daughters N Sch Mother Relationship In Sec Sch by bell1255: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Heloct:
I had a school mum then. She protected me from other seniors. Made sure I opened my provisions at the right time. Occasionally buys me goodies from the tuck shop.

My mate told me she was wicked but she was the nicest I knew. Nothing out of bound happened but the love was there.
OK nice to hear your experience

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Away 5 Virigns To 5 People Randomly / Woman Accuse Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Of Sleeping With Her Hubby & Other Men / How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.